Plant Baked by Sarah

Ellicott City, MD View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Plant Baked by Sarah is a custom vegan bakery located in Ellicott City, Maryland. Owner and baker Sarah knows first hand how difficult it is to find delicious and beautiful custom cakes that accommodate dietary restrictions. That is why she only creates vegan cakes, with gluten free & nut free options available so you never have to worry about leaving anyone out of the joy of a delicious slice of cake.

Plant Baked by Sarah offers clients a custom wedding cake experience, tailored toward their tastes and dietary requirements. During a consultation, Sarah will work with you to determine your style and vision and provide you with a personalized digital sketch of your cake. Additional services they offer include:

• Cake tastings
  • Always 100% Vegan Cakes (dairy free, egg free)
  • Gluten free & nut free options
  • Wedding Cakes
  • Cupcakes
  • Cake delivery and set up
  • Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sonia P. Married on 10/08/2022

Amazing cake!

Our cake was so beautiful and so delicious! Sarah was wonderful to work with and created something truly special for us. She had great ideas about flavors and design. I’m vegan so I was worried about finding a cake that everyone would love, I’m so glad we found Sarah!
  • Cherish
    Cherish H. Married on 10/01/2022

Delicious Vegan Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake looked and tasted DELICIOUS! We reached out to specifically to Sarah because my fiancé (now husband) is lactose intolerant. Our family and friends who blown away that the cake was vegan when we told them afterwards. I would highly recommend her and will be using her again in the future.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn R. Married on 08/26/2022

Just what we wanted

Sarah’s cupcakes and cakes are absolutely delicious. She delivered them to our venue down the road for a very reasonable delivery fee and they looked so beautiful. She is so talented! We’ve already ordered another cake from her since the wedding because it was so good. She’s easy to get in touch with and always responds quickly.
  • illustration stars

Team

Sarah Greene
Sarah Greene
Owner

Hi! I am Sarah Greene, owner of Plant Baked by Sarah. I was trained as an engineer, but turned to baking to fulfill my creative passions and love of food. However, my engineering background serves me incredibly well in this industry as I am very detail oriented, organized, and a problem solver. All of these tools help me to ensure I execute your wedding vision perfectly with no headaches. I know how difficult it can be to find delicious vegan friendly desserts (I have been there, trust me I had to make my own wedding cupcakes and desserts) so I am here to provide just that!

8406 Church Lane Road Ellicott City, MD, 21043
Location of (Plant Baked by Sarah)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding