Bulluck Photography

Greenville, NC View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Bulluck Photography is a Wilmington, Indiana- based wedding photographer. Owner Ashton has a passion for capturing special moments and enabling couples to relive their big day for a lifetime. Blending into the crowd, he snaps genuine moments and exchanges, paying special attention to the couple's visions. Meeting the weds-to-be before the big day, Ashton listens to them and gives them an opportunity to share ideas with him, ensuring they get the wedding album of their dreams.

Based in Indiana, Ashton is willing to travel to couples to document their special day almost anywhere. Working with his wife Brittney, the pair can team up to get every angle and are also willing to work additional hours on the day. With an engagement session for beautiful save-the-dates and a wedding album of natural-style photographs, the newlyweds can cherish their stunning album forever.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Slideshow
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

Deals

Bulluck Photography 1
Exclusive
Bulluck Photography 2
Discount

25% off of the most popular packadge we have! The Photo & Video packadge for $1,200.00 you can get here for %25 off!

Team

Ashton  Bulluck
Ashton Bulluck
Photographer

I am 25, married, and currentlty live in Greenville NC. I have been living here my entire life and love the beach and the people. I love working with excited couples who are in love! I love my church, my wife, and our 2 cats. I will watch any movie in theathers and think Classic rock from the 80s is the best decade for music.

I started photography as a hobby and slowly started doing more and more until people started paying me. I have done hundreds of events, couples, and family shoots at this point and do not look to slow down any time soon. I try to keep my prices low because I feel everyone deserves the chance to make their wedding amazing and capture those moments as best as they can. I not only love what I do but the people I do it for. I care about getting the shot but more importantly what is the best shot for you.

Brittney Bulluck
Brittney Bulluck
Videographer

21, Happily Married to Ashton for the last 2 years, and currently working my OTA degree from Pitt Community. I love the mountains and my 2 cats, Nala & Leia. I think Disney movies and icecream is the best date ever!

I love working with my husband and want to make your special day as special as I can make it! I am here for you for anything you need!

2400 bells fork rd Greenville, NC, 27858
Location of (Bulluck Photography)

Bulluck Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bulluck Photography include in the starting price?

Bulluck Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bulluck Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Bulluck Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Bulluck Photography offer?

Bulluck Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Bulluck Photography offer?

Bulluck Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bulluck Photography offer for wedding events?

Bulluck Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bulluck Photography offer?

Bulluck Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding