Seaberry Farm

Federalsburg, MD View map

Nesting near the upper reaches of Marshy Hope Creek in the heart of Eastern Shore is our 36-acre farm. When you come to visit the farm, you will se fields of beautiful annual and perennial flowers as well as trees and shrubs with colored branches and berries that Wenfei uses to make exquisite arrangements and bouquets for our clients' weddings and events. We hope to help you create an unforgettable wedding with our farm fresh flowers and floral design expertise. We offer arrangements from simple and elegant to elaborate, wild, rustic and fun. No matter your want us to design, deliver and set-up all the flowers or pick up buckets of flowers to make your own, we will work with you to make the planning process easy and fun and to create a beatiful and memorable day together.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80.00

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Francesca
    Francesca G. Getting married on 01/02/2022

Highly Recommend Seaberry Farms!

Our experience with Seaberry Farm was incredible. From the first phone call to our wedding day, Wenfei was so helpful. During our initial phone call, she took the time to listen to our needs and look through our inspiration photos. She suggested several ways to save, from using our bouquets as head table decorations, to using multiple table decorations. On our wedding day, she created the most beautiful backdrop for our ceremony. I was blown away by her attention to detail and artistry. I would highly recommend Seaberry Farms for your wedding day!
  • I
    Isabel L. Married on 06/19/2021

Just perfect in every way!

Wen Fei is such a lovely person and talented florist, who created a simple and perfect ambiance for my daughter's wedding. She was so responsive to our ideas and dreams, while mindful of our budgetary concerns. The flowers were perfection, from the delicate baby's breath bouquets for the wedding party, to the lovely urns with flowers and kumquat accents on the tables. She was so easy to work with and I would recommend her without question.
  • Tim
    Tim Married on 09/21/2019

Above and Beyond Expectations!

I can’t say enough how amazing Wenfei and Seaberry Farms were to work with. When we initially reached out to Wenfei, I wasn’t even sure what kind of flowers I wanted. She was so easy to talk to and guided me through what I like and don’t like and she came up with a proposal with pictures that really helped me to envision how they would turn out. A little later in the planning process, I reached out to Wenfei to see if we could meet in person and talk through the proposal. She welcomed my husband and I into her gardens and drove us around on a golf cart so that we could see exactly what flowers would be blooming for our wedding. It was such a cool experience that only someone who really cares about their clientele would do. On my wedding day, Wenfei delivered the flowers to the church and to the reception venue and made sure everything was convenient for me. She even moved the flowers from the church to the reception venue so we could repurpose them. My wedding flowers were BEYOND my expectations and were the most beautiful flowers I could’ve imagined. I can’t recommend Wenfei and Seaberry Farms enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Michael & Allison
    27 photos · 08/09/2015

2770 Wright Rd. Federalsburg, MD, 21632
4102000366
Location of (Seaberry Farm)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding