2770 Wright Rd., Federalsburg, MD 21632 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Seaberry Farm

Nesting near the upper reaches of Marshy Hope Creek in the heart of Eastern Shore is our 36-acre farm. When you come to visit the farm, you will se fields of beautiful annual and perennial flowers as well as trees and shrubs with colored branches and berries that Wenfei uses to make exquisite arrangements and bouquets for our clients' weddings and events. We hope to help you create an unforgettable wedding with our farm fresh flowers and floral design expertise. We offer arrangements from simple and elegant to elaborate, wild, rustic and fun. No matter your want us to design, deliver and set-up all the flowers or pick up buckets of flowers to make your own, we will work with you to make the planning process easy and fun and to create a beatiful and memorable day together.

Follow Seaberry Farm on

20111510151415987239478542384032

63 Reviews for Seaberry Farm

• Tim

Tim · Married on 09/21/2019

Above and Beyond Expectations!

I can’t say enough how amazing Wenfei and Seaberry Farms were to work with. When we initially reached out to Wenfei, I wasn’t even sure what kind of flowers I wanted. She was so easy to talk to and guided me through what I like and don’t like and she came up with a proposal with pictures that really helped me to envision how they would turn out. A little later in the planning process, I reached out to Wenfei to see if we could meet in person and talk through the proposal. She welcomed my husband and I into her gardens and drove us around on a golf cart so that we could see exactly what flowers would be blooming for our wedding. It was such a cool experience that only someone who really cares about their clientele would do. On my wedding day, Wenfei delivered the flowers to the church and to the reception venue and made sure everything was convenient for me. She even moved the flowers from the church to the reception venue so we could repurpose them. My wedding flowers were BEYOND my expectations and were the most beautiful flowers I could’ve imagined. I can’t recommend Wenfei and Seaberry Farms enough!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • KWiewiorowski

Katie Wiewiorowski · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Florals & Easy To Work With

We worked with Wenfei for all of our wedding florals - she was great! We planned long distance and she was so easy to work with and made it fun! Her proposal was detailed with image inspiration and our flowers day of were more than we could have imagined!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Sara Habecker · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect flowers!

Seaberry Farms created beautiful arrangements for our wedding. Working with Wenfei was so fun! It was overwhelming for me to look through Pinterest, but Wenfei was able to quickly understand what I liked and didn’t like from a quick conversation. Our flowers were beautiful! I highly recommend Wenfei and Seaberry Farms!

Sent on 06/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Seaberry Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 80.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
    Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

3 Real Weddings

• 2770 Wright Rd. Federalsburg, MD, 21632 See on map
    4102000366 (Phone number)
    Location of (Seaberry Farm)