Cassidy MR. Photography

Easton, MD View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

Hello newlyweds to be!! Congraulations on your engagement! I'm Cassidy.

I am sure you both are radiating with pure divine love right now. I am so excited to hear your love story and the vision of your wedding day. This is the day you鈥檝e been dreaming of for so long!

From the moment of your mom fluffing your veil, your bridal party cheering alongside you, the handshake with your father, locking eyes with one another while walking down the aisle and that butterfly feeling deep in your stomach as you sweep across the dance floor together. You know how people always tell you the day goes by in a blink even after spending so much time thoroughly planning?

How can you hold on to that feeling for longer? By investing in photography, you are able to preserve all the moments from your day so you can look back years and years to come to relive your wedding.

My role as a photographer is to make your day as peaceful and full of love as possible! I often joke with my couples that they receive a bonus coordinator because I am a photographer who gets my hands dirty by keeping the timeline running, capturing candid moments in between and doing anything I can to make your day full of bliss without missing any moments!

I can鈥檛 wait to celebrate your love!

If you'd like to read more about our wedding experience, visit: https://cassidymr.com/weddings/

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of our favorite vendors

Working with Cassidy and her second shooter, Alex, on our wedding day was such a great experience. We knew we made the right choice hiring Cassidy ever since our engagement shoot one year before our wedding. She is super down to earth and she makes you feel really comfortable in front of the camera. I love how her photos are so bright and airy and happy. We got our sneak peaks less than 48 hours after our wedding and we just love them. I'm so excited to get our full gallery and albums!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley T. Married on 08/24/2019

Breathtaking Pictures

I'm not even sure words can describe how good Cassidy's pictures are! I hired her and she also had a second shooter with her as well. She was with me during the getting ready phase and stayed through the reception. She is so good at what she does! Everything ran so smoothly. I highly recommend doing a first look! It was absolutely amazing. My husband was totally against it at first but came around to the idea. We were able to get the majority of our pictures done and out of the way prior to the ceremony. We only did like 15-20 mins after the ceremony with pictures. This left us more time to enjoy our family and friends and dancing! The pictures turned AMAZING. My wedding day was PERFECT. The entire day I kept saying to myself, remember to look around take it all in and don't forget any details. Then I saw the pictures. She captured it all. Every emotion, every detail. I can always remember my perfect wedding because of her.

Cassidy MR. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!! I loved serving you and capturing these memories that will last a lifetime!
  • Lia
    Lia Married on 07/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our Favorite Wedding Vendor!

Cassidy was the perfect wedding photographer and our absolute favorite vendor from our wedding day! She made sure everything was captured beautifully and kept things on track so we were able to just focus on enjoying our day. My husband and I aren鈥檛 the most comfortable in front of the camera, but she was able to keep us moving and posing naturally the entire time. She captured so many beautiful shots of every single important moment of the day, and we are so grateful to have these memories documented by her. While planning our wedding, she provided us with some great vendor suggestions and each person we hired per her recommendation did an amazing job as well! Overall, she truly captured the feel of the day which was most important to us, and we鈥檙e so glad we鈥檒l always have these beautiful memories to look back on. We can鈥檛 wait for Cassidy to document more moments in our life in the future!
  • illustration stars

4.9 out of 5 rating , 31 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

111 South Washington Street Easton, MD, 21601

Monday through Thursday 9am-4pm Friday 9am-2pm
Location of (Cassidy MR. Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding