Monteray Farms Reviews

Monteray Farms 6
Monteray Farms 7
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 07/13/2019

Dream [flowers] Do Come True!!

Amy and Monteray Farms are amazing; from amazing personalities, talent, and floral design. I cannot even begin to describe the beauty they created through flowers. Everyone at my wedding talked about the gorgeous bouquets, the aisle covered in petals, and the unbelievable center pieces. She truly listens to what you want your wedding to look like, and creates a masterpiece that is beyond expectations. I cannot express how much I am in love with the florals from my wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Monteray Farms 14
  • Erin

Erin Masterman · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply incredible

Amy is amazing. The florals were one of the most important things to us for our wedding day and we were blown away by every aspect. Pre wedding meetings with her were so fun and informative, she was very responsive and happily put up with my last minute emails with new ideas. When she arrived on the wedding day we couldn’t believe how gorgeous everything was. She was able to think of things that hadn’t even crossed our minds, and those little touches added so much charm and beauty. I am still having people ask me who our florist was, and I will recommend her to everyone I know. Amy and Monteray Farms are incredible!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Monteray Farms 19
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 05/18/2019

Just amazing flowers!

Monteray Farms created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements for my daughter's wedding. When Amy walked in with the bouquets we were just stunned as they were even more beautiful that we had envisioned. Amy is creative and offers good suggestions. She was wonderful to work with. She made suggestions that we would never have thought of and really created a beautiful event. We would strongly recommend Monteray Farms!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Monteray Farms 20
    Monteray Farms 21
    Monteray Farms 22
    Monteray Farms 23

Julia T · Married on 05/17/2019

Experienced, detail-oriented, and breathtaking results

Working with Amy was a wonderful experience. I was planning my wedding from the west coast and had limited opportunities for in person interactions. That didn't stop Amy from getting to know what we wanted and creating arrangements more beautiful than i could have imagined! She knew our venue (Tidewater Inn) like the back of her hand and knew where to add decorations to really make the details pop. She also tailored my cascading bouquet to my petite height. She had access to other rentals and was very flexible whenever i wanted to tweak our plan as new ideas came up. She even brought extra greenery for my photographer to use in the details shot!
    I felt in such good hands the entire time and was blown away by the results. The theme we wanted was for the garden to come inside and it most certainly did! She captured the nuances that made this style unique to us and not like every other garden themed wedding, which really shows her creativity and mastery.
    Bonus round: she also shared tips and ideas for reusing flowers between ceremony and reception to keep costs down! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Caroline · Married on 08/25/2018

Best florist!

Amy made our floral dreams come true. I would recommend over and over again!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rosanna · Married on 07/21/2018

Excellent customer service & beautiful flowers

Amy did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. Although the rain forced us to go inside, the flowers really made the ceremony beautiful even though it was indoors. She also provided a beautiful wooden arch that served as the focal point of the ceremony with a lovely floral piece that we were able to transfer as the centerpiece for the head table. My guests raved about the centerpieces and thought the flowers went beautifully with my color theme. Amy was very helpful and willing to work with our budget. She provided solutions and enhanced my bouquet as a surprise which I appreciated so much.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/14/2018

They were absolutely amazing and completely understood my vision!!!!!!! A pleasure to work with and created a BEAUTIFUL wedding for me. I would highly recommend them. I provided them with images and it came out just how I wanted it!!!!

-Andrea Ross

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Monteray Farms 24

drew · Married on 06/09/2018

Amy and her team did a wonderful job. My daughter, the bride, had some specific ideas - globes, geometric shapes with flowers an succulents, they nailed it. the floral arrangements were beautiful. once it was determined what we wants, they took it from there. They worked well with the venue, The Oaks in St. Michaels and helped create a memorable moment.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot day enough about how beautiful of a job Amy and her team did with our wedding flowers. The arrangements and decor transformed the room and I absolutely loved my bouquet! She also provided the most detailed description in the contract so there were only pleasant surprises when it all came together. I would recommend Monterey without hesitation!

Sent on 08/15/2018

April · Married on 11/04/2017

Amy is so amazing! She does everything you ask and more. She made my vision come to life and I was completely blown away by the beauty she created!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved our flowers! Amy at Monteray Farms was great to work with. In each interaction you could tell she really wanted to understand my vision and make it come to life. Plus her farmhouse workshop is so cute and a very inspiring space! Even outside of flowers, she was helpful suggesting other vendors/ideas and even helped us coordinate a lawn game rental. We're so happy with how the flowers turned out and would highly recommend Monteray Farms! (Photos attached are clearly not the professional ones, so don't let that impact your impression of the flowers)

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Monteray Farms 25
    Monteray Farms 26
    Monteray Farms 27

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

Beautiful fall arrangements of sunflowers and lavender with many other herbs to accent were in lovely rustic containers, just as we had discussed. Everyone loved the flowers. Will definitely recommend using Monteray Farms to anyone looking.

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Monteray Farms 28
    Monteray Farms 29
    Monteray Farms 30
    Monteray Farms 31

Abby · Married on 07/08/2017

Amy from Monteray Farms is absolutely amazing to work with! As soon as I met her I knew I needed her to do my wedding flowers. She was very professional and was constantly coming up with different ways to stay within my budget while achieving my vision. I was blown away by everything and am still in awe when I look at all my pictures- all the bouquets, our chuppah, the centerpieces, EVERYTHING was perfect. She also provided so much of our decor such as picture frames, vintage servings platters, escort card doors, etc. which was amazing. Thank you so much Amy and the rest of the staff at Monteray Farms!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Nancy · Married on 07/08/2017

Amy did an outstanding job providing floral arrangements for my daughters wedding at the inn at Perry Cabin on 7/8/17. After meeting with Amy and our wedding planner Kari Rider, they came up with what they thought would be perfect for us, providing beautiful arrangements for the outdoor ceremony, tables and the entire Commodore Room. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Amy is a true artist in her field and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Amy and Monterey Farms for your wedding and floral needs.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Holly · Married on 07/04/2017

I tell everyone that the absolute best part of my wedding were my floral arrangements! Amy did a phenomenal job and created the arrangements exactly as I described them to her and envisioned them. She was also extremely thorough and responsive during the planning process and was a true dedicated consultant and expert in her field. Most importantly, she was very diligent about sticking to my budget, while creating the exact look I wanted. I cannot recommend Monteray Farms highly enough! Thanks Amy!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy is a true artist, professional, and lovely person to work with! By the wedding day, she knew the vision for the day better than I could have imagined. Our flowers were a highlight of our wedding and all of our guests remarked about how beautiful they were. Amy also provided flowers and decor for our rehearsal dinner and she blew us away. Aside from the beautiful end products, she amazed us with her attention to detail and how personally she approached each project. A memorable moment was when I visited her shop one day to drop off a few items for our wedding and she showed me the flowers lined up in the freezer for her weekend weddings. She was so excited to show them to me (and I was thrilled she offered!) and it just shows how much pride she has in her beautiful work and how lovely she is as an individual. Her, and her whole team, are the best!!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/03/2017

Our flowers were absolutely amazing. They really made our wedding day beautiful. I loved working with Monteray Farms, they took my vision and made it a reality with such little information from me. They do fantastic work.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

I was so excited on my wedding day to see what Amy's ideas! It was nothing less than amazing! She was so great and worked with me during this whole wedding season. She had amazing ideas and very helpful! She was so organized and has a true vision. She had four weddings including mine that weekend and everything was perfect! I HIGHLY would recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Alex · Married on 05/13/2017

Amy at Monterary did a spectacular job for our wedding! When I first went to talk to Amy, I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted, but had a few pictures from Pinterest that I thought looked nice. I told her what colors I was interested in, and the overall feel I was going for. She did an absoutely STUNNING job making my vision a reality. On the day of the wedding, the wind prevented me from having everything we discussed, but Amy still made the ceremony look beautiful. We got several compliments on our wedding centerpieces, which were also amazing. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for gorgeous flowers on the Eastern Shore!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Monteray Farms 39
    Monteray Farms 40
    Monteray Farms 41

Leigh · Married on 04/15/2017

Amy with Monterey Farms did my Wedding this April 8th, 2017 at The Tidewater Inn in Easton, MD. She was nothing short of amazing. I showed her a few pictures on Pinterest and she gave me several more ideas to add to mine! She took all my ideas and incorporated them to my venue. I heard she was there several times the week of to make sure everything was perfect. Everyone raved about the job she did! Can't thank her enough!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Amy did an absolutely incredible job with the flowers for our wedding. I was blown away. I am not real experienced when it comes to flowers, so I just gave Amy my vision, some inspiration photos, and my budget -- and I could not have been happier with the result. I was so impressed with the quality (our centerpieces stayed nice for over a week!) and value. I would use Amy again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

Absolutely fabulous service and quality of flowers! I was soo happy with this florist. They were so easy to work with and soo accommodating when we needed it. I recommend them very highly!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Bailey · Married on 05/30/2015

Amy at Monteray did the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. They were absolutely stunning and Amy was such a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to my emails and was extremely patient with me as I changed my mind multiple times. I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable the flowers were especially since the quality was so high!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/09/2015

Amy made it clear from the beginning that she could not handle another wedding on Mothers' Day weekend. I explained I only needed a bridal bouquet, matron of honor bouquet and corsages for grandmothers. I knew I could not handle the pressure of making these items. I did my own centerpieces. The bouquets and corsages were exquisite. When we picked up my daughter's gown and it was more ivory than we had remembered, I quickly called Amy and she adjusted some of the flowers in the bridal bouquet so it was not stark white. We had shown her a Pinterest board so she could get a feel for what we wanted and she totally understood the look we were after. My daughter and I could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 09/08/2015