Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Pasha Belman Photography

Myrtle Beach Photographer Pasha Belman specializes in wedding photography and engagement pictures in South Carolina. We photograph weddings in Myrtle Beach, Charleston SC, Wilmington NC and we travel worldwide. We also photograph weddings in Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Island, North Myrtle Beach and we invite you to take a look at our Myrtle Beach weddig photogrphy portfolio on our website. Pasha is also one of the leading engagement portrait photographers in Conway, Pawleys Island, Mount Pleasant and Charleston SC who specialize in unique engagement pictures around South Carolina.. If you are looking for one of the best South Carolina wedding photographers you have come to the right place. You can also find us on Google and Facebook

Follow Pasha Belman Photography on

Pasha Belman Photography 5
Pasha Belman Photography 6
Pasha Belman Photography 7

Alycia · Married on 09/23/2018

There are not enough words to express the magnitude of this photographer! Simply amazing! From the beginning to the very end, he never missed a beat. A husband and wife team that has a personality and charisma that radiates in the room. They helped brighten the smiles of everyone in the room!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Pasha Belman Photography 15
    Pasha Belman Photography 16
    Pasha Belman Photography 17

Cameron · Married on 03/10/2018

Pasha is by far one of the most professional individuals I have had the pleasure of working with. My fiancé and I chose our wedding date knowing that we wanted Pasha. He has been nothing short of amazing with the entire process thus far and we can't wait for our wedding day, and have him capture it all. Would recommend him as the best to anyone.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2017

The minute I got engaged I knew two things: where I wanted to marry the love of my life and who I wanted to be our photographer. I had admired Pasha's work for years prior to being a bride and could immediately tell when I came across one of his photos. His style was so unique and I particularly loved the way he worked with light. The weeks leading up to our engagement photos, I knew I had made the right decision. He was so accommodating and involved in every aspect; from location to time of day we would be shooting to what we wore. I could tell he took this very seriously and it was not just a job to him. The photos were magical and it made me even more anxious to see what he would produce the day of the wedding. On December 9th, he made some of my biggest dreams come true. From arriving extra early to bringing a very calm and confident energy to making sure he did not miss capturing one single detail. My wedding pictures are beyond phenomenal and I could not thank him more. His delivers premier service and his response time/communication skills surpassed my expectations and then some. I have been married two months now and I still talk to Pasha every now and then with questions I have had regarding my photos and he still treats me like I am a valued client. Even though I know he is busy working with so many other individuals, he truly made me feel like I was his main priority the entire time I worked with him.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Award

Pasha Belman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,500.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings