Love Your Moment Reviews

44 Reviews for Love Your Moment

• Megan

Megan Mcintyre · Married on 11/01/2019

Perfect Fit!

We loved our experience with Lisa & Love Your Moment. This was the one part of the wedding I was really nervous for. The officiant sets the tone for the ceremony and I had a clear vision of how I wanted it. From the first time meeting her I knew she would be the perfect fit for us. She was really confident in her ability to take our relationship and capture it for the ceremony script. And she did just that! I didn’t have one revision for our script. I absolutely loved the little details she included that were special to us. She was so great the day of also - I was not nervous for reciting the “I do” section or even for when it was time to say my vows. Her demeanor is very calming and that was helpful for a very stressful day!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Sweeney · Married on 10/26/2019

Our Amazing Experience with Love Your Moment and Lisa Cage

We loved working with Lisa. She helped plan our ceremony and was there for us every step of the way. We wanted to include a hand fasting ceremony, and Lisa put her own touch on it. She even helped being the cords to practice tying our hands for the rehearsal, when we were anxiously waiting for ours to arrive in the mail. She had a great sense of humor as well and calmed my pre-wedding nerves as I texted her the night before the wedding. I am so happy that we chose Lisa and Love Your Moment for our officiant services!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie · Married on 10/19/2019

The Best and Absolutely Amazing!

Lisa was such an amazing person to officiate our wedding. She catered to what we wanted (20-minute ceremony) and gave us a breakdown of what she would say before our wedding day. She even worked on her birthday to make sure our wedding was covered. She was such a wonderful person to have. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Katy

Katy Mauldin · Married on 05/25/2019

Lisa was absolutely fabulous!

Lisa captured everything we wanted in our ceremony. She was absolutely perfect, genuine, sincere, and real. She provided a copy of our "draft" ceremony prior to our wedding to allow us to make any last minute changes/revisions. She incorporated one of our most favorites poems into our ceremony and provided guidance with writing our own vows. We even threw Lisa a curve ball by asking her to incorporate a whiskey unity and she performed it with such grace and confidence. We highly recommend Lisa to perform your ceremony.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Mohammed Daniel Abdulla · Married on 04/30/2019

My wedding ceremonial experience

My experience with Loveyurmoment, was great and incredible. Lisa did a wonderful job writing and performing our ceremonial ! wow ! Thank you so much Lisa ! Loveyurmoment is great !!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Cassandra · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect In Every Way

Couldn't have asked for anything better. They were so kind and helpful. Brian did a beautiful ceremony ❤ thank you for being a part of that moment with us

Sent on 04/28/2019

Jennifer Larose · Married on 04/14/2019

Great Ceremony!

Lisa was very accommodating, she did everything we asked for and tailored our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. The ceremony was very well written and she was well spoken. Several guests commented on how good she was and how beautiful the ceremony was. We really did love our moment.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Kevin · Married on 04/06/2019

Our Secret Weapon

Our wedding would not have been as beautiful and easy as it was without Lisa's professionalism and experience. Lisa was responsive to all forms of communication, and we really valued her wedding experience as she was able to guide us with our rehearsal of the ceremony to include how to walk in and out. The ceremony she wrote for us was absolutely beautiful, and I would highly recommend her for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Candace

Candace Digiacomo · Married on 03/24/2019

Perot Museum Wedding 3.24.19

Lisa 100% stands by giving you a moment you'll love. She was responsive and accommodating right from the start. We met to discuss the ceremony (script and logistics) beforehand and she completely quashed a couple of concerns I had about what people typically expect vs. what my husband and I had in mind for us.

For instance, I envisioned walking down the aisle with my now-husband, as we've been together for 7 years and it just didn't seem right for anyone to "give me away". This was a sticking point for my mom and step-dad, as I'm the only daughter and they looked forward to a traditional start to the ceremony. Lisa offered to skip the "who presents this woman" bit, explaining that my dad and step-dad could both walk me down and give me a quick kiss on the cheek -- and I knew this was the right move for all of us.

