150+ wedding ceremonies this year and counting. We welcome ALL couples regardless of their race, faith or non-religious status, background, gender, sexual orientation, beliefs or lifestyle. We offer "Proxy Ceremonies" as well.
We provide Mobile Officiant Services and travel to your home, venue, or location of your choice.
Licensed, Ordained Non-denominational Officiants
Licensed, Ordained Ministers
CONTACT INFO & HOURS
Phone / Text: (214-682-5775)
Monday - Sunday 9am - 9pm (CST)
ABOUT WEDDING OFFICIATE JOHN BARKER
YOUR WEDDING WILL:
• as you envision it
• be performed beautifully regardless of race, faith, non-religious status, background, gender, sexual orientation, beliefs, or lifestyle
• have me at the altar for your ceremony, not whomever is available to perform your service from a wedding brokerage house
• can be as large or intimate as you desire - ranging from multiple bridesmaid's and groomsmen with violins and harps playing softly in the background, at any venue you have chosen, or just the two of you, with your dog chewing on my pants' leg, in your backyard
• may include a sound system if you desire your guests to hear the exchange of vows
• be flexible and what you desire for your wedding day - anything from writing your own vows, unity candles, unity sand, Welch "turning of the rings," to a recent first: a "tattoo exchange"
• be photographed by whomever you choose -- I am accustomed to working with other professionals in your wedding. For example, stepping out of the way for your perfect ceremony wedding photographs: when it is time for "the kiss," you may not want my head directly in the background, a simple step to the side makes all the difference
• be unique and reflect the union you are entering, including blending of families, honoring parents, or remembering those who are in attendance in spirit only
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS:
• plan when and where/venue you want to have your ceremony
• register at www.johntherev.com with all contact information so I can coordinate with you and/or your wedding planner
• secure that date and time with me by going online to my PayPal account and make the $75.00 retainer at www.johntherev.com
WHAT I WILL DO IS:
• check in before the ceremony to see how the wedding coordination is moving forward and give you a reminder to get the wedding license
• communicate with you on the day of the ceremony to let you know that I am arriving early
• stay with the congregation directing them to the reception area and asking that the wedding party be given time to complete their photos session
• join you for a brief photo opportunity
• execute the license and file it with the county
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
1 User photo
Corrine Burgos · Married on 12/14/2018
John is wonderful and what a voice!! He scheduled me with about a 12 hour notice!! He accommodated everything or us. My new husband is critically ill and in the hospital. John came to the hospital and made us feel special. Gracious and kind, I’m thankful I found him. I highly recommend.
Frank · Married on 07/27/2018
Rev. John Barker is the best wedding officiant there is. He is a very flexible man. I was a couple of minutes late my Kiss and Run appointment, but Rev. John Barker was extraordinarily patient, and the wedding ceremony went very smoothly. He had a calm, low booming voice that people miles away could hear. I was confident that he knew what he was doing and was very professional I could tell that he loves his job. The only small criticism I have is his photographic abilities, so make sure you have your own photographer. Overall, I highly recommend him to any couple that is willing to get married. 10/10!
Bill · Married on 03/30/2018
What a great experience! We had to reschedule once and it was easy. Communication is great! He had us smiling and laughing the whole time. This really exceeded all of our expectations and help make it a day we will never forget. Thank You!