2770 Wright Rd., Federalsburg, MD 21632 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Seaberry Farm

Nesting near the upper reaches of Marshy Hope Creek in the heart of Eastern Shore is our 36-acre farm. When you come to visit the farm, you will se fields of beautiful annual and perennial flowers as well as trees and shrubs with colored branches and berries that Wenfei uses to make exquisite arrangements and bouquets for our clients' weddings and events. We hope to help you create an unforgettable wedding with our farm fresh flowers and floral design expertise. We offer arrangements from simple and elegant to elaborate, wild, rustic and fun. No matter your want us to design, deliver and set-up all the flowers or pick up buckets of flowers to make your own, we will work with you to make the planning process easy and fun and to create a beatiful and memorable day together.

Follow Seaberry Farm on

dustons bou
20111510151415987239478542384032
dustons bou
20111510151415987239478542384032

56 Reviews for Seaberry Farm

Mary · Married on 08/24/2018

Working with Seaberry Farms and Wenfei was absolutely wonderful - we were so lucky to have them as our florist!! Wenfei was so flexible and created exactly what we were looking for. All of the flowers were so gorgeous, even more so than I could have thought they'd be, and my mom have kept them around forever if she could have! We also rented an arch and monkey knots to hold the table numbers from Seaberry Farms and both were great - it was also so awesome that Seaberry Farms made sure every detail was perfect on the day and picked up the rented items after the reception. They really helped bring the whole wedding decor and theme to life!!!

Caroline · Married on 05/19/2018

Very Professional

Working with Wenfei at Seaberry Farm was a dream. I provided some pictures for inspiration and she surpassed them. I didn't know I could fall in love with flowers until I saw my bouquet on my wedding day! She provides amazing service and can customize your package if you want to put together your own centerpieces the way that I did. Hire Seaberry Farm now!

Seaberry Farm 1

Alison · Married on 09/23/2017

Wenfei and Seaberry Farms provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! She was so easy to work with to provide our vision within our price range. Emails were very responsive. We even got a personal tour of the farm! They were very professional and the full service was well worth the money. Highly recommended.

Seaberry Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings