J Starr's Flower Barn Reviews

J Starr's Flower Barn 6
J Starr's Flower Barn 7

Alexandra Dupont · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Perfect flowers

All the flowers we got were beautiful, fresh, and unique. My bouquet was perfect and the table runners were gorgeous. The bouquet included personal touches, like herbs that we used throughout the wedding. The colors were perfect and they are super easy to work with, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    J Starr's Flower Barn 8
    J Starr's Flower Barn 9

Nick · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Wedding flowers

I absolutely loved my flowers for my wedding!! I even changed up half of my centerpieces about a month before my event, and Jamie was so accommodating -and willing to work within my budget!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    J Starr's Flower Barn 10

Deborah · Married on 10/05/2019

Jamie was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND very, Very Flexible! I had to change my Venue and Month we got married and she was Completely Flexible and Accommod

Jamie made everything so Easy for me! And when I had to change the venue And Month, she was so Helpful!!! I Loved Everything she Made for us‼️

J Starr's Flower Barn 11
    J Starr's Flower Barn 12

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Thank you so much Deborah!! It was my pleasure and I am so glad you trusted me to execute your vision!
  • Carlie

Carlie Marvel · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

I had such an amazing experience working with Jamie! She did a beautiful job and she added extras on for me at the last minute. It was amazing!

J Starr's Flower Barn 13
    J Starr's Flower Barn 14
    J Starr's Flower Barn 15

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Thanks, Carlie!! I am so glad you were happy with everything, and thank you for sharing your gorgeous wedding photos!
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 09/21/2019

Floral dreams came true!

Jamie and the J Starr Flower Barn team were amazing to work with and her professionalism and product were one of my favorite elements of the wedding! Most of us are planning a wedding for the first (and hopefully only, ha!) time, and she was patient and eager to be helpful and give advice and made the whole process easy and fun! We did everything over email, only met in person on the day of! The proposal/contract pictures gave me an excellent idea of what I would receive, and I trusted her completely.

Jamie was flexible, responsive to my ideas and requests, (which included adjusting the number of boutonnières to 24!), she had ideas about saving money and getting the best use out of the flowers.

One of the little details I loved most was how she put little labels on each boutonnière, I got one for each of my brothers and all the important men in my life, and that was such a special touch.

She totally captured my vision of wildflower, organic, natural beauty. Actually, she didn’t capture it, she exceeded it, and made it wayyy more than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    J Starr's Flower Barn 20
  • O

Olivia Massari · Married on 09/15/2019

Jamie is the BOMB.COM!

Jamie came recommended from our planner, Sara Reynolds, and did not disappoint! She so sweet, knowledgeable, & immediately got our vision and put together the most professional looking proposal you've ever seen! No detail was spared in making sure we knew exactly what we were getting. She took everything we had wished for and made it a reality! Our guests could not stop talking about the floral at our wedding; it fit our theme perfectly & was so unique and different! We could not have been happier! Thank you for being a part of such a memorable day!

J Starr's Flower Barn 21
    J Starr's Flower Barn 26
    J Starr's Flower Barn 27
    J Starr's Flower Barn 28

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Aww thank you so much, Olivia!! I had so much fun designing with tropicals and it was easy when you had such a unique vision for your wedding day! Everything turned out so beautiful and I am so thankful Sara brought us together!

Jordon Helgason · Married on 07/25/2019

Made my vision come to life!!

Jamie was so easy to work with! Showed her my inspiration photos and ideas and she did the rest! She totally made my vision come to life!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Kara · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazingly easy to work with

Jamie was very prompt in responding to all my questions and making adjustments to my vision as it evolved! She was reasonably priced and was very cognizant of my budget and making things work with the types of flowers I wanted! She communicated with me often and my flowers were at my venue waiting for me when I arrived!

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Thanks, Kara, for letting me a part of your special day! I am so happy for you & Chris, & Kennedy too!
  • Jazmine

Jazmine · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

I was completely blown away by how gorgeous my bouquet was! The attention to detail and the quality of the flowers that I picked were the icing on the cake as far as decor went. I would definitely recommend others use Flower Barn for their events!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    J Starr's Flower Barn 29
    J Starr's Flower Barn 30
    J Starr's Flower Barn 31

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Thank you so much!! You had such a great vision for your day and I had so much fun designing for you!

Lauren Ruf · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceeded my expectations!

Jamie is incredible! When weather wasn’t on our side last minute, Jamie got her creative juices flowing and rearranged our wedding venue to make all my wedding floral dreams come true. She is truly one of a kind!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jessica Mistr · Married on 11/10/2018

Outdoor rockstar!

Jamie was a ROCKSTAR! We had an idea and she nailed it. She captured our laid back, outdoor inspired theme with ease. The day of our wedding we had some bad weather and jamie was able to change up a few things to make our indoor celebration just as beautiful. We received so many compliments on how our arrangements turned out! The quality of the flowers were amazing as well! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    J Starr's Flower Barn 32

Hannah · Married on 11/04/2018

Outstanding and unique work!

