Fruitland, MD 21826 Map · Phone number

About Cakewalk Confections

Cakewalk is a boutique artisan cake maker that specializes in artistically designed and great tasting Wedding and Special occasion cakes.

We customize a design tailored to your event and to reflect your personal taste and style. From simple and traditional elegance to dramatic and glamorous decadence, our goal is to exceed your expectations... Creating a memorable highlight to finish your special day.

Each cake is a unique and beautiful individually crafted edible works of art. Attention is focused on exquisite craftsmanship and using only the best freshest ingredients, We assure each stunning creation taste as good as it looks.

No detail is too small.

White2
post2

2 Reviews for Cakewalk Confections

Emma · Married on 02/07/2010

Edraline made us the most amazing wedding cake of our dreams! During the planning of the cake, she was so patient with me even though I had a tough time narrowing down what I wanted. I must have met with her 5 times but she was great the whole time! We heard over and over again from our guests that it was the best cake they had EVER eaten! High praise since we have so many foodie friends. The cake was not only delicious, but it was gorgeous as well. She matched the exact color of the swatch I gave her and the detailing was incredible! It was as you can imagine a very emotional day, but I cried when I saw the cake, it was so beautiful. I can't wait to have another big event to celebrate, just so we can order another cake from Cakewalk. Thanks again Edraline!

Sent on 04/14/2010

Diane · Married on 06/15/2008

Cakewalk was amazing! The wedding cake was absolutely delicious. Guests were asking for seconds and thirds! It was so pretty it made me cry. Edraline was great to work with, she was very flexible and accomodating, she held my hand through the whole process. Even though I didn't know what I wanted she was very patient with me. BEST CAKE EVER.

Sent on 05/02/2009