Mill Stream Farm Bakeshop

Denton, MD View map

Specializing in custom wedding cakes and dessert bars for weddings, anniversaries, showers, or just because the day simply demands a celebration. We can create your cake, cupcakes and any other desserts. We work with our wedding couples to create exactly the vibe you're looking for, always decadent flavors to please you and your guests!

• Woman-owned

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Courtney
    Courtney K. Married on 11/06/2021

Mill Stream Farm feels like working with family!

Jeanne and Mill Stream Farm feels just like you are working with someone you have known for years. She is so much more than a wedding cake baker - she is thoughtful, kind, and generous to name a few! From the first time we spoke, to the excitement she shared when creating my wedding cake vision, each moment felt sincere and genuine. She worked with my budget, tastes, and timeline and location constraints with ease and professionalism. Fast forward to the our wedding and everything was exceptional and delicious!!
    Brenda B. Married on 10/16/2021

So many choices!! So Delicious!! Pretty too!!

From the initial inquiry, to the tasting, to the choosing and ordering, to the set up and finally eating the desserts...The experience could not have been better. Jeanne nailed it in every area!! I heard several people say it was the best wedding cake they ever tasted!! My son and daughter-in-law chose the apple cake...Excellent choice!! The other desserts chosen were delicious as well! The only problem you will encounter is having to narrow it down and choose from all the delicious desserts and flavors!!

Mill Stream Farm Bakeshop's reply:

Thank you so much for your raving review, Brenda, it's always a plus to receive such a kind compliment from a family member of the couple. I was so honored to be able to create Josh and Emily's cake and desserts!
  • Liz
    Liz D. Married on 10/02/2021

Exceeded my expectations!

Jeanne from Mill Streams Farm was able to create and deliver the wedding cake of my dreams! Believe me when I say it tasted dreamy too! The communication from the beginning of my inquiry until the day of my wedding was quick and easy, which is a must from your vendors if you’re planning your own wedding! Mill Stream Farms will exceed your expectations.

Mill Stream Farm Bakeshop's reply:

Liz I was so honored to be able to create your dream cake! Best wishes to you and Ben, can't wait to follow your milestones throughout the years!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Jeanne Scott
Jeanne Scott
Baker / Proprietress

I have loved baking my entire life, beginning with my homemaker mother in the kitchen, my Little Suzy Homemaker oven, and nurturing this passion later in life for my own family. My love of baking has been constant. Through the loss of my sister as a teenager, the joyous births of my two children . . . the passion I feel for baking has been constant, it has been my confidante, my friend, my unconditional love. My passion for what I do continues to grow, and my clients are my forever family. That’s what is important; making other’s lives just a bit more sweet, and putting a smile on their face and in their hearts. As long as I can do those things, my cup runneth over . . .

P.O. Box 341 Denton, MD, 21629
Location of (Mill Stream Farm Bakeshop)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding