Cassidy MR. Photography Reviews

Cassidy MR. Photography 5
Cassidy MR. Photography 6
Cassidy MR. Photography 7

Brandy · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience all around, you NEED Cassidy Mister as your photographer!!!

Cassidy is not only an amazing photographer, but an amazing person. We have had her photograph us for a portrait session, our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures and I have gotten professional headshots done (on super short notice, might I add). Cassidy photographed our wedding on her birthday, (I mean seriously what other photographer would do that)!!! We received our photos within one month of our wedding and she covered every photo that we could possibly think of. Cassidy worked quickly throughout the day of the wedding and kept us on schedule the whole time, even during family formals, and we have a very large extended family. Cassidy covered every aspect of the plan before our big day and was able to assist us by recommending other vendors and working closely with us throughout the entire planning process. I did not know what I wanted when I began planning our wedding, however, I did know that I definitely wanted Cassidy as our photographer and she was the first person I reached out to (before we even had a date). Cassidy is the kindest person you will ever meet, and you will not be sorry if you book her to shoot ANY of your special days or moments in your life, but especially your wedding. We are SO thankful that we had Cassidy as our photographer and as our friend, and we cannot wait to have her capture more of the special moments in our life together!

Cassidy MR. Photography 8
    Cassidy MR. Photography 9
    Cassidy MR. Photography 10

Jamie Sanders · Married on 09/15/2018

I highly recommend Cassidy. From day one we felt so comfortable. She was more than a photographer for us. We did not have one negative experience.

Cassidy is very talented in her line of work! She goes the extra mile to ensure her clients are satisfied. From the first time you meet her she gets a vibe for each couple and makes things very personalable and custom for you. We always felt extremely comfortable with Cassidy from day one. My husband is not a photo person at all, but Cassidy got him through it! She not only takes beautiful photos, but she is very helping in other areas of wedding planning! I could always count on her for the best advice! We love Cassidy and our wedding photos! She captured so many special details that i will cherish for ever!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Cassidy MR. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie!! You and Chris were a dream to work for and I am grateful for you! So glad I was able to make this process effortless!

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2018

OH MY GOSH! Where do I even start. Cassidy is AMAZING! My husband and I hired Cassidy to do our engagement photo shoot and wedding photos. She came highly recommended by my brother and sister-in-law. I was in their wedding and got to see first hand how amazing Cassidy really is. I even hired Cassidy to do a boudoir shoot as a present for my husband through her sister company; Blush Boudoir by Cassidy MR. I am in LOVE with every photo she took, all three times, plus the photos she took of my brother and sister-in-law.

Cassidy is very professional. She shows up on time and works very very hard for her clients. She communicates with her clients fully and even go above and beyond to ensure he clients are happy. For example, I was struggling the figure our outfits for our engagement photo shoot and she went above and beyond to send me outfit ideas, links and helped me come to a selection.

Her attention to detail shows in all of her detail shots. She spends the time to ensure she gets the perfect shot. Shes personable and that shows through her bubbly, spunky personality. She has a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Cassidy has fantastic vision and executes that vision through her prints. My husband and I would not change a thing with our photos. They came out perfectly! I wanted to share them all but I could only upload 10.

I should also mention that Katelynn Dadds was Cassidy's second shooter for our wedding. She was also amazing. Our first time working with her and she definetly knew how to roll with the punches and deal with difficult groomsman. We really enjoyed working with Katelynn as well!

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Cassidy MR. Photography 18
    Cassidy MR. Photography 19
    Cassidy MR. Photography 20

Cassidy MR. Photography's reply:

Amanda! Thank you so so much! I am grateful to have wonderful clients like you and Joe! I am honored to have been there to capture these sweet memories for you and I look forward to more milestones added to your galleries!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

We couldn't of asked for a better photographer. Cassidy made us feel comfortable the first time we met during our engagement photos. I also did a secret boudoir shoot for my husband. During this photo shoot she made me feel comfortable in my skin and made me laugh the entire time. Of course I always thought that doing a boudoir shoot it would be awkward. But that was not the case with Cassidy. After seeing my engagement and boudoir photos, I never thought any other pictures would come out better than they did. Cassidy shocked with our wedding photos. I'm absolutely in love with every single photo. She was able to get all the details and pictures I really wanted from my wedding day. I can't thank cassidy enough for all of the beautiful photos she has taken for us. Iv already referred a few brides to cassidy and I will continue to refer any other future brides!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Cassidy MR. Photography's reply:

Ashley!! Thank you so so much for your kind words. I am so grateful for a client like you! I cannot wait to see you at a few upcoming weddings that were all thanks to you!

Dylan · Married on 11/20/2016

Cassidy is the best! Very professional and friendly. Our wedding was on an incredibly windy day, but Cassidy still pulled off some amazing pictures. She made my bride and I feel so comfortable...we knew we were in good hands.

Courtney · Married on 10/29/2016

There are no words to properly capture how amazing Cassidy was throughout our wedding process! She is extremely organized, personable and produces incredible pictures! It is no easy feat to get my husband comfortable behind a camera but he might have actually had a little fun! We are thrilled with our engagement photos and what we have seen so far of our wedding day! The best decision I made in my wedding planning process!

Morgan · Married on 07/09/2016

Cassidy was such a pleasure to work with for our engagement and wedding pictures. She is professional and fun, with excellent quality work. There was no limit to how many or kind of pictures taken and all were edited and back in such a timely manor. I will definitely use Cassidy MR Photography in the future!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough good things about Cassidy. From the moment we started working together, she was so helpful in planning our day. She kept every little detail in mind. On our wedding day, she brought so much excitement and joy and was so great at organizing all of the photo sessions. She made everything flow so naturally. She was very quick at getting our photos to us which was amazing since I know most couples are anxious to see them. And they were STUNNING! Everything I hoped for any more. It was so important to us to have someone capture the feeling of the day and she did exactly that. I'd highly recommend her to anyone! You won't be disappointed.

John · Married on 04/02/2016

Extremely professional! Would recommend her services to anyone who is in need of a great photographer. Cassidy is your girl!!!!

Maribeth · Married on 11/05/2016

Taking engagement pictures with someone you have never met seems awkward. My now husband and I were surprised how comfortable she made us feel and out pictures turned out great! Cassidy and the second shooter were on time to the wedding and never stopped snapping pictures. We LOVE our wedding photos and wish the day didn't go by so fast.