Love Your Moment Reviews

54 | Dallas, TX

54 Reviews for Love Your Moment

Sara Mcclarin 路 Getting married on 06/05/2021

Loved our moment

Lisa and her team were simply AMAZING. We were planning on doing a small courthouse wedding-however when we were told not even our parents can attend (with masks, socially distant) , we were distraught. We scrapped the plan and decided to hold our civil ceremony elsewhere. We frantically searched the internet for officiants and we stumbled on few websites including Loveyourmoment and were SO FORTUNATE that we did and we got in touch with Lisa.

SHE WAS AMAZING! She was so kind over the phone! We talked about how we envisioned the day, and we filled out the questionnaire. She conducted the entire ceremony with so much grace. SO lucky to have worked with her. She is truly amazing 15/10 recommend for all your events!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Kathryn Slover 路 Getting married on 10/31/2020

Terrific experience!

We just moved to the area and had planned a big celebration out in another state but because of COVID planned a small intimate backyard ceremony instead. We hadn't even moved to the DFW area yet and I got in touch with Love Your Moment about performing our ceremony! Lisa wrote the most beautiful ceremony for us based just off of our questionnaire. On the day of I was so glad we picked her! She put us all at ease and made the day wonderful! My parents could not speak highly enough of the amazing job she did! We live streamed our wedding and so many people said she was terrific! Honestly, with all the wedding planning changes due to COVID we are SO lucky we ended up with such an amazing person to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Taylor Benson 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Perfectly personalized

Brian was our officiant and he was absolutely amazing. He was so helpful with writing the ceremony and really personalized it to us. He showed up early and has a amazingly clear voice so everyone could hear even outside. We highly recommend love your moment!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Holly

Holly Benavidez 路 Married on 10/09/2020

look no further!!

Lisa was absolutely amazing!! Highly recommend 馃檹馃徏鉂わ笍We loved everything she said during our ceremony (so perfect with a personal touch) and was SO nice and professional the entire time. She was very flexible and willing to help in any way possible! If you need an officiant, no need to keep looking bc Lisa is awesome!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley foster 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Very responsive and helpful

Lisa with Love your moment was very helpful and quick to respond to any questions we had. She wrote up a beautiful ceremony for us. Very happy with her work.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Nicole Sevillano 路 Married on 07/18/2020

The upmost quality service

We want to thank you so much for coming and performing our wedding with short notice. When the other ordain cancelled on us a week before our day, i was in total panic but had to keep my cool for my wife. I was in deep search for another ordain and ran across loveyourmoment. Contacted the ordain and got an instant response. I told lisa our situation and she 100% came through.
    If you are looking for quality and genuine service, you can most definitely rely on Lisa.

Thank you again so much Nik and Cathy

Sent on 07/31/2020

Maggie Zepeda 路 Married on 07/11/2020

Personalization

It was absolutely wonderful to have personalized vows for us. Lisa, was very detailed and made sure to capture the essence of our relationship. Our event date and venue changed numerous times and she was absolutely flexible and willing to assist in any way. I would truly recommend Lisa as an officiant at your event.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Ashleigh 路 Married on 06/13/2020

Best decision we made!

Hiring Lisa as our officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was a delight to work with, and was more than willing to work with our changing plans due to COVID. On top of that, the ceremony script she provided was lovely and she was more than happy to make any changes to the script we requested.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Estelle Dailey 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Beautifully amazing!

Lisa was and is the best officiant we could have asked for! Finding a minister/officiant was a little difficult, as we are not religious. My photographer recommended Lisa, and we ended up booking her. What she wrote for ceremony was absolutely beautiful and perfect for us. She was patient, as I tend to get distracted and we tend to laugh at little things, as well as make random faces. Lisa smiled and laughed with us, and she was just amazing all around.
    Thank you so so so much, Lisa. You helped make our day everything we wanted, hoped, dreamed and more. We鈥檙e so happy we had you. 馃挏

Sent on 04/08/2020

Love Your Moment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was so glad I had the privilege of helping you Love Your Moment!
  • Annie

Annie 路 Married on 01/11/2020

Exactly what we were looking for!

Lisa was the absolute best - we couldn't have been happier with our choice to use her as our officiant. My husband and I come from two opposite faiths and are not super religious ourselves, but more spiritual. Finding someone who would do this kind of wedding in TX is much more challenging than we thought. When we first met Lisa we knew she would be perfect. She is incredibly sweet, caring and is genuinely excited about marrying people. The ceremony went off perfectly - she listened to everything we asked and helped us include a little nod to a bible verse in our ceremony for family. Even our friends asked about her after the ceremony because they loved her as well. Lisa's calming presence was exactly what we hoped for our special day. You will not be disappointed if you choose her!

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Megan

Megan Mcintyre 路 Married on 11/01/2019

Perfect Fit!

We loved our experience with Lisa & Love Your Moment. This was the one part of the wedding I was really nervous for. The officiant sets the tone for the ceremony and I had a clear vision of how I wanted it. From the first time meeting her I knew she would be the perfect fit for us. She was really confident in her ability to take our relationship and capture it for the ceremony script. And she did just that! I didn鈥檛 have one revision for our script. I absolutely loved the little details she included that were special to us. She was so great the day of also - I was not nervous for reciting the 鈥淚 do鈥 section or even for when it was time to say my vows. Her demeanor is very calming and that was helpful for a very stressful day!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Sweeney 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Our Amazing Experience with Love Your Moment and Lisa Cage

We loved working with Lisa. She helped plan our ceremony and was there for us every step of the way. We wanted to include a hand fasting ceremony, and Lisa put her own touch on it. She even helped being the cords to practice tying our hands for the rehearsal, when we were anxiously waiting for ours to arrive in the mail. She had a great sense of humor as well and calmed my pre-wedding nerves as I texted her the night before the wedding. I am so happy that we chose Lisa and Love Your Moment for our officiant services!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie 路 Married on 10/19/2019

The Best and Absolutely Amazing!

Lisa was such an amazing person to officiate our wedding. She catered to what we wanted (20-minute ceremony) and gave us a breakdown of what she would say before our wedding day. She even worked on her birthday to make sure our wedding was covered. She was such a wonderful person to have. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Katy

Katy Mauldin 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Lisa was absolutely fabulous!

Lisa captured everything we wanted in our ceremony. She was absolutely perfect, genuine, sincere, and real. She provided a copy of our "draft" ceremony prior to our wedding to allow us to make any last minute changes/revisions. She incorporated one of our most favorites poems into our ceremony and provided guidance with writing our own vows. We even threw Lisa a curve ball by asking her to incorporate a whiskey unity and she performed it with such grace and confidence. We highly recommend Lisa to perform your ceremony.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Mohammed Daniel Abdulla 路 Married on 04/30/2019

My wedding ceremonial experience

My experience with Loveyurmoment, was great and incredible. Lisa did a wonderful job writing and performing our ceremonial ! wow ! Thank you so much Lisa ! Loveyurmoment is great !!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Cassandra 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect In Every Way

Couldn't have asked for anything better. They were so kind and helpful. Brian did a beautiful ceremony 鉂 thank you for being a part of that moment with us

Sent on 04/28/2019

Jennifer Larose 路 Married on 04/14/2019

Great Ceremony!

Lisa was very accommodating, she did everything we asked for and tailored our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. The ceremony was very well written and she was well spoken. Several guests commented on how good she was and how beautiful the ceremony was. We really did love our moment.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Kevin 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Our Secret Weapon

Our wedding would not have been as beautiful and easy as it was without Lisa's professionalism and experience. Lisa was responsive to all forms of communication, and we really valued her wedding experience as she was able to guide us with our rehearsal of the ceremony to include how to walk in and out. The ceremony she wrote for us was absolutely beautiful, and I would highly recommend her for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Candace

Candace Digiacomo 路 Married on 03/24/2019

Perot Museum Wedding 3.24.19

Lisa 100% stands by giving you a moment you'll love. She was responsive and accommodating right from the start. We met to discuss the ceremony (script and logistics) beforehand and she completely quashed a couple of concerns I had about what people typically expect vs. what my husband and I had in mind for us.

For instance, I envisioned walking down the aisle with my now-husband, as we've been together for 7 years and it just didn't seem right for anyone to "give me away". This was a sticking point for my mom and step-dad, as I'm the only daughter and they looked forward to a traditional start to the ceremony. Lisa offered to skip the "who presents this woman" bit, explaining that my dad and step-dad could both walk me down and give me a quick kiss on the cheek -- and I knew this was the right move for all of us.

I would absolutely recommend Lisa to anyone and everyone who wants their ceremony to be personalized and representative of who they are as a couple. Don't let your ceremony be a story (that we've all heard before) of the officiant that went rogue to insert their own beliefs and values. Love your moment :)

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Rayburn 路 Married on 12/02/2018

Couldn't be happier

Lisa was absolutely amazing. She wrote our vows for us and it was as if she had known us our whole lives. She made us feel at ease and we received so many complements from our guests about what a great job she did. Highly recommended. Five stars is not enough.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Margaret 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Lisa was fantastic. She is very calm and clearly has a lot of wisdom and experience to provide. My fiance and I had no idea what we were doing for our ceremony, and Lisa put together a beautiful and unforgettable ceremony and kept us (and our families!) calm and focused.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Estefania 路 Married on 07/21/2018

great experience

wonderful experience. Lisa put together a beautiful and unforgettable ceremony. was absolutely amazing. she spends the time to know the couple and enhance the ceremony with that knowledge.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Jasmine

Jasmine 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I am so thankful for Mrs. Lisa Cage here. She was here early and was so quick due to such late notice. She was also non judgmental towards me and my wife.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Pat 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Lisa spends the time to know the couple and enhance the ceremony with that knowledge. We heard from numerous people who attended the wedding about how impressed they were with what Lisa said and how she performed our most precious ceremony. It truly brought tears to many eyes. We cannot express enough our gratitude to Lisa for making this day one to be remembered and cherished.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Brent 路 Married on 05/05/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Lisa. Her courtesy and professionalism made our ceremony run smoothly. We got complements about the ceremony script from multiple guests and we were 100% pleased with everything she did for us. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 06/11/2018