Jamie is so professional, yet super easy to work,with and very flexible! She willingly agreed to book my wedding even though she had another wesding booked the same day! She did all the work before I arrived at the venue and when I did- it was like walking into a fairytale. Every single detail was perfect and she added her own flair to make the arrangements so unique and amazing. We we're blown away by her stunning work and would 100% recommend her! She is unbelievable!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Jamie is truly an artist and a rockstar!!! The moment I got her questionnaire and saw how through she was I knew my search for a florist was over. I love flowers so finding someone who could bring my vision to life was so important and Jamie exceeded my expectations! She is a dream to work with and always so prompt in responding and willing to adjust anything you need to fit your budget. When she delivered my bouquet I was so exact it was exactly what I had envisioned! She also went above and beyond with setting up the centerpieces and helping put linens out etc which she didn't have to do! Every single thing Jamie made for me was like a dream I wish I could plan 10 more weddings just so I could have her as my florist! ❤️

Sent on 10/01/2018
    J Starr's Flower Barn 33

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Jamie is absolutely incredible. First, her barn that she does the consult in was so adorable! She worked with my vision and even the items I already had. Additionally, I told her I wanted barn doors to get married in front of and she gave me exactly what I wanted! I changed some things a long the way and she never hesitated with what I wanted to change. She is super affordable, talented, and just an amazing person. I never once had to question if she was going to produce my vision, she nailed it. Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    J Starr's Flower Barn 34
    J Starr's Flower Barn 35
    J Starr's Flower Barn 36
    J Starr's Flower Barn 37

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

We couldn't be happier with J Starr's Flower Barn! The planning process was so easy and personal and the final product was better than we could have imagined! J Starrs exceeded all our expectations. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    J Starr's Flower Barn 38
    J Starr's Flower Barn 39
    J Starr's Flower Barn 40
    J Starr's Flower Barn 41
    J Starr's Flower Barn 42
    J Starr's Flower Barn 43

Tatum · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Jamie is and how amazing my flowers were! She honestly is THE BEST! She came all the way to Annapolis to meet with me and my mom to figure out what we were looking for. I showed her many different flower ideas from pinterest and magazines, that we honestly all over the place. Somehow she was able to turn that into something out of a fairytale! She came into the venue with all of our bouquets, flower girl crowns, table center pieces and brought masterpieces! She even created a flower piece that I wanted for the reception and it turned out PERFECTLY! I was so incredibly in love with them all! She took my vision and turned it into something I could not have even dreamed of! She is incredibly and does all of it herself! I highly recommend using her! Thank you Jamie for making this the best day ever for us!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    J Starr's Flower Barn 49
    J Starr's Flower Barn 50
    J Starr's Flower Barn 51

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Tatum, thank you so so much for your kind words!! You and your mom were absolutely fabulous to work with and for! It was my absolute pleasure to flower your special day! Wishing you and Tyler all the best!!

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

Jamie is amazing! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. She is such an artist. Jamie was responsive throughout the entire process, even to some last minute changes I made at the end. She was professional and so accommodating. We had a venue change, and it was no problem to Jamie. She made sure the flowers were where they needed to be the day of the wedding and on time. She decorated the venue and it looked stunning! Her flowers were so versatile. I have never seen more beautiful flowers in my life. I would definitely recommend J Starr's Flower Barn and would use them again.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved everything about our wedding flowers! From the 1st meeting with Jamie, then receiving our detailed quote to even have images added to it, could tell how much she cared about making our day so special. Thank you for the beautiful flowers on our wedding day you knew how to make the look we were looking for. ~Ashley

Sent on 06/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Jamie was wonderful to work with! I had no idea what I wanted, but knew what I did not want. Yes, I was that difficult client. Between talking and sending Pinterest photos back and forth, Jamie nailed it. My flowers were everything I pictured at my wedding, they were perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    J Starr's Flower Barn 52
    J Starr's Flower Barn 53
    J Starr's Flower Barn 54
    J Starr's Flower Barn 55

Shelby · Married on 12/16/2017

Jamie was amazing! She took my vision and ran with it and the flowers looked incredible! Better than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 01/05/2018
    J Starr's Flower Barn 56

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Jamie did a wonderful job on my flowers! I will definitely be recommending her services to others!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Lyston · Married on 09/16/2017

Jamie did such an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. She went above my expectations and everything turned out beautifully!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/16/2017

J Starr's flower barn was was absolutely amazing! Jamie took my vision and made it come to life! She was so responsive throughout the entire process and very accommodating. She met with me in person on several occasions and she always responded to my emails and worked with me to make sure she got everything just the way I wanted it! She went above and beyond. The flowers at my wedding far exceeded my expectations and I got SO MANY compliments on how beautiful my florals were. I highly recommend J Starr's flower barn!

Sent on 12/06/2017

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Thank you so much NIkki!!! I loved designing for your wedding, such a beautiful and elegant aesthetic that it made it easy for me to execute your vision!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Jamie you took my mother in laws idea and ran with it. So many compliments on the arrangements and the archway. Everything looked amazing. You really took her vision and made it a reality. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Teresa · Married on 08/12/2017

Absolutely amazing service. The flowers were everything and more of what I wanted. Jamie did everything to make our day perfect .

Sent on 07/05/2017