This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Poses
Capturing memories
Pristine quality
Skilled photographer

On WeddingWire since 2023

Hi, my name is Ben Lausch, owner of Ben Lausch Photography. My services are based in Ocean City, Maryland, but I serve the greater Eastern Shore area. I am an experienced photographer entering the wedding photography scene with a mission to capture all the joy of your special day.

My goal is to make your wedding day as relaxed as possible, letting you focus on whats most important.

I would describe my photography style as photojournalistic, with a warm, slightly dreamy quality. I love capturing all the moments that go unnoticed and the ones that will never be forgotten.

I offer multiple photo packages and am always open to working with you to find the best fit for your wedding needs. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

100% Recommended by couples

C
Chaz P. Sent on 11/28/2023

Using Ben Lausch Photography

My wife and I looked through countless photographers to take our wedding photos ans we could not find one we were truly pleased with. We met Ben at our venue and took some sample photos and we really liked how they turned out. A true professional who is kind and courteous. Will definitely use him for events in the future!
Savanna
Savanna H. Sent on 12/12/2023

Excellent engagement session

Ben photographed our engagement session & we would absolutely recommend him! He was the best at boosting our confidence and posing us in ways that made us feel natural. He listened to our wants & accommodated them with ease. Having these photographs that will last a lifetime means the world to us.
W
Will I. Sent on 11/27/2023

Ben is awesome

Ben is the best photographer in the entire world!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours