Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kirsten's Cakery

With over 8 years of experience, Kirsten’s Cakery is dedicated to creating specialty and wedding cake designs that will present lasting memories. We are committed to giving customers quality products, made from scratch, so you can be assured that your cake will taste as wonderful as it looks.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Kosher (1)
Nut Free (1)
Vegan (1)
Organic (1)

Kirsten never surprises me with her excellence. Our wedding cake was AMAZING! I have been working with Kirsten for 5+ years. I have watched her business grow from a small business to a premier bakery.

When I came up with this idea and design. Kirsten made it come to life. I can’t even imagine a better cake.

The look, taste, freshness, and promptness of Kirsten’s cakery. Is all above my expectations and I love this bakery.

Profile Picture James, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Fresh Fruit, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We ordered a cut-cake, 90 cupcakes, and a TON of truffles. Everyone was obsessed with all of the delicious choices! During our testing, we had discussed buying truffles to try, and with their hospitality, we could try as many as we wanted- and loved them so much, I believe we bought over 100. I've already recommended their services to others.

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes

Kirsten's was amazing from start to finish! I am allergic to dairy, and she was able to make a completely dairy free cake that was under budget! Our guests questioned how I was able to eat the cake, assuming it had dairy. When I told them it was dairy free, they were in shock! It was so delicious! I didn't sit much at my wedding, but I made sure to take a break from dancing and have a large piece of the delicious cake. We have her cupcakes often, so we knew we had to use her for our wedding cake, and I am so glad we did!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Lactose Free, Cakes

Kirsten's Cakery Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00