2770 Wright Rd., Federalsburg, MD 21632 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Seaberry Farm

Nesting near the upper reaches of Marshy Hope Creek in the heart of Eastern Shore is our 36-acre farm. When you come to visit the farm, you will se fields of beautiful annual and perennial flowers as well as trees and shrubs with colored branches and berries that Wenfei uses to make exquisite arrangements and bouquets for our clients' weddings and events. We hope to help you create an unforgettable wedding with our farm fresh flowers and floral design expertise. We offer arrangements from simple and elegant to elaborate, wild, rustic and fun. No matter your want us to design, deliver and set-up all the flowers or pick up buckets of flowers to make your own, we will work with you to make the planning process easy and fun and to create a beatiful and memorable day together.

Follow Seaberry Farm on

Seaberry Farm 6
Seaberry Farm 7

Sara Habecker · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect flowers!

Seaberry Farms created beautiful arrangements for our wedding. Working with Wenfei was so fun! It was overwhelming for me to look through Pinterest, but Wenfei was able to quickly understand what I liked and didn’t like from a quick conversation. Our flowers were beautiful! I highly recommend Wenfei and Seaberry Farms!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Lauren Harry · Married on 06/08/2019

Hire Wenfei from Seaberry Farms, she's phenomenal!!!!

Hiring Wenfei at the recommendation of our wedding planner was one of the BEST decisions I made during wedding planning -- Seaberry farms is phenomenal, from my initial call with Wenfei, to our extensive email conversation, to my now husband and my visit to her gorgeous home and farm, I LOVED working with Seaberry. They made my vision of wildflowers come true on my wedding day at the beautiful Brittland Estates. Wenfei was flexible with my vision and budget, and helped us make our dream wedding come true. She suggested ways for us to save money, while still achieving the goals I had for the florals' at the wedding. I can't recommend Seaberry highly enough!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Emily Ginn · Married on 04/26/2019

Our vision come true!

We had the best experience with Seaberry Farms. We had a small wedding and we’re looking for elegant and romantic floral and candle decorations. Wenfei was quick to respond and walked through our vision and had great visuals in our proposal so we really got a feel for what the final day would look like. She was flexible when we had a last minute room change a few weeks before the wedding, and had to change the entire table set up for the reception! She was a great value and brought our vision to life! I would recommend endlessly!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Seaberry Farm 17

Seaberry Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings