557 E Bay St #20671, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number

About b Wed Charleston

b Wed Charleston focuses on Love Above All. We enjoy creating beautiful and memorable ceremonies that capture the uniqueness of each couple. With 9 years of experience, we have connections among leading Charleston Wedding Vendors that allow us to offer a range of packages and services to accommodate every need. In addition, we are also happy to assist you in planning your entire visit to Charleston by making all necessary referrals or reservations. b Wed Charleston looks forward to working with you as you begin your journey towards happily ever after.

Follow b Wed Charleston on

Intimate Ceremony on Morris Island
Intimate Ceremony on Morris Island
Let's sail away together
Let's sail away together
Vow Renewals allow you to honor the life you have built and love you have created.
Just Married!
Just Married!
Folly Pier
Folly Pier
Iron Gates at Waterfront Park
Iron Gates at Waterfront Park
Folly is always perfect for an Elopement.
Folly is always perfect for an Elopement.
Angel Oak
Angel Oak
e758c64a8a48eb0d 1534173147 6c4e76f772f3b78a 1534173145 cb478ee0d9415061 153417

7 Reviews for b Wed Charleston

• Sharon

Sharon Nájera Torres · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Amazing Customer Care!

For any bride looking into b Wed Charleston I just have to say they're the best. My husband and I got married three months ago and Gena made sure it was perfect. She was awesome for making it happen right after Valentine's and adapted to our desires. The communication was great, no other service was so in touch as she was. We had some doubts about our date and she bared with us through our indecision.
    Gena got me the best photographer I could have wished for as well as the make-up artist. I felt beautiful and happy that day. The ceremony was tailored to us and she made sure our children were part of it.
    Her customer care is amazing, she had a hand written follow up note at the 1 month mark! Basically we felt special from moment one and way after the wedding.
    So, please work with her as she will make your special day one not to forget and you'll feel more like a friend helping you out.

Sent on 05/15/2020

b Wed Charleston's reply:

I cannot thank you enough for your heartfelt words, Sharon. It was such a joy to spend a windy day on the beach with you and your family. It is hard to believe that you were saying "I do" only 13 days after our first email exchange! It all went by too quickly and I would love the opportunity to see you again when you have your trash-the-dress photo shoot! I wish you and Federico the absolute best!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/24/2019

Such a Magical Day

We started our big day with Shayla, who pampered us for 3 hours in our hotel room. Gena was a GEM, she was available from the first day I contacted her until after our wedding, she made this seamless and so special. Meredith's amazing energy really got the perfect pictures! I cant even begin on the Bouquet.. It was exactly what I envisioned. The entire team at B Wed ROCKED it! We have sung their praises to every newly engaged couple we met!

Sent on 12/29/2018

b Wed Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany! Being part of your wedding day was an absolute pleasure. I loved every moment of working with you and Harvin and am so honored that you chose b Wed to help make your Big Day picture perfect! I hope to see y'all on a future visit to Charleston!
  • Rachel

Rachel Adams · Married on 05/05/2019

The Perfect Day!

We had a 5 Star experience with b Wed Charleston! Gena was a delight and professional to work with! She coordinated everything perfectly from reserving the venue, officiant, photographer, flowers, schedule the day of the wedding ceremony, and even a sailboat ride and couples massage. She was very thorough with information and stayed in contact throughout the planning process. Eloping is suppose to be a stress free experience and it was exactly that! I had never been to Charleston and it exceeded my expectations.

The ceremony went as planned at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens and the pictures turned out amazing! They have been mentioned as the most beautiful wedding photos people have ever seen.
    I can’t thank them enough!
    HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2019

b Wed Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Rachel. Working with you and Joshua was far more than a job for me. Seeing you two together put so much into perspective. Your love for each other was so apparent and inspiring...I will never forget our amazing day in the gardens of Magnolia! Wishing you and Joshua a long and happy future together. #GenaSaysElope!!

b Wed Charleston FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 725
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 725
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 725
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 725
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 557 E Bay St #20671 Charleston, 29403 See on map
    Location of (b Wed Charleston)