113 Baptist Street suite #6, Salisbury, MD 21801 Map · Phone number

87e60458af227dbe image

36 Reviews for Sugar Rush by Theresa

Mary Cherry · Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding cake

Theresa was absolutely amazing to work with through the whole planning process. She was quick to answer any questions I had. She took my vision for the cake and made it even prettier than I could imagine. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and tasted even better! She never disappoints!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Mary,
    Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so happy that we could be apart of your special day and so glad that everything turned out just the way you wanted it. Thank you for choosing Sugar Rush By Theresa!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/26/2020

Theresa's cakes are incredible!

Working with Theresa was an amazing experience. She worked with us to help make my dream wedding cake possible (which wasn't easy because it was so big!). She absolutely blew me away when I saw our cake on wedding day. It looked even more beautiful than I imagined and it tasted great! We got tons and tons of compliments from our guests. I will be sure to stop at her bakery whenever I'm in the area because everything she makes is delicious!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Sugar Rush by Theresa's reply:

Francesca, thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you on bringing this beautiful cake to life. We are so happy that you loved it. Thank you for choosing Sugar Rush By Theresa!

Heather Hand · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolute perfection!

Sugar Rush exceeded all our expectations. We explored several businesses for our wedding cake and desserts, but after our initial meeting; knew right away it was Sugar Rush! The artwork is beyond fascinating and creativity/taste is perfection in each of Theresa's desserts. Our wedding cake was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen and it also matched to taste, as well. Sugar Rush is extremely accommodating and knew exactly what was best for our wedding. Our family and guests raved about the cupcakes, cakes, and macaroons. I would highly recommend Sugar Rush for any special event!!! They were amazing and we are forever grateful that they were a part of our special day.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Sugar Rush by Theresa's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather! It was such a pleasure working with you. We are so glad that we could play a part in your big day. Thank you for choosing Sugar Rush by Theresa!

• Dana Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing treats! Theresa makes incredibly delicious goodies and beautiful unique designs with her sweets are a perfect addition to your wedding day.

• Alison to the Altar Wedding Planners

Theresa is very detail oriented and takes such pride in her work. Her cakes are not only a piece of art but are beautiful and taste great. No matter the occasion she will deliver the goods and often to the surprise and delight of her customers. If you have an occasion where the cake need to be on point call Theresa. She also does beautiful cake pops, cupcakes, macaroons and cookies.

• 113 Baptist Street suite #6 Salisbury, 21801 See on map
    Location of (Sugar Rush by Theresa)