Gown Boutique of Charleston

Mount Pleasant, SC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Gown Boutique of Charleston is a wedding dress shop and boutique in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, just 10 minutes outside of downtown Charleston. From their elegant styles to excellent service, the company specializes in customized shopping experiences for clients in their local area. Their personable team is devoted to helping to-be-weds find the gowns of their dreams.

Products Offered

At the Gown Boutique of Charleston, the professional stylists can provide relaxing, personalized experiences. The team offers attire and accessories for to-be-weds as well as members of their wedding parties. In addition to gowns, the boutique’s expansive inventory includes belts, hair accessories, jewelry, undergarments, veils, and more. Services include alterations, cleaning, and preservation so that their clients’ gowns are seamless and dazzling on their big days. For a variety of other styles, trunk shows and sample sales also take place throughout the year.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Alison
    Alison M. Getting married on 09/23/2023

Highly recommend!

I heard about Gown Boutique of Charleston through a fellow bride who had nothing but good things to say! I submitted an inquiry through their online portal and someone reached out immediately. For the month leading up to the appointment I emailed them photos of all the dresses that I liked as well as a bullet point list of what I I didn’t like. The day before, my sales rep, Jamie, reached out with a really sweet and personalized text reminder. When I went in the day-of, she greeted my ladies and me with a genuine and natural enthusiasm. I truly didn’t expect for her to have really studied the dress photos I sent, but she had and was very mindful of my wants and needs. As we started trying them on, I quickly realized that what I *thought* I wanted wasn’t what I wanted AT ALL lol. Jamie was so accommodating and flexible. There was no pressure whatsoever, and although I thought I would never buy a dress at my first trial BUT I’m happy to say that with Jamie’s help, that is now one less thing off my list!! After I said YES, Jamie doled out champagne and took our group’s photos so we could document and remember that moment forever! 10/10 would recommend to ANY bride.

Alison!
    We are so glad we got to throw confetti with you and celebrate finding the dress! Jamie sure knows how to create those memorable experiences and we cannot wait for your dress to arrive so you can relive that moment all over again!
    XO,
    The GBC Gals
    Sonja C. Getting married on 09/09/2023

Absolutely Amazing

Jamie and Aleah were phenomenal! Everyone was so nice and helpful! I highly recommend! GBC is not expensive!

Sonja!
    Your future recommendations mean the world to us as it is one of our most favorite compliments! We are so honored to have you in our GBC Bride Tribe!
    XO,
    The GBC Gals
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Getting married on 06/10/2023

Amazing place to find a dress!

I cannot recommend Gown Boutique of Charleston enough. It was truly an amazing experience- my mother and grandmother flew in to look at dresses with me and the staff here made us feel so comfortable and safe. They are following COVID guidelines but the event was still very fun. The shop is clean and beautiful and the dresses were amazing. We were helped by Leah, who was so sweet and knowledgable- she knew everything about the gowns and how to steer me in the right direction. Thank you!

Gown Boutique of Charleston's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Kayla! We are so glad you had such an amazing experience. You will be such a beautiful bride. Enjoy this special time! Xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

63 photos · 09/20/2020
  • Caroline & Caleb
    62 photos · 07/11/2020

Sea Star Arts Photography Sea Star Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

There is only one dress! and one very special place you will find it... Gown Boutique is such a wonderful experience when looking for your wedding gown. The helpful staff will be there for you - from every button, piece of ribbon and stitch of lace. Such a wonderful gown shoppe!

Juliet Elizabeth Photography Juliet Elizabeth Photography Wedding Photographers

I have known these ladies since I started my business 7 years ago and they are awesome. Their store is immaculate and their dresses and gowns are gorgeous. I highly recommend them!!

Fabulous Fête Fabulous Fête Wedding Planners

The dresses at Gown Boutique of Charleston won't disappoint. They have an amazing selection of gowns at so many price points you won't believe it. The girls are with you every step of the way, from your first appointment to your last fitting...you will love your experience and ADORE your gown after their in-house seamstresses work their magic :-) Ask for Terri, Krista, or Emily and tell them Fabulous Fête sent you!

664-A Long Point Road Belle Hall Shopping Center, Belle Hall Shopping Center Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464

Monday - Saturday, by appointment.
Location of (Gown Boutique of Charleston)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding