Love Your Moment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 03/19/2022

Great choice

We had the joy of working with Lisa to officiate our wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with and took extra care to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be. She tailored it to fit my husband and I perfectly, and we are so glad she was part of our day.
    Brianna K. Married on 02/22/2022

Wonderful experience

My husband and I planned to elope and lost our appointment day of. After reaching out to Love Your Moment, I received an email almost immediately and they were able to fit us in same day. We will forever be grateful to Lisa for saving our day and making it so memorable. 1000% recommended!

Love Your Moment's reply:

Thank you for your review. I am so glad we were able to help you to Love Your Moment on such a novel date 2-22-22 @2pm
  • Katie
    Katie I. Married on 11/26/2021

Professional and Understanding

Lisa was personable, responsive, and flexible. She delivered a beautiful ceremony tailored to our unique needs and interacted well with our entire party. Highly recommend!

Love Your Moment's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure getting to be part of your special day at Allen Christian Church.
    Linda Married on 11/20/2021

Wonderful experience

Lisa did a wonderful job officiating our civil ceremony. Our interactions with her prior to the date were 100% positive - she is responsive, flexible, and patient. From the customized and lovely vows to her professionalism in running a smooth and efficient ceremony, I highly recommend Lisa and the Love Your Moment team for your wedding.
    Vandana Married on 10/18/2021

Absolutely fantastic experience !

Lisa is extremely nice, very professional ! We had a really good and positive experience working with her.
    She got us married recently, she made us feel she is part of our family !
    Responsive, keeps in touch always ! It was a delight knowing her in person and we were honored by her presence in our wedding !
    Cassi Married on 10/09/2021

Brian is amazing

Brian did an amazing job on our ceremony. My husband and I have different religious beliefs. It was important we found someone who understood that and helps us find the best compromise for the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we wanted.
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 10/01/2021

Wonderful and professional

Lisa did an amazing job making our wedding day memorable. She was attentive and listened carefully to my requests while also providing great service!
  • Alexa
    Alexa K. Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!

I found Lisa and Love Your Moment through Weddingwire and reading reviews, but it was after first connecting with her about ideas for our ceremony that really solidified our excitement for this choice. She sent us a questionnaire to fill out to help write a customized ceremony, and she really delivered! Lisa was so professional, prompt, friendly, and attentive. We asked for the most lovey-dovey, romantic, cheesy ceremony she could ever write, and that's exactly what we got! I cried when I first read the ceremony script that she sent over a month before the wedding, it was everything we wanted and more.
    Seriously, this was one of the best choices we made, and Lisa made our ceremony so wonderful!!!

Love Your Moment's reply:

You are so sweet, now you made me cry. I so love making sure my couples ceremony is exactly what they want. It was a pleasure working with you guys.
  • Yuki
    Yuki F. Married on 08/21/2021

So Understanding, Courteous and Prompt

I had chosen them because one, they are LGBT friendly and two, for the value. I had shopped around allot to find them. My original date was postponed due to Covid and so when I had to reschedule, they were very understanding and kind and accommodating. Then I actually had to cancel my wedding all together due to my partner testing positive for Covid and just the sheer magnitude of the event, we decided that it was just not the time to have this event. When I reached out knowing that the deposit was non refundable, I took a chance and asked and within minutes, I received my full deposit that I placed over ac year ago back into my account.
    I could not have chosen a more understanding, courteous and prompt response and feel so blessed and thankful I had chosen them.
    If in the future, if I have family or friends who needs an officiant, I know who I'll be recommending!
    Dear Love Your Moment... I cannot thank you enough! We could really use this money right now and I am grateful for your kindness, when you didn't have too.
    STOP LOOKING brides!!! You've found your officiant here with them! Highly highly highly recommend!!!
    Bree S. Married on 08/20/2021

Lisa was amazing and made our big day for my wife and I so special!! Her wife was there as well which just made it so much more special!!

Lisa was amazing with a big support of her wife there as well just made our big day so much more special and comfortable for the both of us. They are both very sweet and I highly recommend them she took the time and wrote our ceremony and vows out for us and it was beautiful thank you so much Lisa!!
  • Marcus
    Marcus E. Married on 08/14/2021

10 10 10 across the board

Everything was easy. Lisa was truly amazing and made our day so special.
    Sara M. Married on 06/05/2021

Loved our moment

Lisa and her team were simply AMAZING. We were planning on doing a small courthouse wedding-however when we were told not even our parents can attend (with masks, socially distant) , we were distraught. We scrapped the plan and decided to hold our civil ceremony elsewhere. We frantically searched the internet for officiants and we stumbled on few websites including Loveyourmoment and were SO FORTUNATE that we did and we got in touch with Lisa.

SHE WAS AMAZING! She was so kind over the phone! We talked about how we envisioned the day, and we filled out the questionnaire. She conducted the entire ceremony with so much grace. SO lucky to have worked with her. She is truly amazing 15/10 recommend for all your events!
    Kharmynn B. Married on 06/04/2021

Donald and Kharmynn’s wedding

Lisa and her staff are amazing! Donald and I got married at the Dallas Arboretum on June 4, 2021 and heavy rain almost ruined our wedding. Everything changed at the last minute and Lisa was so helpful and flexible. Her words were like magic and all things seems to be ok once she she began to officiate. I’d use the company a 1000’s over. Wonderful-wonderful-wonderful!!!!
  • Yvette
    Yvette M. Married on 05/01/2021

Perfect!

i had to book this vendor last minute because of change of plans and they were so helpful by responding right away and answering all my questions, the ceremony was beautiful and perfect for us, thankyou so much love your moments!!!
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 04/17/2021

Great Experience with Love Your Moment!

Lisa was absolutely wonderful as our officiant for our wedding! We found Love Your Moment online, and we were able to do all the communication we needed online as well. We loved how easy it was and Lisa wrote an amazing ceremony with the information provided! There was a small miscommunication between my wedding coordinator and I about part of the ceremony, but Lisa had checked with the information I provided and cleared it up with me right away. She absolutely will have you and your partner's best interests at heart! If we had to do it all over we would absolutely go with Love Your Moment again!
    Natasha B. Married on 04/03/2021

Dane and Natasha’s wedding

Lisa was awesome! Made us feel comfortable and the ceremony and the vows she wrote for us were perfect!
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 03/13/2021

Open to quirky-ness!

We had the privilege of Lisa officiating our wedding! She went above and beyond in writing an untraditional unity ceremony for us that involved a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. So many people told us that was one of the best officiants they’ve heard out of all the weddings they’ve been to. At the end of the ceremony, she also gave us some great advice, “Let me be the last person to ever stand between you”. I’d recommend her to anyone.
    Audra Married on 03/06/2021

Perfect private ceremony

Lisa was incredible. She provided the most beautiful, private service for us, exactly how we hoped it would be. We will cherish these memories!
    Kiheon B. Married on 12/19/2020

Great officiant

Lisa in Love your moment was a great officiant, and she helped a large part of our wedding with warm heart.
  • Annika
    Annika R. Married on 11/28/2020

Best Choice for our Wedding!

We LOVED working with Lisa Cage from Love Your Moment! She was extremely responsive, helpful, and wrote the most beautiful ceremony that was absolutely perfect for us. We highly reccommend her services to any couple!
    Kathryn S. Married on 10/31/2020

Terrific experience!

We just moved to the area and had planned a big celebration out in another state but because of COVID planned a small intimate backyard ceremony instead. We hadn't even moved to the DFW area yet and I got in touch with Love Your Moment about performing our ceremony! Lisa wrote the most beautiful ceremony for us based just off of our questionnaire. On the day of I was so glad we picked her! She put us all at ease and made the day wonderful! My parents could not speak highly enough of the amazing job she did! We live streamed our wedding and so many people said she was terrific! Honestly, with all the wedding planning changes due to COVID we are SO lucky we ended up with such an amazing person to perform our ceremony.
    Taylor B. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfectly personalized

Brian was our officiant and he was absolutely amazing. He was so helpful with writing the ceremony and really personalized it to us. He showed up early and has a amazingly clear voice so everyone could hear even outside. We highly recommend love your moment!
  • Holly
    Holly B. Married on 10/09/2020

look no further!!

Lisa was absolutely amazing!! Highly recommend 🙏🏼❤️We loved everything she said during our ceremony (so perfect with a personal touch) and was SO nice and professional the entire time. She was very flexible and willing to help in any way possible! If you need an officiant, no need to keep looking bc Lisa is awesome!
  • Ashley
    Ashley F. Married on 09/26/2020

Very responsive and helpful

Lisa with Love your moment was very helpful and quick to respond to any questions we had. She wrote up a beautiful ceremony for us. Very happy with her work.
    Nicole S. Married on 07/18/2020

The upmost quality service

We want to thank you so much for coming and performing our wedding with short notice. When the other ordain cancelled on us a week before our day, i was in total panic but had to keep my cool for my wife. I was in deep search for another ordain and ran across loveyourmoment. Contacted the ordain and got an instant response. I told lisa our situation and she 100% came through.
    If you are looking for quality and genuine service, you can most definitely rely on Lisa.

Thank you again so much Nik and Cathy