I would absolutely recommend Lisa to anyone and everyone who wants their ceremony to be personalized and representative of who they are as a couple. Don't let your ceremony be a story (that we've all heard before) of the officiant that went rogue to insert their own beliefs and values. Love your moment :)

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Rayburn · Married on 12/02/2018

Couldn't be happier

Lisa was absolutely amazing. She wrote our vows for us and it was as if she had known us our whole lives. She made us feel at ease and we received so many complements from our guests about what a great job she did. Highly recommended. Five stars is not enough.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Margaret · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Lisa was fantastic. She is very calm and clearly has a lot of wisdom and experience to provide. My fiance and I had no idea what we were doing for our ceremony, and Lisa put together a beautiful and unforgettable ceremony and kept us (and our families!) calm and focused.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Estefania · Married on 07/21/2018

great experience

wonderful experience. Lisa put together a beautiful and unforgettable ceremony. was absolutely amazing. she spends the time to know the couple and enhance the ceremony with that knowledge.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/09/2018

I am so thankful for Mrs. Lisa Cage here. She was here early and was so quick due to such late notice. She was also non judgmental towards me and my wife.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Pat · Married on 06/09/2018

Lisa spends the time to know the couple and enhance the ceremony with that knowledge. We heard from numerous people who attended the wedding about how impressed they were with what Lisa said and how she performed our most precious ceremony. It truly brought tears to many eyes. We cannot express enough our gratitude to Lisa for making this day one to be remembered and cherished.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Brent · Married on 05/05/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Lisa. Her courtesy and professionalism made our ceremony run smoothly. We got complements about the ceremony script from multiple guests and we were 100% pleased with everything she did for us. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Garry · Married on 04/29/2018

Our officiant Lisa Cage was fantastic!! She was very professional, outgoing, and cheerful! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2018

C · Married on 04/29/2018

Could not have been happier with the service!!! Everything was perfect and personalized for my sons big day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Nancy · Married on 04/22/2018

Lisa Cage at Live Your Moment is the perfect choice for your wedding officiating. Lisa wrote a beautiful service for us, and didn’t mind when we added things or changed our minds. We met with her a couple of weeks before the ceremony and she resonated with us! She is down to earth, experienced, professional and has a great sense of humor too! Thank you Lisa, for leading us through, we think you’re the best!

Sent on 04/29/2018

alyson · Married on 03/23/2018

Lisa was a wonderful officiant

My wife and I couldn't be more pleased with our decision to have Lisa officiate our wedding. She helped us craft and beautiful ceremony that people are still talking about. Seriously y'all, men were openly weeping.

She was very responsive and always made sure to reiterate that she would do whatever she could to make us happy.

On our wedding day, she was punctual and our ceremony went off without a hitch.

She was so kind to us, and we're so glad she oversaw our wedding.

It was truly a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Brianna · Married on 02/23/2018

Lisa was such a joy to work with. She was always on time, prepared, and professional with us while also feeling like a friend. She allowed us to personalize the ceremony in the way we wished & was so easy to contact. Would recommend her!!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Daisy · Married on 02/10/2018

Look no further please Lisa is AMAZING! I was so stressed out prior to finding her and after our first phone conversation my stress levels went down! We had a change of location at the very last minute and she made it happen. She personalized our entire ceremony and it was BEAUTIFUL. We could not thank her enough. She is the sweetest and very professional. Thank you Lisa for being a part of our special day ❤️

Sent on 02/12/2018

Erin · Married on 12/28/2017

Lisa was very friendly and did an amazing job officiating our wedding. It was 30 degrees outside and we were determined to have our outdoor wedding. Lisa was great and didn't complain once, although I wouldn't blame her if she did. It was cold, but we got through it together. I would highly recommend Lisa as an officiant. Working with her was super easy and we absolutely loved the the theme/message she came up with for our ceremony.

Sent on 02/27/2018

test · Married on 12/02/2017

Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Phillip · Married on 11/17/2017

Lisa was so helpful planning our ceremony, and on the day of the wedding, she was a life saver! After initially reaching out to Lisa, she quickly came back with a ceremony draft that was exactly what we needed to make our day great! She was flexible and open to changes even up to the week of the wedding (although the first draft was so good, we didn't need any changes!). On the day of our wedding, I forgot the marriage license. Lisa helped keep me from losing my head and worked out a solution with us on the spot. She was incredibly professional, and honestly, the day would not have been the same without her. I would recommend her to anyone searching for an officiant that's responsive, helpful and invested in making your day the best day it can be for your and your future spouse!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Matt · Married on 10/25/2017

Lisa Cage was everything we could have dreamed of. Bryan and I are both male, so we were nervous trying to find an inclusive ordained minister. Lisa was so great to work with and sent us the script ahead of time to preview/make edits. The way she wrote our ceremony was so poetic. Bryan and I just cried reading the beauty in her words. The day of the wedding, Lisa was early and made us feel at ease. She was an angel. Seriously, we can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/08/2017