Pasha Belman Photography Reviews

Pasha Belman Photography 7
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful, Sparkling, Timeless

I don't even know where to begin with this review for the most amazing wedding and engagement photographer, Pasha Belman. We chose Pasha because of his beautiful, detailed, light, and stunning photography. Little did we know, we would also be hiring a kind, positive, and driven gentleman who handled every aspect of our engagement session, as well as our wedding, with talent and confidence. Pasha is very communicative, and made a point to call us personally the moment we inquired about his services. We knew immediately this is who we wanted to entrust with capturing moments from our incredibly special day. He made us smile, laugh, and reminded us constantly to let love shine through! His talented wife Natalia made us feel comfortable and calm, and we were so blessed to have her be a part of our day as well. Every photograph from our wedding somehow seems equally sentimental and sparkling. I wish we could print and frame every single one! We will be hiring Pasha again for all our future photography needs. Thank you Pasha, and Natalia, for your beautiful and brilliant services, kind words, and nothing but professional demeanor during our time together. Love, Mary & Josh

Sent on 09/15/2019

Alycia · Married on 09/23/2018

There are not enough words to express the magnitude of this photographer! Simply amazing! From the beginning to the very end, he never missed a beat. A husband and wife team that has a personality and charisma that radiates in the room. They helped brighten the smiles of everyone in the room!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Pasha Belman Photography 15
    Pasha Belman Photography 16
    Pasha Belman Photography 17

Cameron · Married on 03/10/2018

Pasha is by far one of the most professional individuals I have had the pleasure of working with. My fiancé and I chose our wedding date knowing that we wanted Pasha. He has been nothing short of amazing with the entire process thus far and we can't wait for our wedding day, and have him capture it all. Would recommend him as the best to anyone.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2017

The minute I got engaged I knew two things: where I wanted to marry the love of my life and who I wanted to be our photographer. I had admired Pasha's work for years prior to being a bride and could immediately tell when I came across one of his photos. His style was so unique and I particularly loved the way he worked with light. The weeks leading up to our engagement photos, I knew I had made the right decision. He was so accommodating and involved in every aspect; from location to time of day we would be shooting to what we wore. I could tell he took this very seriously and it was not just a job to him. The photos were magical and it made me even more anxious to see what he would produce the day of the wedding. On December 9th, he made some of my biggest dreams come true. From arriving extra early to bringing a very calm and confident energy to making sure he did not miss capturing one single detail. My wedding pictures are beyond phenomenal and I could not thank him more. His delivers premier service and his response time/communication skills surpassed my expectations and then some. I have been married two months now and I still talk to Pasha every now and then with questions I have had regarding my photos and he still treats me like I am a valued client. Even though I know he is busy working with so many other individuals, he truly made me feel like I was his main priority the entire time I worked with him.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Tyson · Married on 11/04/2017

WOW! I am speechless and over the moon! Pasha Belman photographed our wedding in November at Caledonia Golf & Fish Club. He captured every special moment throughout the day. We have relived our wedding day because of the wonderful photos taken by Pasha. He truly goes miles beyond to assist his clients and makes their wedding photos magical. There are not enough words to describe how amazing and pleased I am with Pasha's talent. His work is EVERYTHING and more! Thank you, Pasha for everything! He is the best around y'all!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Katelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

Pasha is the most amazing photographer at the beach! When I was in search for a photographer, Pasha was the first person I thought about and the first person I called. He was also the last person I called because I knew after speaking with him for a bit, that he was going to be absolutely perfect for me and my husband! Sure enough, I was correct! We had our engagement and wedding photos done by Pasha and they came out absolutely perfect!! I couldn't help but cry when looking through the pictures Pasha had taken of us. Not only is his work amazing, but he as a person is amazing! He is so easy to work with and makes you and your spouse feel SO comfortable!! My husband and I plan on using Pasha in our future and once again, we are so happy we chose Pasha because he made our wedding day, so much more perfect with the flawless photos that he took! If you are considering Pasha in the slightest bit, GO for it!!! You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Pasha Belman Photography 18
    Pasha Belman Photography 19
    Pasha Belman Photography 20
    Pasha Belman Photography 21

Margo · Married on 03/25/2017

As a mother of the bride, I cannot put into words how much of a calming presence Pasha had on both the bridal portrait day and wedding day. He is everything both I and my daughter dreamed her wedding photographer would be. I can't say enough amazing things about him. He looks into every single detail and treats everyone involved in the wedding like they are the most important person in the room. If I had 100 children I would book him 100 times for their weddings or any other special events in their lives.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Meredith · Married on 01/07/2017

Not only are Pasha's photos to die for, he is incredible as well. My wedding day was absolutely freezing, but he still managed to make me smile and laugh all the way through the outside photos. Also, he did a fantastic job on my bridal portrait. Don't even look at any other photographers in SC for your wedding day.

Sent on 02/13/2018

10 OUT OF 10! Pasha Belman should have a waiting list a year long! He is by far, the most amazing photographer one could have chosen. His professionalism and talent is only half of what makes Pasha such an awesome photographer to work with. Outside of his creativity, he provides unhesitating responses to any and all questions, whether it be for rescheduling, weather conditions, location change, and best of all, what to wear! I simply sent him a few wardrobe options via text/email, and Pasha was able to quickly respond with the colors he thought would fit me and my fiancé the best for our photo venue. Having him choose our outfits definitely made things ten times easier. It literally felt like we were in a professional magazine photoshoot. And just to rave on Pasha even more, he produced our wonderful love canvas in less than one week - THREE days to be exact! I just cannot even begin to count the number of people who have tagged our photos as #magazinestatus. Needless to say, my fiancé and I are more than satisfied with our photos and photographer, Pasha Belman! If you want someone who offers nothing but priceless and memorable photos that will last a lifetime, then Pasha Belman is my most recommended professional photographer for you! Can't wait for the wedding...

Sent on 12/12/2015

Sabrina · Married on 12/22/2013

Pasha is simply the best. He was our photographer for both our engagement pictures and wedding. I am so pleased with the photos; they are unbelievable. He captured our wedding perfectly. And I just may like our engagement pictures even better. Pasha made us feel comfortable and led us through a couple of hours that produced hundreds of unbelievable photos. His photos decorate our home! He was extremely flexible letting us take a few photos with our children without hesitation. I don't like forced/posed photos, which is why I selected Pasha in the first place; his photos are creative, natural and captured our love! I would strongly recommend this photographer; he is worth every penny. He will be taking family photos in the future!!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

I booked Pasha before any other vendor. His vision was incredible. Working with him was seamless. His team was so kind and professional! The end result was more than I expected. My wedding pictures are dreamlike!!! I live in Florida and will travel back to Pasha whenever I need anything else photographed.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Laila · Married on 05/23/2013

We hired Pasha Belman Photography to take our engagement session and subsequently our rehearsal dinner & wedding. From the beginning, Pasha was and is the ultimate professional! His work is exceptional - he captures intimate moments that brought back all the emotions and feelings of our wedding day! He has a unique talent for capturing the moments that memories are all about. We would highly recommend him and hope he is there to capture some of our future's milestones!

Not only did he capture our day perfectly, he also was very helpful in recommending other wedding vendors in the MB area to which we are truly grateful!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 11/11/2012

From the moment I got engaged I knew Pasha was going to be the perfect photographer. We met one day to go over details and we were reassured we were making the right decision. Pasha was so detailed and focused on every photoshoot / wedding that we felt as though we were his only clients and the most important part of his day. His work and vision are unexplainable. The picture we have from our enegagement / bridal / wedding are something that we will treasure for a life time. We could not be happier!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Allie · Married on 08/11/2012

Pasha and his wife Natallia were amazing. My husband and I continue to look back on our wedding photos 2 years after we were wed in Pawleys Island, SC and are truly thankful for Pasha for capturing our day so brilliantly. He makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and has very creative and unique ideas. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Lara · Married on 09/04/2011

I first found Pasha Belman Photography online. As a bride planning her wedding from several states away, it was important for me to find vendors who were willing to keep in contact with me, to ease my fears. For the full year leading up to my wedding, Pasha kept in contact with me via Facebook, email, and phone. He did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and all of them are amazing. His photography style is completely different from any other photogs I had seen during my online search. And his customer service is outstanding. He made us feel like we were just working with a close friend! I would recommend Pasha Belman Photography to ANYONE. And I completely intend on continuing to be a customer of his. We will eventually need baby portraits and family portraits, now wont we? ;)

Sent on 10/03/2011

Laura · Married on 07/23/2011

Pasha is without a doubt the best photographer I have seen. For my wedding in Winston Salem, North Carolina, my first move was to make sure we chose a date that he would be able to shoot- before we even chose the venue!! In Denver, Colorado, Pasha shot engagement pictures for me and my fiance. The pictures turned out beyond incredible. He captured the essence of who we are as a couple and at the same time, the photos were like artwork. Not only is Pasha incredible at his craft, he is also warm and friendly. It is so easy to hang out with and talk to Pasha (as we did all day in downtown Denver) that it makes you very comfortable for the shoot, which leads to authentic photos. He also photographed our wedding, the pictures were stunning. If you are someone who doesn’t settle for anything less than the best, Pasha is your photographer for weddings, portraits, engagements, family photos and everything else. Pasha- thank you so much for sharing your gift with us, and for the engagement photos that Ryan and I will cherish forever.

Sent on 03/01/2014