Mill Stream Farm Bakeshop

Denton, MD View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Specializing in custom wedding cakes and dessert bars for weddings, anniversaries, showers, or just because the day simply demands a celebration. We can create your cake, cupcakes and any other desserts. We work with our wedding couples to create exactly the vibe you're looking for, always decadent flavors to please you and your guests!

• Woman-owned

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alyssa
    Alyssa G. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing items - amazing lady!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jeanne! I work in the industry and when it came time to plan my own wedding, there was no one else I wanted to work with. In my professional experience, we only recommend Mill Stream Farm and Jeanne. She is always so focused on making everyone's days special and will put in every bit of effort to make it perfect. I have never had a couple or wedding guest unsatisfied and I am truly honored to have her on so many of our weddings.

For my own personal wedding, there was no questions on who we wanted to work with. While my husband and I both grew up around Jeanne, I know our special relationship did not change the way she treated us or our wedding. Jeanne captured my husbands favorite childhood memories (eating her pumpkin rolls at SummerFest!) while offering an amazing selection of cupcakes. We had a vision of his and hers cupcakes and Jeanne not only made delicious recommendations, but also worked hard to try to provide a type of icing that was unattainable. (Not her fault, the whipped icing from grocery store cakes is literally complete processed foods and cannot be recreated - plus her alternative was WAY better). We had about 70 guests, but ordered around 160 cupcakes and only had a few left (that my planner had set aside for my husband and I). I'm still getting messages about how amazing the cupcakes were and it was honestly the first feedback I got from friends after the wedding.

I would use Jeanne again without a question and would pay even the TOP dollar for her amazing creations!!

Mill Stream Farm Bakeshop's reply:

The Sweetest. Couple. EVER! I was completely and utterly honored to be able to create the cupcake bar for Michael and Alyssa's special day. Watching this happily ever after unfold for these two had me spellbound, and I already can't wait to celebrate their first anniversary and all of the other milestones that they'll share!
  • Wendi
    Wendi T. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mill Stream is AMAZING!!!!

Jeanne was so easy to work with and had all kinds of ideas to help with the decision making. Our day was so amazing!!!

Mill Stream Farm Bakeshop's reply:

Wendi and Travis were such a pleasure to work with, and it warmed my heart that they had complete confidence in me and my creations. Everything about their day was a reflection of their true love and commitment!
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 09/24/2022

Wonderful Experience!

Working with Jeanne was so wonderful! Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect and tasted amazing. We also had a dessert bar with cheesecake squares, cupcakes, apple hand pies and strawberry shortcakes. It was everything we wanted and more! Our guests loved all of it. I can鈥檛 wait to place future orders with Jeanne!

Mill Stream Farm Bakeshop's reply:

Kelly and Joe, it was such a pleasure being able to create for you! It is such kind and sweet couples such as yourselves that make me look forward to baking for your many milestones to come!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jeanne Scott
Jeanne Scott
Baker / Proprietress

I have loved baking my entire life, beginning with my homemaker mother in the kitchen, my Little Suzy Homemaker oven, and nurturing this passion later in life for my own family. My love of baking has been constant. Through the loss of my sister as a teenager, the joyous births of my two children . . . the passion I feel for baking has been constant, it has been my confidante, my friend, my unconditional love. My passion for what I do continues to grow, and my clients are my forever family. That鈥檚 what is important; making other鈥檚 lives just a bit more sweet, and putting a smile on their face and in their hearts. As long as I can do those things, my cup runneth over . . .

J Starr's Flower Barn
Cassidy MR. Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 14 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

Denton, MD, 21629
Location of (Mill Stream Farm Bakeshop)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding