Sean Carr Photography

Portland, OR View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I rarely use or check this so if you inquire PLEASE contact me through my website.

I'm all about having fun. You only get married once and instead of stressing you should be relaxed, excited and
looking forward to having a great time with friends and family. My approach is just that, it's all about making sure my couple's keep that in focus and enjoy themselves.

I work very photojournalistically which means I take
mostly candids and really only use posing when necessary. I love shooting in natural places use those elements in my style and photos quite often. I try and stay away from stuffy, uptight venues. I've been known to wear flannel to weddings and I'll probably high five you after the ceremony and take you out for a drink after the wedding.

My favorite weddings are outdoors and intimate. I love adventurous and bold couples.

Sean@seancarrphotography.com

(716) 307-9114

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2900.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

Heather Married on 06/22/2019
    Wow! I can't express into words how amazing Sean is- as a person & as a photographer. My family, fiancé, friends, and I can't stop looking at our engagement pictures. They are beyond my wildest dreams. Sean took so much time with us making sure he took every "photo-fantasy" I had. All around amazing experience + outstanding price.
  • Y
    Yeni Married on 02/23/2019
    AMAZING. Sean is an incredibly hardworking, professional, and detail oriented individual and probably the best in the gig! After extensively researching many photographers & locations, we flew in from Florida to hire him for an exhaustive (and EPIC) two day engagement photo shoot at three of the Washington's most photographic locations: Diablo Lake, Rattlesnake Ledge, & Snoqualmie Falls. He went above and beyond on our photo shoot in every way & his commitment to excellence was demonstrated in both his work & character. Due to just plain bad luck, we had severe & unexpected wildfires during the shoot which threw a wrench in our original plans & made shooting more tricky for him, but he still managed to rock it. The photos came out stunning, and are truly a piece of art. He is open to ideas and mindful of your desires because he really wants to make sure you are happy and get what you want. And I do not say this lightly, since I was very particular about color tone, background, and feel. He replied timely to all conversations, answers all of our questions/concerns, & sent us a contract outlining details. His communication speed is seriously among the best in any business. I really learned the caliber of professional Sean was when I accidentally sent him 10x the deposit (5x the total cost of the shoot itself!), and he contacted Venmo that same night to have the issue corrected. Before our scheduled time, Sean had researched each of the areas to locate photographic points and how to best access them. He also provided his advice regarding lighting/suggested shooting times, angles, filter, etc. to achieve the look we wanted. During the shooting, he was very laid back, yet directed us enough to help us look our best, and made sure we were comfortable the entire time. He also consulted us for our preference, and shot many different angles so we would have ample choices. All in all, we are in love with our photos and had a great time with him. 6/5 STARS!
    Avery Married on 08/04/2018
    Sean is amazing! While my husband did most of the coordinating with him, we both could not be happier with him and his photos. We loved meeting up with him before the wedding - it definitely put us at ease after having a chance to meet with him and just hang out. He is nice, kind and cares a lot of about the work he does. Our photos are beyond beautiful and we felt like we relived the entire day while looking through them. He was able to capture our personalities and those of our guests. I would highly recommend him and we hope we have an excuse to book him again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Sean Carr Photography 1
Gift
If you book me through wedding wire I will offer you a free 20x30 canvas for free.

Pricing

Sean Carr Photography Price Rates

Events! On Front Events! On Front Banquet Halls

We recently worked with Sean Carr Photography on a venue shoot and we are so pleased with the result! He took the time to meet with us ahead of time and compare our visions for the photography session. Throughout the shoot, he was informative and helpful, and friendly to boot! Great work & great to work with!

107 N. Cook St. Portland, OR, 97227
Location of (Sean Carr Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding