Monteray Farms Reviews

64 | Trappe, MD

64 Reviews for Monteray Farms

Emma Mabrey · Married on 09/28/2019

Simply stunning!

We worked with Amy from Monteray Farms for our wedding at our home on the Eastern Shore in Maryland and it was nothing short of spectacular. Amy took our vision and made it even better than I could have dreamed up — every detail from entryway planters to bouquets to ceremony arch to the beautiful cascading flower chandelier in our tent was absolutely stunning. Almost every guest mentioned how beautiful the flowers were and they were so right. Thank you Amy and team!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/21/2019

Worth Every Penny

Amy and her team were more than I could have asked for on my wedding day! Amy was able to perfectly capture the vision I had and executed phenomenally. From the flower collar she created for my pup, to the centerpieces, my bouquet, and the ceremony details--we received so many compliments on each detail she took the time to understand and make it perfectly me! Such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Kiley Saurman · Married on 09/14/2019

Highlight of our Wedding Planning was working with Monteray Farms!

Amy and her team were an absolute dream to work with! From start to finish, she made the entire process so wonderful from discussing colors, offering suggestions I hadn't thought of, and going above and beyond to ensure everything turned out perfectly. The Monteray Farms team not only set up shoreline lighting the day before the wedding so we could enjoy at the rehearsal as well, they also provided linens to bring extra personalization to our space, and rental items from lanterns to centerpieces to the card display. She took care of so many details for us so we didn't have to worry! The bouquets ended up even better than my inspiration pictures. They incorporated our wedding colors in the ribbons around the bouquets for an extra beautiful detail and even threw in a gift of a bridal toss bouquet when I mentioned I didn't want to throw my actual bouquet :) She also offered so many wonderful suggestions keeping our budget in mind and happily made a few small additions in the final weeks leading up to the wedding. Working with Amy was a highlight for me during our wedding planning process, every time we discussed ideas, it was so fun and I grew more and more excited to see how everything would turn out. She truly enjoys her work, which you can see in her attention to detail, wonderful demeanor, and excitement when talking about the wedding day! I could not have imagined our wedding day without the help of the wonderful people at Monteray Farms. Hands down again and again I would highly recommend to them to anyone on the Eastern Shore!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2019

The absolute best.

When we told others our vision of copper and pineapples, people couldn’t see it. Amy got it - and she hit it out of the park. She worked within our budget and made all our design dreams come true!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 07/13/2019

Dream [flowers] Do Come True!!

Amy and Monteray Farms are amazing; from amazing personalities, talent, and floral design. I cannot even begin to describe the beauty they created through flowers. Everyone at my wedding talked about the gorgeous bouquets, the aisle covered in petals, and the unbelievable center pieces. She truly listens to what you want your wedding to look like, and creates a masterpiece that is beyond expectations. I cannot express how much I am in love with the florals from my wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Erin

Erin Masterman · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply incredible

Amy is amazing. The florals were one of the most important things to us for our wedding day and we were blown away by every aspect. Pre wedding meetings with her were so fun and informative, she was very responsive and happily put up with my last minute emails with new ideas. When she arrived on the wedding day we couldn’t believe how gorgeous everything was. She was able to think of things that hadn’t even crossed our minds, and those little touches added so much charm and beauty. I am still having people ask me who our florist was, and I will recommend her to everyone I know. Amy and Monteray Farms are incredible!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 05/18/2019

Just amazing flowers!

Monteray Farms created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements for my daughter's wedding. When Amy walked in with the bouquets we were just stunned as they were even more beautiful that we had envisioned. Amy is creative and offers good suggestions. She was wonderful to work with. She made suggestions that we would never have thought of and really created a beautiful event. We would strongly recommend Monteray Farms!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Julia T · Married on 05/17/2019

Experienced, detail-oriented, and breathtaking results

Working with Amy was a wonderful experience. I was planning my wedding from the west coast and had limited opportunities for in person interactions. That didn't stop Amy from getting to know what we wanted and creating arrangements more beautiful than i could have imagined! She knew our venue (Tidewater Inn) like the back of her hand and knew where to add decorations to really make the details pop. She also tailored my cascading bouquet to my petite height. She had access to other rentals and was very flexible whenever i wanted to tweak our plan as new ideas came up. She even brought extra greenery for my photographer to use in the details shot!
    I felt in such good hands the entire time and was blown away by the results. The theme we wanted was for the garden to come inside and it most certainly did! She captured the nuances that made this style unique to us and not like every other garden themed wedding, which really shows her creativity and mastery.
    Bonus round: she also shared tips and ideas for reusing flowers between ceremony and reception to keep costs down! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Cristina Garafola · Married on 01/01/2019

Wonderful to work with -- beautiful blooms!

Working with Amy was a joy. She was the number one vendor recommended by our venue, and we're so glad we were able to get to know her! We had fun visiting her on her farm and building a concept for the flowers for the big day. We didn't know much about flower types or arrangements, but Amy walked us through all the details and provided pictures for reference, which was very helpful. Everything was also summarized in a written contract that was handy for reference. She is a true artist, and you can give her a concept and trust her to develop something amazing (for us, it was the floral arch that we got married in front of). Our flowers turned out lovely. Some of our friends took them home and dried them, and still have them in their living room months later!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Kate · Married on 09/15/2018

One of the best parts of our wedding!

We absolutely loved working with Amy for the flowers for our wedding. The flowers were one of our top priorities for the wedding and she truly worked with us to make the event absolutely beautiful. We loved being able to use a local vendor on the Eastern shore and she provided us with such great customer service. She worked with us through many revisions and adjustments, even ones as small as changing the shades of specific flowers for particular arrangements. She was always cognitive of our budget, which was truly appreciated. She also went above and beyond to try to find specific flowers that we wanted that were not locally in season. Our flowers turned out absolutely beautiful and our guests could not stop raving about them!! One of my husbands (rowdy college) friends said after the wedding ''You know... I don't typically notice things like this at weddings but your flowers were gorgeous'. We had considered other vendors on the eastern shore and even ones from the DC area but are so pleased that we picked Amy. We simply cannot thank her and her team enough and would highly recommend them to anyone considering them.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Caroline · Married on 08/25/2018

Best florist!

Amy made our floral dreams come true. I would recommend over and over again!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rosanna · Married on 07/21/2018

Excellent customer service & beautiful flowers

Amy did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. Although the rain forced us to go inside, the flowers really made the ceremony beautiful even though it was indoors. She also provided a beautiful wooden arch that served as the focal point of the ceremony with a lovely floral piece that we were able to transfer as the centerpiece for the head table. My guests raved about the centerpieces and thought the flowers went beautifully with my color theme. Amy was very helpful and willing to work with our budget. She provided solutions and enhanced my bouquet as a surprise which I appreciated so much.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/14/2018

They were absolutely amazing and completely understood my vision!!!!!!! A pleasure to work with and created a BEAUTIFUL wedding for me. I would highly recommend them. I provided them with images and it came out just how I wanted it!!!!

-Andrea Ross

Sent on 08/07/2018

drew · Married on 06/09/2018

Amy and her team did a wonderful job. My daughter, the bride, had some specific ideas - globes, geometric shapes with flowers an succulents, they nailed it. the floral arrangements were beautiful. once it was determined what we wants, they took it from there. They worked well with the venue, The Oaks in St. Michaels and helped create a memorable moment.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot day enough about how beautiful of a job Amy and her team did with our wedding flowers. The arrangements and decor transformed the room and I absolutely loved my bouquet! She also provided the most detailed description in the contract so there were only pleasant surprises when it all came together. I would recommend Monterey without hesitation!

Sent on 08/15/2018

April · Married on 11/04/2017

Amy is so amazing! She does everything you ask and more. She made my vision come to life and I was completely blown away by the beauty she created!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved our flowers! Amy at Monteray Farms was great to work with. In each interaction you could tell she really wanted to understand my vision and make it come to life. Plus her farmhouse workshop is so cute and a very inspiring space! Even outside of flowers, she was helpful suggesting other vendors/ideas and even helped us coordinate a lawn game rental. We're so happy with how the flowers turned out and would highly recommend Monteray Farms! (Photos attached are clearly not the professional ones, so don't let that impact your impression of the flowers)

Sent on 11/06/2017

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

Beautiful fall arrangements of sunflowers and lavender with many other herbs to accent were in lovely rustic containers, just as we had discussed. Everyone loved the flowers. Will definitely recommend using Monteray Farms to anyone looking.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Abby · Married on 07/08/2017

Amy from Monteray Farms is absolutely amazing to work with! As soon as I met her I knew I needed her to do my wedding flowers. She was very professional and was constantly coming up with different ways to stay within my budget while achieving my vision. I was blown away by everything and am still in awe when I look at all my pictures- all the bouquets, our chuppah, the centerpieces, EVERYTHING was perfect. She also provided so much of our decor such as picture frames, vintage servings platters, escort card doors, etc. which was amazing. Thank you so much Amy and the rest of the staff at Monteray Farms!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Nancy · Married on 07/08/2017

Amy did an outstanding job providing floral arrangements for my daughters wedding at the inn at Perry Cabin on 7/8/17. After meeting with Amy and our wedding planner Kari Rider, they came up with what they thought would be perfect for us, providing beautiful arrangements for the outdoor ceremony, tables and the entire Commodore Room. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Amy is a true artist in her field and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Amy and Monterey Farms for your wedding and floral needs.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Holly · Married on 07/04/2017

I tell everyone that the absolute best part of my wedding were my floral arrangements! Amy did a phenomenal job and created the arrangements exactly as I described them to her and envisioned them. She was also extremely thorough and responsive during the planning process and was a true dedicated consultant and expert in her field. Most importantly, she was very diligent about sticking to my budget, while creating the exact look I wanted. I cannot recommend Monteray Farms highly enough! Thanks Amy!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy is a true artist, professional, and lovely person to work with! By the wedding day, she knew the vision for the day better than I could have imagined. Our flowers were a highlight of our wedding and all of our guests remarked about how beautiful they were. Amy also provided flowers and decor for our rehearsal dinner and she blew us away. Aside from the beautiful end products, she amazed us with her attention to detail and how personally she approached each project. A memorable moment was when I visited her shop one day to drop off a few items for our wedding and she showed me the flowers lined up in the freezer for her weekend weddings. She was so excited to show them to me (and I was thrilled she offered!) and it just shows how much pride she has in her beautiful work and how lovely she is as an individual. Her, and her whole team, are the best!!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

Our flowers were absolutely amazing. They really made our wedding day beautiful. I loved working with Monteray Farms, they took my vision and made it a reality with such little information from me. They do fantastic work.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

I was so excited on my wedding day to see what Amy's ideas! It was nothing less than amazing! She was so great and worked with me during this whole wedding season. She had amazing ideas and very helpful! She was so organized and has a true vision. She had four weddings including mine that weekend and everything was perfect! I HIGHLY would recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Alex · Married on 05/13/2017

Amy at Monterary did a spectacular job for our wedding! When I first went to talk to Amy, I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted, but had a few pictures from Pinterest that I thought looked nice. I told her what colors I was interested in, and the overall feel I was going for. She did an absoutely STUNNING job making my vision a reality. On the day of the wedding, the wind prevented me from having everything we discussed, but Amy still made the ceremony look beautiful. We got several compliments on our wedding centerpieces, which were also amazing. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for gorgeous flowers on the Eastern Shore!

Sent on 12/07/2017