Dallas Wedding Officiant

Plano, TX View map Visit website
$314 Typical Price

$314 Typical Price

Based out of Plano, Texas, Dallas Wedding Officiant offers wedding officiant and counseling services. They take delight in celebrating life’s most precious moments. Serving couples from all walks of life, this officiant strives to provide a personalized and meaningful ceremony to each couple they work with. Along with providing a seamless and professional service, they are dedicated to ensuring that every ceremony is to each couple’s preferences and requirements.

Dallas Wedding Officiant gets to know each soon-to-be-wed and makes personalized ceremonies. They are able to give couples a stress-free experience and a heartfelt ceremony that reflects their personalities and love story. Dallas Wedding Officiant can officiate different types of weddings including non-religious, interfaith, and vow renewal. Clients are also free to create their own vows and seek recommendations, if needed.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$314

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$255

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

OK
TX

What languages do you speak?

English

1 User photo

Angie B. Married on 10/17/2020

Very professional

Rick did an amazing job as our wedding officiant. He was very flexible with our schedule and was even willing to meet with us ahead of time to go over the details. It was a beautiful ceremony and he even had tissues ready for my husband and I! Thanks Rick!

Dallas Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Angie. I had a great time working with you and John. Looking forward to seeing y’all soon.
  • Ashley & Douglas Waters
    Ashley W. Married on 10/08/2020

100% amazing

From the moment I sat down with Rick to interview to be our officiant, I knew he was going to be the one to marry me and my now wife. He never tried to sell himself; he sold us. He made it very clear that this was our day and he will help us in every step. I was so convinced I paid in full on the spot. He offered us advice during his premarital counseling that I use to this day. Which was about an easy as a process as I ever could have imagined.
    At the rehearsal, he made sure that everyone focused on the bride. Reassuring once again that this was our day. Even when the planner said to face forward because the photographers need to see your face. He made sure all eyes were going to be on the bride.
    During the ceremony, none of his actions changed. He spoke briefly and heartfelt; pretty good at the handkerchief handshake as well. Finally hearing those pipes pronounce us husband and wife still echoes through my head.
    I would recommend this man to anyone.

Ashley & Douglas Waters
    Sydney Married on 01/01/2020

Very professional and personable officiant

Richard was the perfect match for our wedding. He made sure that his message matched our beliefs/non-beliefs and ensured we were comfortable the entire way.
    We enjoyed how he catered to us and was also considerate of our families differences.

Deals

Dallas Wedding Officiant 1
Exclusive
Dallas Wedding Officiant 2
Offer
As a registered state approved educator these workshops provide a road map for the future together by enhancing communication and conflict resolution skills. Providing enrichment of your relationship while learning the key components of a successful marriage.Once the course is completed you will receive a $60 discount on marriage license fees, and a waiver of the 3-day waiting period.

Rustic Elegance at Panthers Creek Rustic Elegance at Panthers Creek Barn & Farm Weddings

Bedford, TX Plano, TX, 76021
2149141954
Location of (Dallas Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding