Denton, Denton, MD 21629 Map · Phone number

About Steve Konopelski Pâtissier

Steve Konopelski Pâtissier is a wedding cake designer in Denton, Maryland, focused on couture design. Their viewpoint is that each cake should be customized to every couple’s wedding and preferences. Steve Konopelski Pâtissier feels the cake needs to look and taste good. They’ll book consultations with prospective clients to discuss their needs, such as including local ingredients or fresh fruit.

Steve Konopelski Pâtissier delivers to clients in Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia, and they can supply the cake topper and stand. If you’ve dreamt of having a dessert buffet at your wedding, Steve Konopelski can bring that to fruition. Some of their services and offerings include:

• Cupcake

Steve Konopelski Pâtissier 4
Steve Konopelski Pâtissier 5
Steve Konopelski Pâtissier 6

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2019

Captured my vision and taste (literally and figuratively) in every way!!

Steve was wonderful to work for my wedding cake. I originally was going to do without a wedding cake since the venue provided dessert. But I decided to go with a smaller cake for cutting picture purposes and something we could indulge ourselves and my sweet tooth mom with later on. I wanted a simple, understated rustic look. I described the color theme of my wedding and the sent him pictures of the cake stand, cake table and cake topper I planned on using. I described the taste I was going for. I kept asking Steve whether or not he agreed with my choices, but he graciously reminded me that the wedding day was about me and my now husband and that his goal is to design something unique that represents each customer’s theme, personalities, etc.. And that he did—a beautiful and delicious that that fit my vision completely. To add, Steve was very responsive and accommodating, which I appreciated very much considering that I didn’t go with a huge extravagant cake. Regardless of getting a smaller cake, Steve still gave me his full attention. Wonderful experience...I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Steve Konopelski Pâtissier 7
    Steve Konopelski Pâtissier 8

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious and flawless

We used Steve for our October wedding in Easton, MD and were so happy! He was very easy to work with and Kendall also towards the end. The cupcakes and cake choices are amazing and so delicous it was hard to choice just a few! We ordered more cupcakes than needed but we ended the night with none left! Everyone complimented the flavors and took some home to enjoy more! The cake Steve made was gorgeous and he helped make my vision complete. He set everything up so beautifully! No other chef around that can do what he can do!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Julia · Married on 10/13/2018

Simple, delicious & elegant

I had no real idea of what I wanted for our wedding cake - taste or design-wise, but as soon as I found Steve's site and saw his work, I immediately fell in love with his creativity, precision, and unique designs. The cake was so delicious - we did 1 champagne cake with sweet mascarpone cream, fresh fruit, and vanilla bean buttercream. Second sheet cake was a
    cinnamon amaretto cake with weet mascarpone cream
    with chocolate shavings and cinnamon buttercream. Most delicious cake, wonderful experience - highly recommend Steve!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Steve Konopelski Pâtissier 9

Award

Steve Konopelski Pâtissier FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 625.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 725.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers