5481 Bethlehem Rd, Preston, MD 21655 Map · Phone number

About J Starr's Flower Barn

Custom Wedding & Event Florist on the Eastern Shore serving Maryland & Delaware

Let's design your breathtaking florals that show off your unique personality!

Contact Jamie today for your free consultation at the Flower Barn!

Bouquets, Boutonnières, Altar and Arch Arrangements, Aisle Decor, Reception Centerpieces, Flower Walls, and more!

Are you having a rustic/vintage theme wedding? Ask about our selection of vintage rental decor like doors and crates!

Also ask about our custom events packages "It's Bouquet to...Wine A Little!" for bridal showers & bachelorette parties!

Follow J Starr's Flower Barn on

J Starr's Flower Barn 6
J Starr's Flower Barn 7

Lauren Ruf · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceeded my expectations!

Jamie is incredible! When weather wasn’t on our side last minute, Jamie got her creative juices flowing and rearranged our wedding venue to make all my wedding floral dreams come true. She is truly one of a kind!

Hannah · Married on 11/04/2018

Outstanding and unique work!

Jamie is so professional, yet super easy to work,with and very flexible! She willingly agreed to book my wedding even though she had another wesding booked the same day! She did all the work before I arrived at the venue and when I did- it was like walking into a fairytale. Every single detail was perfect and she added her own flair to make the arrangements so unique and amazing. We we're blown away by her stunning work and would 100% recommend her! She is unbelievable!!

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Jamie is truly an artist and a rockstar!!! The moment I got her questionnaire and saw how through she was I knew my search for a florist was over. I love flowers so finding someone who could bring my vision to life was so important and Jamie exceeded my expectations! She is a dream to work with and always so prompt in responding and willing to adjust anything you need to fit your budget. When she delivered my bouquet I was so exact it was exactly what I had envisioned! She also went above and beyond with setting up the centerpieces and helping put linens out etc which she didn't have to do! Every single thing Jamie made for me was like a dream I wish I could plan 10 more weddings just so I could have her as my florist! ❤️

J Starr's Flower Barn 8

Award

J Starr's Flower Barn FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 5481 Bethlehem Rd Preston, MD 21655 See on map