Nearby Vendors to Consider

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Altar Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)

My wedding flowers looked great!! I was so happy with the end product. I will say that communicating was a little off or slow at times but there were no problems understanding the overall look.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Loved our bouquets and corsages from here! They were exactly what we wanted and had planned out with Amy. She was even able to make a mini one with a safety pin for our young ring bearer. Price is fantastic for wedding flowers! Delivery was easy and on time

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres
1.4

Don't usually do this but so annoyed and want to save a lot of money for any of the Kent County Parents that have Prom pending.......If you are spending the amount of money on a wedding and flowers-----do some more research!!!!!
This afternoon, I picked up a corsage and boutineer that was ordered at 'Blooming Wild' Florist in Chestertown, MD. I typically use a florist in Centreville but my son's date lives in Chestertown and a friend referred use to use them. I called and ordered both, as we wanted the flowers/ribbons to match.
Requested white spray roses and accent ribbon that matched, paid over the phone (which they insisted on....now I see why!!!) when I picked them up this afternoon, there were a total of 6 MINI roses between both arrangements! Both were in the same little plastic box that when I looked, thought that it was just the corsage. Corsage had 4 mini roses, a few sprigs of Baby's breath, a ribbon---attached to a slap bracelet for the LOW, LOW price of $30.00!!!! The boutineer was $17+ with two cheesy roses.....when the manager knew I was not happy, she did get me a separate box for the boutineer but didn't bother to make any changes worth $50.00 of flowers!!!
Pass this on to any of your Kent County Friends/Parents......It's crazy when you try to support local business and they jack up the prices for kids going to prom and knowingly overcharge these kids by crazy amounts of money. Drive a bit and use Murdoch Florists in Centreville. They are awesome!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/27/17, 1 Review