b Wed Charleston

557 E Bay St #20671, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number

About b Wed Charleston

b Wed Charleston focuses on Love Above All. We enjoy creating beautiful and memorable ceremonies that capture the uniqueness of each couple. With 8 years of experience, we have connections among Charleston Wedding Vendors that allow us to offer a range of packages and services to accommodate every need. In addition, we are also happy to assist you in planning your entire visit to Charleston by making all necessary referrals or reservations. b Wed Charleston looks forward to working with you as you begin your journey towards happily ever after.

Follow b Wed Charleston on

Intimate Ceremony on Morris Island
Intimate Ceremony on Morris Island
Let's sail away together
Let's sail away together
Vow Renewals allow you to honor the life you have built and love you have created.
Just Married!
Just Married!
Folly Pier
Folly Pier
Iron Gates at Waterfront Park
Iron Gates at Waterfront Park
Folly is always perfect for an Elopement.
Folly is always perfect for an Elopement.
Angel Oak
Angel Oak

3 Reviews for b Wed Charleston

b Wed Charleston 1
b Wed Charleston 2
  • Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 06/24/2019

Such a Magical Day

We started our big day with Shayla, who pampered us for 3 hours in our hotel room. Gena was a GEM, she was available from the first day I contacted her until after our wedding, she made this seamless and so special. Meredith's amazing energy really got the perfect pictures! I cant even begin on the Bouquet.. It was exactly what I envisioned. The entire team at B Wed ROCKED it! We have sung their praises to every newly engaged couple we met!

Sent on 12/29/2018

b Wed Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany! Being part of your wedding day was an absolute pleasure. I loved every moment of working with you and Harvin and am so honored that you chose b Wed to help make your Big Day picture perfect! I hope to see y'all on a future visit to Charleston!

Allison Hilton · Married on 10/22/2018

Absolutely amazing!

When my fiance and I decided to elope to Charleston, I did a Google search for wedding planners and came across b Wed Charleston. I knew immediately that this is who we should work with to plan our elopement. The website was beautiful and the pictures painted such a gorgeous picture of all the options available to us in Charleston. Gena was amazing! She helped us every step of the way. The whole process was stress free. The day of our wedding went off without a hitch and we could not have done it without b Wed Charleston.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    b Wed Charleston 3

b Wed Charleston's reply:

Thanks for your wonderful review, Allison! It was just a gorgeous day and you looked so "pretty in pink". I wish you and Zach many happy years together.

Erin Braznell · Married on 09/30/2018

Stress free and everything I wanted!

Gena is a gem! I was so happy I stumbled upon her website while looking to plan my elopement. Being 28 weeks pregnant when I started to plan the wedding I wanted everything to be as stress free as possible. I knew what I wanted in a package and Gena was happy to accommodate my requests. We found an awesome 1965 VW micro-bus that we wanted to transport us and she took care of the booking as well as setting up pick-up times. She also scheduled my hair stylist/makeup artist, Carrie, who was phenomenal! Pamela, our officant that she picked was such a sweetheart and made us feel so comfortable. Since we were getting married at Magnolia Plantation and there were a few moving parts GEna even granted my request and met us at the plantation to make sure everything was seamless when we arrived. She helped make our day perfect with her dedication and hard work! Thanks again Gena!!! :)

Sent on 10/22/2018
    b Wed Charleston 4

b Wed Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Erin. It was a pleasure to watch you and Travis join your lives together and I'm so happy to hear that Baby Boy Braznell arrived in time for Halloween. Many wishes for many happy years. All the best to the three of you!

b Wed Charleston FAQ