J Starr's Flower Barn Reviews

J Starr's Flower Barn 6
J Starr's Flower Barn 7

Lauren Ruf · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceeded my expectations!

Jamie is incredible! When weather wasn’t on our side last minute, Jamie got her creative juices flowing and rearranged our wedding venue to make all my wedding floral dreams come true. She is truly one of a kind!

Hannah · Married on 11/04/2018

Outstanding and unique work!

Jamie is so professional, yet super easy to work,with and very flexible! She willingly agreed to book my wedding even though she had another wesding booked the same day! She did all the work before I arrived at the venue and when I did- it was like walking into a fairytale. Every single detail was perfect and she added her own flair to make the arrangements so unique and amazing. We we're blown away by her stunning work and would 100% recommend her! She is unbelievable!!

Paige · Married on 09/29/2018

Jamie is truly an artist and a rockstar!!! The moment I got her questionnaire and saw how through she was I knew my search for a florist was over. I love flowers so finding someone who could bring my vision to life was so important and Jamie exceeded my expectations! She is a dream to work with and always so prompt in responding and willing to adjust anything you need to fit your budget. When she delivered my bouquet I was so exact it was exactly what I had envisioned! She also went above and beyond with setting up the centerpieces and helping put linens out etc which she didn't have to do! Every single thing Jamie made for me was like a dream I wish I could plan 10 more weddings just so I could have her as my florist! ❤️

J Starr's Flower Barn 8

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Jamie is absolutely incredible. First, her barn that she does the consult in was so adorable! She worked with my vision and even the items I already had. Additionally, I told her I wanted barn doors to get married in front of and she gave me exactly what I wanted! I changed some things a long the way and she never hesitated with what I wanted to change. She is super affordable, talented, and just an amazing person. I never once had to question if she was going to produce my vision, she nailed it. Highly recommend her!!!

J Starr's Flower Barn 9
    J Starr's Flower Barn 10
    J Starr's Flower Barn 11
    J Starr's Flower Barn 12

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

We couldn't be happier with J Starr's Flower Barn! The planning process was so easy and personal and the final product was better than we could have imagined! J Starrs exceeded all our expectations. Highly highly recommend!

J Starr's Flower Barn 13
    J Starr's Flower Barn 14
    J Starr's Flower Barn 15
    J Starr's Flower Barn 16
    J Starr's Flower Barn 17
    J Starr's Flower Barn 18

Tatum · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot rave enough about how amazing Jamie is and how amazing my flowers were! She honestly is THE BEST! She came all the way to Annapolis to meet with me and my mom to figure out what we were looking for. I showed her many different flower ideas from pinterest and magazines, that we honestly all over the place. Somehow she was able to turn that into something out of a fairytale! She came into the venue with all of our bouquets, flower girl crowns, table center pieces and brought masterpieces! She even created a flower piece that I wanted for the reception and it turned out PERFECTLY! I was so incredibly in love with them all! She took my vision and turned it into something I could not have even dreamed of! She is incredibly and does all of it herself! I highly recommend using her! Thank you Jamie for making this the best day ever for us!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    J Starr's Flower Barn 24
    J Starr's Flower Barn 25
    J Starr's Flower Barn 26

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Tatum, thank you so so much for your kind words!! You and your mom were absolutely fabulous to work with and for! It was my absolute pleasure to flower your special day! Wishing you and Tyler all the best!!

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

Jamie is amazing! The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. She is such an artist. Jamie was responsive throughout the entire process, even to some last minute changes I made at the end. She was professional and so accommodating. We had a venue change, and it was no problem to Jamie. She made sure the flowers were where they needed to be the day of the wedding and on time. She decorated the venue and it looked stunning! Her flowers were so versatile. I have never seen more beautiful flowers in my life. I would definitely recommend J Starr's Flower Barn and would use them again.

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved everything about our wedding flowers! From the 1st meeting with Jamie, then receiving our detailed quote to even have images added to it, could tell how much she cared about making our day so special. Thank you for the beautiful flowers on our wedding day you knew how to make the look we were looking for. ~Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2018

Jamie was wonderful to work with! I had no idea what I wanted, but knew what I did not want. Yes, I was that difficult client. Between talking and sending Pinterest photos back and forth, Jamie nailed it. My flowers were everything I pictured at my wedding, they were perfect.

J Starr's Flower Barn 27
    J Starr's Flower Barn 28
    J Starr's Flower Barn 29
    J Starr's Flower Barn 30

Shelby · Married on 12/16/2017

Jamie was amazing! She took my vision and ran with it and the flowers looked incredible! Better than I could have ever imagined.

J Starr's Flower Barn 31

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Jamie did a wonderful job on my flowers! I will definitely be recommending her services to others!

Lyston · Married on 09/16/2017

Jamie did such an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. She went above my expectations and everything turned out beautifully!

Nikki · Married on 09/16/2017

J Starr's flower barn was was absolutely amazing! Jamie took my vision and made it come to life! She was so responsive throughout the entire process and very accommodating. She met with me in person on several occasions and she always responded to my emails and worked with me to make sure she got everything just the way I wanted it! She went above and beyond. The flowers at my wedding far exceeded my expectations and I got SO MANY compliments on how beautiful my florals were. I highly recommend J Starr's flower barn!

Sent on 12/06/2017

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Thank you so much NIkki!!! I loved designing for your wedding, such a beautiful and elegant aesthetic that it made it easy for me to execute your vision!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Jamie you took my mother in laws idea and ran with it. So many compliments on the arrangements and the archway. Everything looked amazing. You really took her vision and made it a reality. Thank you for everything!!!

Teresa · Married on 08/12/2017

Absolutely amazing service. The flowers were everything and more of what I wanted. Jamie did everything to make our day perfect .

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

Jamie made our wedding a dream come true! She beyond exceeded my expectations. Our bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. I loved the way she placed flowers throughout the reception too, to add a little extra touch to everything. So many people told me our flowers were the prettiest wedding flowers they've ever seen. So glad we found her!

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2017

I would suggest that they bring all their Pinterest idea's because she make's them a reality!

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

Jamie as amazing tonwork with and she captured our vision perfectly. She worked within our tight budget and delivered us swoon worthy flowers!

Matt · Married on 03/30/2013

Beautiful flowers, excellent taste and fun/creative to work with! Just gave her our ideas and let her do her thing. Everything was top notch.

Stephanie · Married on 02/13/2013

Tiffany · Married on 12/03/2011

I'm not the type of girl that has always dreamed of her wedding day. The only thing I was sure of was that the color was red and the wedding was in December. Jamie took that information and knowing my personality and designed the rest. She was able to create the wedding that I didn't even know I wanted. I was so thrilled when I saw how everything came together. I still get compliments on how pretty my wedding was and it's all thanks to Jamie's vision and talent!

Robin · Married on 06/03/2017

J. Starr's provided exactly what my daughter, the bride, wanted! Jaime was easy to work with, and took her time to find out exactly what we wanted. She created absolutely gorgeous bouquets for the 8 bridesmaids, and a stunning bouquet for the bride. The flowers were very fresh!! Even the fabric ribbons used on the bouquets, and flowers for the cake were perfect, and again, exactly what we asked for! We added something the week before the wedding and she was able to accommodate our request. She delivered our flowers on time to the venue. Overall we were extremely happy with J. Starr. You won't be disappointed! (My only regret is that we didn't order MORE flowers from her for the venue.)

Sent on 06/12/2017

J Starr's Flower Barn's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you all were happy with everything!