About Gown Boutique of Charleston

Elegant styles, extraordinary value, excellent service.

Elegant Styles, Extraordinary Value, Excellent Service.

We offer an individualized shopping experience for our brides.  It is important to us that each bride finds a gown she loves at a price that fits her budget.  We have a unique selection of bridesmaid dresses and accessories, and all alterations take place in our boutique to ensure a perfect fit and proper bustling.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Cleaning (1)
Preservation (1)
Trunk Shows (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)

Stunning dresses and the best service! Gown Boutique of Charleston is everything you could ask for in a bridal gown salon. Terri is very knowledgeable of every dress she has in the store and what would work best for my body. I highly recommend this boutique for every bride, especially when they are having a trunk show!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

From the moment my mom and I walked into GBC I just new I was going to find my dress. I had seen an Essence of Australia gown that I really liked online and fortunately they had it. It was the first one I tried on and after trying a few others I put it on again and knew it was the one. Janet was so amazing that day and brought out champagne for us to celebrate.
My bridesmaids also went to GBC to choose their dresses and we had such a good time. All the dresses came in with plenty of time for them to have alterations done.
I decided to add extra tulle for a little more cleveage coverage and it looked fabulous and custom made for me with in house alterations.
I loved my dress and had so many guests tell me I looked like a princess. That is exactly how I felt and I’m so happy I chose GBC for my dream dress. I highly recommend them to any bride looking for a gorgeous affordable gown & the complete “say yes to the dress” experience! I’m so happy I was a GBC bride!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/16/18, 6 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Welcome to our boutique!
1:05 minutes

9 ENDORSEMENTS
There is only one dress! and one very special place you will find it... Gown Boutique is such a wonderful experience when looking for your wedding gown. The helpful staff will be there for you - from every button, piece of ribbon and stitch of lace. Such a wonderful gown shoppe!

I have known these ladies since I started my business 7 years ago and they are awesome. Their store is immaculate and their dresses and gowns are gorgeous. I highly recommend them!!

The dresses at Gown Boutique of Charleston won't disappoint. They have an amazing selection of gowns at so many price points you won't believe it. The girls are with you every step of the way, from your first appointment to your last fitting...you will love your experience and ADORE your gown after their in-house seamstresses work their magic :-) Ask for Terri, Krista, or Emily and tell them Fabulous Fête sent you!

Personalized, Caring Service.What every Bride needs! We love the girls at Gown Boutique!!

Events

664-A Long Point Road, Belle Hall Shopping Center, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464   See On Map
843-856-2682 (phone)
Monday - Saturday, by appointment.
Gown Boutique of Charleston is a wedding boutique from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Columbia, SC, Myrtle Beach, SC, and Savannah, GA. Gown Boutique of Charleston is a professional wedding boutique that has been part of the Lowcountry wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in affordable, couture wedding gowns..