Bulluck Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Bulluck Photography is a Greenville, North Carolina- based wedding photographer. Owner Ashton has a passion for capturing special moments and enabling couples to relive their big day for a lifetime. Blending into the crowd, he snaps genuine moments and exchanges, paying special attention to the couple's visions. Meeting the weds-to-be before the big day, Ashton listens to them and gives them an opportunity to share ideas with him, ensuring they get the wedding album of their dreams.

Based in North Carolina, Ashton is willing to travel to couples to document their special day almost anywhere. Working with his wife Brittney, the pair can team up to get every angle and are also willing to work additional hours on the day. With an engagement session for beautiful save-the-dates and a wedding album of natural-style photographs, the newlyweds can cherish their stunning album forever.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alyssa D. Married on 11/04/2022

Wedding photographer and videographer

Hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The team at Bulluck were so organized, kind, professional, and down to earth. During the wedding they were already showing us pictures and we could not believe how beautiful they were. Our guests continued to compliment on how present they were during the reception. We will forever keep in touch with this company because they truly helped make our day so special. We can not say thank you enough to this team! Y’all are amazing at what you do! We CAN NOT wait to see the final results!!!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/23/2022

Wonderful experience!

Professional and easy to work with! Always quick to respond to messages. We got our sneak peek earlier than expected and they were amazing! I like that they both had a camera. It was like having two different views so to speak. I felt like one person captured every perfect moment for us and the other person captured the guest and us with a different angle. Highly recommend for any occasion. Can’t wait to work with them again in the future!
  • illustration stars

Team

Ashton  Bulluck
Ashton Bulluck
Photographer

I have always loved the idea of becoming a photographer one day and providing eye-popping photos for people. I bought my first Canon camera almost 2 years ago this year and have not looked back since. I love people and love being a part of your wedding day. You will often find my wife and me on the dance floor with our clients while we catch some dance shots. We cant say more about our love for people and how much we genuinely enjoy the challenge and beauty of wedding photography.

If you choose us for your wedding we promise to work hard, be professional and do everything in our power to make your day shine.

Brittney Bulluck
Brittney Bulluck
Videographer

21, Happily Married to Ashton for the last 2 years, and currently working my OTA degree from Pitt Community. I love the mountains and my 2 cats, Nala & Leia. I think Disney movies and icecream is the best date ever!

I love working with my husband and want to make your special day as special as I can make it! I am here for you for anything you need!

2400 bells fork rd Greenville, NC, 27858
Location of (Bulluck Photography)

Bulluck Photography frequently asked questions

Bulluck Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
Bulluck Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Prints
Bulluck Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage
Bulluck Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Bulluck Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Save the Date
Bulluck Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding