On WeddingWire since 2017
Your wedding day is a momentous occasion, and you want it to be perfect. Choosing the right wedding officiant is an important part of making your day special. At Love Your Moment, we specialize in creating personalized wedding ceremonies that are unique to each couple.
We are a team of non-denominational ministers who do not use scripts. Instead, we draw inspiration from your love story to create a ceremony that is meaningful and memorable. We are passionate about helping couples celebrate their love, and we strive to coordinate ceremonies that are both beautiful and meaningful.
We serve couples in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton, Aubrey, Weatherford, and all of the surrounding areas. If you are looking for a wedding officiant who will create a ceremony that is truly special, we would be honored to help you.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Love Your Moment as your wedding officiant:
- We are experienced and professional wedding officiants who have performed hundreds of ceremonies.
- We are non-denominational, so we can accommodate couples of all faiths.
- We create personalized ceremonies that are unique to each couple.
- We are passionate about helping couples celebrate their love.
If you are interested in learning more about our services, please contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you plan the perfect wedding ceremony.
Lisa and her team of licensed and ordained ministers have over 60 years of combined experience officiating ceremonies. After working as a paralegal for 22 years, Lisa was able to retire and follow her true passion of officiating ceremonies. She built a business with like-minded ministers who share her passion for creating personalized ceremonies.
Each member of the team strives to get to know their couples so that they can create a ceremony that is truly meaningful and memorable. They are passionate about helping couples celebrate their love, and they believe that every ceremony should be unique.
If you are looking for a wedding officiant who is experienced, professional, and passionate, then Lisa and her team are the perfect choice for you. They would be honored to help you create a ceremony that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Lisa and her team as your wedding officiants:
- They are experienced and professional wedding officiants with over 60 years of combined experience.
- They are non-denominational, so they can accommodate couples of all faiths.
- They create personalized ceremonies that are unique to each couple.
- They are passionate about helping couples celebrate their love.
If you are interested in learning more about their services, please contact them today. They would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you plan the perfect wedding ceremony.
Love Your Moment loves to assist couples in creating their perfect ceremony. With huge harts and a deep love for weddings,we connect with our couples to create a personalized ceremony. The reliable wedding officiant services are tailored to each client and they strive to create a stress-free experience for all. In addition to premarital counseling, the wedding officiant services they provide for couples include but are not limited to the following:
Love Your Moment offers a wide range of services, including:
- Revisions of ceremony: If you want to make changes to your ceremony, Love Your Moment is happy to work with you to make sure that your ceremony is perfect.
- Interfaith and non-denominational weddings: Love Your Moment is non-denominational, so they can accommodate couples of all faiths. They are also happy to work with couples who want to have an interfaith wedding.
- House blessings: If you are looking for someone to bless your new home, Love Your Moment can help. They will create a ceremony that is both meaningful and personal.
- Pet memorials: If you have lost a beloved pet, Love Your Moment can help you create a pet memorial ceremony. They will create a ceremony that is both respectful and comforting.
- Readings: If you would like to include readings in your ceremony, Love Your Moment can help you choose the perfect readings. They have a wide selection of readings to choose from, and they are happy to work with you to find the readings that are right for you.
- Vow renewals: If you are looking to renew your vows, Love Your Moment can help. They will create a ceremony that is both romantic and meaningful.
- Custom vows: If you would like to write your own vows, Love Your Moment can help you. They will work with you to create vows that are both personal and heartfelt.
- Unlimited communication: Love Your Moment is committed to providing you with excellent customer service. They offer unlimited communication, so you can contact them with any questions or concerns you have.
- Elopement ceremonies: If you are looking for a small and intimate wedding ceremony, Love Your Moment can help you plan an elopement ceremony. They will work with you to create a ceremony that is perfect for you and your partner.
- Ceremonies in jail/prison: If you are looking to get married while you or your partner are incarcerated, Love Your Moment can help. They have experience officiating ceremonies in jails and prisons, and they will work with you to create a ceremony that is both meaningful and respectful.
- Ceremonies in the hospital/hospice: If you are looking to get married while you or your partner are in the hospital or hospice, Love Your Moment can help. They have experience officiating ceremonies in these settings, and they will work with you to create a ceremony that is both meaningful and uplifting.
If you are looking for a wedding officiant who is passionate about helping couples celebrate their love in a meaningful way, then Love Your Moment is the perfect choice for you. They would be honored to help you create a ceremony that you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Native American-owned
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
40 User photos
I married my best friend
The ceremony of our dreams
Literally saved our wedding day!
Are you interested?
Brian Michaelz has been a part of the wedding and entertainment industry for many years. As an Ordained Minister, Michaelz has spent his time between Emergency Services Chaplaincy dedicated to first responders and weddings. His love and passion for weddings was sparked when a dear friend asked Brian to officiate her wedding and he has never looked back.
He brings a fresh and bright energy, passion, and professionalism to his work while customizing the perfect wedding ceremony for his couples. His philosophy is that the wedding ceremony is the heart and soul of your wedding. His ceremonies provide a natural expression of yourselves with a genuine reflection of everything that makes your union so unique and so very special. Brian Michaelz prides himself in working with couples of all religions, ages, and backgrounds.
In addition to officiating weddings, Michaelz is skilled in the fine art of music and entertainment. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Production and a Master’s in Entertainment Business, he has filled the dual role of Officiant and DJ for many wedding parties across the nation.
When Brian Michaelz is not officiating ceremonies, or spinning the tunes he enjoys spending time with his wife TJ and twin boys Sean and Chet, traveling, entertaining and much more. His wonderful disposition ensures that all of your guests will love him and your ceremony.
From an early age, Stephen felt called to serve in ministry. He was raised in the church, and his parents served full time in ministry. As an adult, Stephen went on to be a youth minister for several years before meeting his wife Briana. Soon after marriage, they served overseas in the South Pacific for a short-term mission stent. Once back in the US, Stephen served as an Associate Pastor before Seminary in 2012. After graduating from seminary in 2014, Stephen and his wife served communities as ordained ministers.
After serving in the PNW for a few years, Stephen and Briana welcomed their daughter Brielle after praying for her for over three, long, years. With the arrival of their daughter, they knew they wanted to take a step back and focus on raising this precious gift. They moved to Stephen’s childhood area in North Dallas to begin a slower pace at life. Once here, they welcomed their son, Thaddeus, a few years later. Life continues to bring moments of joy and blessings! Both being raised and serving in ministry, one thing has rung true the most; humanity and community are served best when one person joins another person in commitment and love.
I find being a part of that one moment in two people’s journey to be God’s love manifested in creation. When I have the privilege to come alongside and facilitate that moment, I find myself blessed and overjoyed. Stephen is an ordained minister, having served for nearly 15 years vocationally.
TJ’s love of weddings has followed her forever and always carried over into her work. Working as a project and office manager in the entertainment sector, she had the opportunity to plan conferences, concerts, and meetings for some of the most noted leaders, entertainers, and organizations in California, New Mexico, and Texas.
As a wedding and events planner, TJ has also branched into Officiating and utilized her skills to hone in on her passion for helping clients create truly fantastic moments. “There is nothing more satisfying than knowing my services made my clients’ day better.
TJ’s along with her husband Brian truly embrace the wedding lifestyle and strive to help every couple to love their moment.