556E Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146 Map · Phone number

About Kirsten's Cakery

With over 8 years of experience, Kirsten's Cakery is dedicated to creating specialty and wedding cake designs that will present lasting memories. We are committed to giving customers quality products, made from scratch, so you can be assured that your cake will taste as wonderful as it looks.

DSCF3014

Kirsten's Cakery 6
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/03/2018

great choice

We did a variety of 4 flavors of regular cupcakes, mini cupcakes and a 6 inch cake to cut. All tasted great and looked great! I dropped off my topper and cake table decor 2 days prior and told Kristen to have at it... and it was perfect!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Love this bakery! It was a great experience from start to finish with Kirsten’s Cakery! Our tasting was outstanding. We received exactly what we were expecting the day of the wedding! The coconut cake is my favorite, but I haven’t tried anything that I don’t like here! Thank you so much for being apart of maki our special day what it was! I look forward to using your services again!!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Kirsten's Cakery 7
    Kirsten's Cakery 8
    Kirsten's Cakery 9
    Kirsten's Cakery 10

James · Married on 02/03/2018

Kirsten never surprises me with her excellence. Our wedding cake was AMAZING! I have been working with Kirsten for 5+ years. I have watched her business grow from a small business to a premier bakery.

When I came up with this idea and design. Kirsten made it come to life. I can’t even imagine a better cake.

The look, taste, freshness, and promptness of Kirsten’s cakery. Is all above my expectations and I love this bakery.

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Kirsten's Cakery 11
    Kirsten's Cakery 12

Kirsten's Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands