8 Vanderhorst Street, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Maddison Row South

Maddison Row South is a wedding dress boutique in historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina. The bridal salon is in an award-winning historic home, where those searching for the perfect gown are showered in luxurious service and attention all while maintaining Charleston COVID-19 saftey protocols. They carry local, national and internationally renowned designers, focusing on timeless and elegant silhouettes.

The fashion consultants at Maddison Row South aim to provide a relaxed and personalized shopping experience that doesn't feel rushed or overwhelming. With an appointment at the boutique, clients will receive the expertise of an attentive consultant as well as invaluable advice and recommendations on styles, fabrics, timing and designers. Collections include Amsale Little White Dress, Carol Hannah, Jesus Peiro, Lea-Ann Belter, Legends by Romona Keveza, Lela Rose, Nouvelle Amsale, Rebecca Schoneveld, Romona New York and Sareh Nouri.

The boutique’s gowns emphasize Southern charm and classic glamour. They also carry a wide array of bridal accessories such as custom jewelry, veils, sashes, belts and hairpieces.

Follow Maddison Row South on
75f7e868 d1c8 4b04 a2d9 f3dee15b4f5a 51 102800 160391654348768

29 Reviews for Maddison Row South

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful!

Lindsey is fabulous! I stopped in on a whim while I was visiting Charleston and ended up flying back 5 months later. She is so helpful and knowledgeable and helped me customize my dream dress! The dresses are beautiful and the service they provide is awesome!!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 05/04/2019

Loved my dress and great customer service

I had such a great experience with Maddison Row South. The boutique has some beautiful gowns with a variety of styles and prices. The customer service was great from the very beginning and was part of the reason I chose to return and buy my gown from them in the first place. Michelle, one of the managers, was fantastic throughout my entire experience. When I was first starting to look for dresses, she was great about providing guidance on the whole process without also putting a lot of pressure on me to buy from her store. After my gown arrived, we realized that the designer had not made alterations to the dress as ordered. Michelle made sure this was taken care of and that I was 100% satisfied with the result. I used their tailor to do my alterations and make my veil and was very pleased with both. Overall, I can truly say that my experience with Maddison Row South was one thing during my wedding planning that exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone shopping for a wedding dress.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Maddison Row South FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maddison Row South 1
    50% Off Veil
    Mention Wedding Wire and receive your veil at half price with the purchase of your wedding gown!

Team of Maddison Row South

Michelle Miller

Michelle Miller

Co-Manager and Buyer

A world traveler and self-taught fashionista, Michelle draws upon her experiences to source gowns from some of the most visionary designers in the bridal business, always choosing artists who are committed to creativity, quality and craft construction. Her unique approach helped earn MRS many “Best of” awards from The Knot, a "Best of" award from Charleston Living Magazine, as well as features in Charleston Weddings Magazine, The Knot Carolinas, Southern Bride and countless positive reviews.

Michelle describes her bridal style as “classic elegance.” She loves the tradition of bridal fashion and the little creative details that keep it fresh, so it should come as no surprise that she donned a stunning remake of her grandmother’s dress for her big day. Although she tied the knot over 20 years ago, Michelle would still wear that same special gown today.

A California girl in South Carolina, Michelle loves soaking up the salt air and sun by the sea with her husband, two daughters, kitty Maggie and giant dog, Bentley.

Lindsey Principi

Lindsey Principi

Co-Manager & Buyer

With over 15 years working in nearly every facet of the bridal fashion industry, Lindsey is passionate about creating an unforgettable dress-shopping experience for brides. Lindsey worked as a bridal consultant in Colorado Springs before landing a gig at Bridals by Lori in Atlanta. Ready to return to her home state of South Carolina, Lindsey later became a Manager and Buyer in downtown Charleston. Under her leadership the boutique was named one of the top 50 bridal salons in the USA by BRIDES Magazine.

Lindsey describes her bridal style as “easy, elegant and timeless.” Nine years ago, she waltzed down the aisle in a custom hammered silk satin Carol Hannah gown, a perfectly unique yet forever stylish look that she would happily wear again today. Outside of the salon, Lindsey loves spending time with her husband and their sweet and sassy daughter.

Ann E. Rice Ervin and  Lisa Rice

Ann E. Rice Ervin and Lisa Rice

Principals

Mother-daughter dou Lisa S. Rice and Ann E. Rice Ervin are the proud principals of Maddison Row South. They enjoy working closely with store Co-Managers and Buyers, Michelle and Lindsey, to bring high-quality and classically designed wedding dresses to the Charleston market for brides.

• 8 Vanderhorst Street Charleston, SC, 29403 See on map
    843-547-5836 (Phone number)
    By Appointment
    Location of (Maddison Row South)