31693 Clarks Wharf Road, Trappe, MD 21673 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Monteray Farms

Monteray Farm's Flowers and Gifts, LLC is a Trappe, Maryland-based florist specializing in weddings and events. For more than 25 years, they’ve been offering personalized service and quality arrangements to clients. Amy Wilkins currently leads the company, which creates designs on the family farm and grows certain flowers seasonally to use in their arrangements. They will set up consultations with clients, whom they view as friends, not as just a job.

Monteray Farm’s Flowers and Gifts, LLC puts together arrangements in styles like country, classic, modern, glamorous, and nautical, featuring many textures; it’s all dependent on your requests and event design. They may provide samples, handle the venue visit, and take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup. Product offerings include:

• Flower crowns

Monteray Farms 4
Monteray Farms 5

Hannah · Married on 09/21/2019

Worth Every Penny

Amy and her team were more than I could have asked for on my wedding day! Amy was able to perfectly capture the vision I had and executed phenomenally. From the flower collar she created for my pup, to the centerpieces, my bouquet, and the ceremony details--we received so many compliments on each detail she took the time to understand and make it perfectly me! Such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Kiley Saurman · Married on 09/14/2019

Highlight of our Wedding Planning was working with Monteray Farms!

Amy and her team were an absolute dream to work with! From start to finish, she made the entire process so wonderful from discussing colors, offering suggestions I hadn't thought of, and going above and beyond to ensure everything turned out perfectly. The Monteray Farms team not only set up shoreline lighting the day before the wedding so we could enjoy at the rehearsal as well, they also provided linens to bring extra personalization to our space, and rental items from lanterns to centerpieces to the card display. She took care of so many details for us so we didn't have to worry! The bouquets ended up even better than my inspiration pictures. They incorporated our wedding colors in the ribbons around the bouquets for an extra beautiful detail and even threw in a gift of a bridal toss bouquet when I mentioned I didn't want to throw my actual bouquet :) She also offered so many wonderful suggestions keeping our budget in mind and happily made a few small additions in the final weeks leading up to the wedding. Working with Amy was a highlight for me during our wedding planning process, every time we discussed ideas, it was so fun and I grew more and more excited to see how everything would turn out. She truly enjoys her work, which you can see in her attention to detail, wonderful demeanor, and excitement when talking about the wedding day! I could not have imagined our wedding day without the help of the wonderful people at Monteray Farms. Hands down again and again I would highly recommend to them to anyone on the Eastern Shore!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Monteray Farms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 11
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65
    $ 250
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor