Cakes by Abby

Chestertown, MD View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Cakes by Abby is a wedding cake bakery in Chestertown, Maryland. I am Abby, the cake artist behind this bakery, creating gorgeous centerpiece desserts. You can be sure that every cake I create is a stunning work of art that will elevate your special day... and be just as delicious as it is beautiful!

Through Cakes by Abby, I create traditional-style wedding cakes, but my speciality is in more artistic and creative custom cake designs. I play with colors and textures, adding flowers and sculptures to the fun! My repertoire of decoration techniques keeps growing and I would be happy to design a cake to complement your beautiful wedding.

I use high-quality ingredients, such as Tcho dark chocolate and cocoa powder, Valrhona Inspiration fruit couverture, and Slofoodgroup pure vanilla paste and extract. Your cake will be a custom creation, meticulously hand-crafted from the baking to the decoration.

• Woman-owned

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mckenzie L. Married on 10/15/2022

Best vendor experience

So the whole process was so easy i cant Recall how i found Abby i believe it was through Zola but the process was very easy and her cakes were amazing! I did Get a little crazy with the sample cakes and ordered 6 😅 but i was Consulting her for my wedding cake we ended up going with a 3 tier wedding cake with 3 different flavors it turned out great she dropped it off the day of the wedding smooth transition
    Carly H. Married on 10/15/2022

Abby is amazing!

From planning to execution to delivery, Abby absolutely nailed it. She was so responsive and helpful with planning. She gave me plenty of options for designs and made sure I got exactly what I wanted for my wedding cake. We also got 3 dozen cupcakes which were so so so beautiful and delicious. Our guests all complimented the cake and cupcakes. My father in law stayed at our house on the honeymoon and ate the leftover cake every morning for breakfast because it was so delicious. If you’re planning a wedding, do yourself a favor and get your cake from Abby!!!
    Ruth M. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cake was beautiful & delicious!

Abby’s cake was as beautiful as it was delicious! The gluten free top tier and cupcakes were a huge hit for guests, working with Abby was a breeze, she was thoughtful, helpful, easy to communicate with and flexible as guest counts changed. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Deals

Cakes by Abby 1
Gift

A petite anniversary cake (serves 7-9) will be included in its own box with any wedding booking that finds Cakes by Abby on Wedding Wire

Pricing

Team

Abigail Robson
Abigail Robson
Artist/Owner/Operator

I found my passion in cake artistry! After a complete career shift, I spent 3-1/2 years as pastry chef in a renowned local bakery, where I discovered my love of cake decorating. In Spring 2022, I left that bakery to focus on my own business, and bring my delicious, artistic visions to life.

520 High Street Chestertown, MD, 21620

By Appointment
Location of (Cakes by Abby)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding