Love Your Moment Reviews

65 Reviews for Love Your Moment

• Yuki

Yuki F. · Getting married on 08/21/2021

So Understanding, Courteous and Prompt

I had chosen them because one, they are LGBT friendly and two, for the value. I had shopped around allot to find them. My original date was postponed due to Covid and so when I had to reschedule, they were very understanding and kind and accommodating. Then I actually had to cancel my wedding all together due to my partner testing positive for Covid and just the sheer magnitude of the event, we decided that it was just not the time to have this event. When I reached out knowing that the deposit was non refundable, I took a chance and asked and within minutes, I received my full deposit that I placed over ac year ago back into my account.
    I could not have chosen a more understanding, courteous and prompt response and feel so blessed and thankful I had chosen them.
    If in the future, if I have family or friends who needs an officiant, I know who I'll be recommending!
    Dear Love Your Moment... I cannot thank you enough! We could really use this money right now and I am grateful for your kindness, when you didn't have too.
    STOP LOOKING brides!!! You've found your officiant here with them! Highly highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/08/2021

Sara M. · Married on 06/05/2021

Loved our moment

Lisa and her team were simply AMAZING. We were planning on doing a small courthouse wedding-however when we were told not even our parents can attend (with masks, socially distant) , we were distraught. We scrapped the plan and decided to hold our civil ceremony elsewhere. We frantically searched the internet for officiants and we stumbled on few websites including Loveyourmoment and were SO FORTUNATE that we did and we got in touch with Lisa.

SHE WAS AMAZING! She was so kind over the phone! We talked about how we envisioned the day, and we filled out the questionnaire. She conducted the entire ceremony with so much grace. SO lucky to have worked with her. She is truly amazing 15/10 recommend for all your events!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Kharmynn B. · Married on 06/04/2021

Donald and Kharmynn’s wedding

Lisa and her staff are amazing! Donald and I got married at the Dallas Arboretum on June 4, 2021 and heavy rain almost ruined our wedding. Everything changed at the last minute and Lisa was so helpful and flexible. Her words were like magic and all things seems to be ok once she she began to officiate. I’d use the company a 1000’s over. Wonderful-wonderful-wonderful!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2021
  • Yvette

Yvette M. · Married on 05/01/2021

Perfect!

i had to book this vendor last minute because of change of plans and they were so helpful by responding right away and answering all my questions, the ceremony was beautiful and perfect for us, thankyou so much love your moments!!!

Sent on 05/12/2021
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 04/17/2021

Great Experience with Love Your Moment!

Lisa was absolutely wonderful as our officiant for our wedding! We found Love Your Moment online, and we were able to do all the communication we needed online as well. We loved how easy it was and Lisa wrote an amazing ceremony with the information provided! There was a small miscommunication between my wedding coordinator and I about part of the ceremony, but Lisa had checked with the information I provided and cleared it up with me right away. She absolutely will have you and your partner's best interests at heart! If we had to do it all over we would absolutely go with Love Your Moment again!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Natasha B. · Married on 04/03/2021

Dane and Natasha’s wedding

Lisa was awesome! Made us feel comfortable and the ceremony and the vows she wrote for us were perfect!

Sent on 05/21/2021
  • Haley

Haley B. · Married on 03/13/2021

Open to quirky-ness!

We had the privilege of Lisa officiating our wedding! She went above and beyond in writing an untraditional unity ceremony for us that involved a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. So many people told us that was one of the best officiants they’ve heard out of all the weddings they’ve been to. At the end of the ceremony, she also gave us some great advice, “Let me be the last person to ever stand between you”. I’d recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/23/2021

Audra · Married on 03/06/2021

Perfect private ceremony

Lisa was incredible. She provided the most beautiful, private service for us, exactly how we hoped it would be. We will cherish these memories!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Kiheon B. · Married on 12/19/2020

Great officiant

Lisa in Love your moment was a great officiant, and she helped a large part of our wedding with warm heart.

Sent on 01/14/2021
  • Annika

Annika R. · Married on 11/28/2020

Best Choice for our Wedding!

We LOVED working with Lisa Cage from Love Your Moment! She was extremely responsive, helpful, and wrote the most beautiful ceremony that was absolutely perfect for us. We highly reccommend her services to any couple!

Sent on 02/21/2021

Kathryn S. · Married on 10/31/2020

Terrific experience!

We just moved to the area and had planned a big celebration out in another state but because of COVID planned a small intimate backyard ceremony instead. We hadn't even moved to the DFW area yet and I got in touch with Love Your Moment about performing our ceremony! Lisa wrote the most beautiful ceremony for us based just off of our questionnaire. On the day of I was so glad we picked her! She put us all at ease and made the day wonderful! My parents could not speak highly enough of the amazing job she did! We live streamed our wedding and so many people said she was terrific! Honestly, with all the wedding planning changes due to COVID we are SO lucky we ended up with such an amazing person to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Taylor B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfectly personalized

Brian was our officiant and he was absolutely amazing. He was so helpful with writing the ceremony and really personalized it to us. He showed up early and has a amazingly clear voice so everyone could hear even outside. We highly recommend love your moment!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Holly

Holly B. · Married on 10/09/2020

look no further!!

Lisa was absolutely amazing!! Highly recommend 🙏🏼❤️We loved everything she said during our ceremony (so perfect with a personal touch) and was SO nice and professional the entire time. She was very flexible and willing to help in any way possible! If you need an officiant, no need to keep looking bc Lisa is awesome!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley F. · Married on 09/26/2020

Very responsive and helpful

Lisa with Love your moment was very helpful and quick to respond to any questions we had. She wrote up a beautiful ceremony for us. Very happy with her work.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Nicole S. · Married on 07/18/2020

The upmost quality service

We want to thank you so much for coming and performing our wedding with short notice. When the other ordain cancelled on us a week before our day, i was in total panic but had to keep my cool for my wife. I was in deep search for another ordain and ran across loveyourmoment. Contacted the ordain and got an instant response. I told lisa our situation and she 100% came through.
    If you are looking for quality and genuine service, you can most definitely rely on Lisa.

Thank you again so much Nik and Cathy

Sent on 07/31/2020

Maggie Z. · Married on 07/11/2020

Personalization

It was absolutely wonderful to have personalized vows for us. Lisa, was very detailed and made sure to capture the essence of our relationship. Our event date and venue changed numerous times and she was absolutely flexible and willing to assist in any way. I would truly recommend Lisa as an officiant at your event.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Ashleigh · Married on 06/13/2020

Best decision we made!

Hiring Lisa as our officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was a delight to work with, and was more than willing to work with our changing plans due to COVID. On top of that, the ceremony script she provided was lovely and she was more than happy to make any changes to the script we requested.

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Emily

Emily H. · Married on 06/13/2020

Fantastic officiant

Lisa was our officiant for our wedding. We chose her based off the amazing reviews and just got a good vibe from her instantly from the website.
    Thankfully, our instincts were correct! She was amazing!!! She made our ceremony run so smoothly and recited beautifully written words. She also has a great sense of humor, which calmed my husband and I’s nerves. You won’t regret using her as your officiant!

Sent on 05/26/2021

Estelle D. · Married on 01/18/2020

Beautifully amazing!

Lisa was and is the best officiant we could have asked for! Finding a minister/officiant was a little difficult, as we are not religious. My photographer recommended Lisa, and we ended up booking her. What she wrote for ceremony was absolutely beautiful and perfect for us. She was patient, as I tend to get distracted and we tend to laugh at little things, as well as make random faces. Lisa smiled and laughed with us, and she was just amazing all around.
    Thank you so so so much, Lisa. You helped make our day everything we wanted, hoped, dreamed and more. We’re so happy we had you. 💜

Sent on 04/08/2020

Love Your Moment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was so glad I had the privilege of helping you Love Your Moment!
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 01/11/2020

Exactly what we were looking for!

Lisa was the absolute best - we couldn't have been happier with our choice to use her as our officiant. My husband and I come from two opposite faiths and are not super religious ourselves, but more spiritual. Finding someone who would do this kind of wedding in TX is much more challenging than we thought. When we first met Lisa we knew she would be perfect. She is incredibly sweet, caring and is genuinely excited about marrying people. The ceremony went off perfectly - she listened to everything we asked and helped us include a little nod to a bible verse in our ceremony for family. Even our friends asked about her after the ceremony because they loved her as well. Lisa's calming presence was exactly what we hoped for our special day. You will not be disappointed if you choose her!

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 11/01/2019

Perfect Fit!

We loved our experience with Lisa & Love Your Moment. This was the one part of the wedding I was really nervous for. The officiant sets the tone for the ceremony and I had a clear vision of how I wanted it. From the first time meeting her I knew she would be the perfect fit for us. She was really confident in her ability to take our relationship and capture it for the ceremony script. And she did just that! I didn’t have one revision for our script. I absolutely loved the little details she included that were special to us. She was so great the day of also - I was not nervous for reciting the “I do” section or even for when it was time to say my vows. Her demeanor is very calming and that was helpful for a very stressful day!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Our Amazing Experience with Love Your Moment and Lisa Cage

We loved working with Lisa. She helped plan our ceremony and was there for us every step of the way. We wanted to include a hand fasting ceremony, and Lisa put her own touch on it. She even helped being the cords to practice tying our hands for the rehearsal, when we were anxiously waiting for ours to arrive in the mail. She had a great sense of humor as well and calmed my pre-wedding nerves as I texted her the night before the wedding. I am so happy that we chose Lisa and Love Your Moment for our officiant services!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Rosemarie

Rosemarie · Married on 10/19/2019

The Best and Absolutely Amazing!

Lisa was such an amazing person to officiate our wedding. She catered to what we wanted (20-minute ceremony) and gave us a breakdown of what she would say before our wedding day. She even worked on her birthday to make sure our wedding was covered. She was such a wonderful person to have. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Katy

Katy M. · Married on 05/25/2019

Lisa was absolutely fabulous!

Lisa captured everything we wanted in our ceremony. She was absolutely perfect, genuine, sincere, and real. She provided a copy of our "draft" ceremony prior to our wedding to allow us to make any last minute changes/revisions. She incorporated one of our most favorites poems into our ceremony and provided guidance with writing our own vows. We even threw Lisa a curve ball by asking her to incorporate a whiskey unity and she performed it with such grace and confidence. We highly recommend Lisa to perform your ceremony.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Mohammed D. · Married on 04/30/2019

My wedding ceremonial experience

My experience with Loveyurmoment, was great and incredible. Lisa did a wonderful job writing and performing our ceremonial ! wow ! Thank you so much Lisa ! Loveyurmoment is great !!!

Sent on 06/27/2019