Seaford, DE, Seaford, DE 19973 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About WindsweptPhotoDesign

Thank you so much for checking out our page. My name is Andrea and I am the person behind the "main" lens here at WindsweptPhotoDesign. I hope you are reading this because you love my photographs and digital art and now want to know more about our services.

So here it goes: WindsweptPphotoDesign is, of course, full-service, all day wedding photography, and even after 70 plus weddings there is nothing I love more than spending the day at a wedding with people in love. I still want to pinch my self after a wedding that I get to do this with my life! With that said, you can trust that it is our commitment to you that we will bring love, creativity, enthusiasm, knowledge, and all our talent to your wedding day. Every wedding day is carefully planned, crafted and coordinated with all the vendors to offer one of a kind unique wedding photography.

In addition, to complete wedding day coverage and photos, we also offer "Art Beyond the Lens*." Beautifully rendered, one-of-a-kind digital enhanced art canvases created by yours truly. In a world where we are you used to storing our photographs on our computers and drives, it is my goal to create photographic art that you will be proud to display in your home for years to come.

"WindsweptPhotoDesign, when you want more than just a photograph."

Areas Covered:
WindsweptPhotoDesign offers wedding photography coverage in Dover, DE, Seaford, DE, Lewes, DE, Bethany Beach, DE Rehobeth Beach, DE Ocean City, MD, Salisbury, MD, Easton, MD, St. Michaels, Kent Island, Ocean City, and the Baltimore metro area. In addition, services are also offered to couples in Philadelphia and Washington D.C.

*Sarah Gardner

WindsweptPhotoDesign 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend

My Fiancé and I loved working with Andrea on our Engagement shoot. We can't wait to have her shoot our wedding. She is so sweet,personable and very down to earth. She makes you feel very relaxed and makes sure you have fun while shooting. Her work is so great. You can tell she truly loves photography.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Nicholas Rothwell · Married on 05/11/2019

We are so happy with our photos!

Andrea and her assistant are truly amazing! They are both professional, kind and caring! We couldn't be happier with the overall experience and would recommend them to everyone who is looking for a great photographer!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Award

WindsweptPhotoDesign FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• WindsweptPhotoDesign 1
    Free 20x30 Digitally-Enhanced Art Canvas

The wedding season is fast approaching, and we would love to be part of your wedding day team. Book with us and receive a beautiful custom canvas.

• Seaford, DE Seaford, DE, 19973 See on map