557 E Bay St #20671, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number

About b Wed Charleston

b Wed Charleston focuses on Love Above All. We enjoy creating beautiful and memorable ceremonies that capture the uniqueness of each couple. With 8 years of experience, we have connections among Charleston Wedding Vendors that allow us to offer a range of packages and services to accommodate every need. In addition, we are also happy to assist you in planning your entire visit to Charleston by making all necessary referrals or reservations. b Wed Charleston looks forward to working with you as you begin your journey towards happily ever after.

Follow b Wed Charleston on

Intimate Ceremony on Morris Island
Intimate Ceremony on Morris Island
Let's sail away together
Let's sail away together
Vow Renewals allow you to honor the life you have built and love you have created.
Just Married!
Just Married!
Folly Pier
Folly Pier
Iron Gates at Waterfront Park
Iron Gates at Waterfront Park
Folly is always perfect for an Elopement.
Folly is always perfect for an Elopement.
Angel Oak

b Wed Charleston 3
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/24/2019

Such a Magical Day

We started our big day with Shayla, who pampered us for 3 hours in our hotel room. Gena was a GEM, she was available from the first day I contacted her until after our wedding, she made this seamless and so special. Meredith's amazing energy really got the perfect pictures! I cant even begin on the Bouquet.. It was exactly what I envisioned. The entire team at B Wed ROCKED it! We have sung their praises to every newly engaged couple we met!

Sent on 12/29/2018

b Wed Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany! Being part of your wedding day was an absolute pleasure. I loved every moment of working with you and Harvin and am so honored that you chose b Wed to help make your Big Day picture perfect! I hope to see y'all on a future visit to Charleston!
  • Rachel

Rachel Adams · Married on 05/05/2019

The Perfect Day!

We had a 5 Star experience with b Wed Charleston! Gena was a delight and professional to work with! She coordinated everything perfectly from reserving the venue, officiant, photographer, flowers, schedule the day of the wedding ceremony, and even a sailboat ride and couples massage. She was very thorough with information and stayed in contact throughout the planning process. Eloping is suppose to be a stress free experience and it was exactly that! I had never been to Charleston and it exceeded my expectations.

The ceremony went as planned at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens and the pictures turned out amazing! They have been mentioned as the most beautiful wedding photos people have ever seen.
    I can’t thank them enough!
    HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    b Wed Charleston 4

b Wed Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Rachel. Working with you and Joshua was far more than a job for me. Seeing you two together put so much into perspective. Your love for each other was so apparent and inspiring...I will never forget our amazing day in the gardens of Magnolia! Wishing you and Joshua a long and happy future together. #GenaSaysElope!!

Allison Hilton · Married on 10/22/2018

Absolutely amazing!

When my fiance and I decided to elope to Charleston, I did a Google search for wedding planners and came across b Wed Charleston. I knew immediately that this is who we should work with to plan our elopement. The website was beautiful and the pictures painted such a gorgeous picture of all the options available to us in Charleston. Gena was amazing! She helped us every step of the way. The whole process was stress free. The day of our wedding went off without a hitch and we could not have done it without b Wed Charleston.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    b Wed Charleston 5

b Wed Charleston's reply:

Thanks for your wonderful review, Allison! It was just a gorgeous day and you looked so "pretty in pink". I wish you and Zach many happy years together.

b Wed Charleston FAQ