Stone Weddings

Newark, DE View map Visit website
   1 review
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Stone Weddings is a wedding photography company based in Newark, Delaware. The company is comprised of two experienced and talented photographers. They specialize in natural, documentary wedding photography, and their aim is to capture your day’s wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime moments. They want you to have a collection full of beautiful, candid images that you can keep and cherish forever. They are eager to hear from you, and they can’t wait to discuss your plans for your big day.

Stone Weddings is proud to serve Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. They offer a range of packages designed to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding or an all-day celebration, they have you covered. Wedding package features include three or more hours of coverage, hundreds of edited high-resolution images, an online gallery that you can share with family and friends, and a custom USB drive.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
    Jennifer Married on 11/02/2019

Engagement photos in the park

Geoff was great to work with for our engagement shoot. He was personable and kept us excited, even in the intense heat wave we were shooting in! We had a wide variety of photos to choose from for save the dates and our wedding website due to his professional work.

Deals

Stone Weddings 1
Offer

Couples who book our Intimate or Standard wedding photography package, get 30% discount on the engagement session!

Couples who book our Unlimited package, get 50% discount on the engagement session!

Pricing

Stone Weddings Price Rates

Team

Geoff Stone
Geoff Stone
Photographer & Videographer

I got into photography six years ago - accidentally, while on my path to become a filmmaker. For me, filmmaking is what sparked my love for creating beautiful images.

I rarely leave the house without a camera in my hands, because I simply don't want to miss a chance to document my life and the people in it. That's one of the reasons I got into wedding photography. Wedding days are just packed with those once-in-a-lifetime moments, and I'm always honored when I have the chance to capture them for my couples.

Like most photographers, I have an addiction to coffee, purchasing new cameras, and taking too many photos of my girlfriend and family.

Ksenija Markovic
Ksenija Markovic
Photographer & Photo Editor

If my name seems hard to read - you can call me Kseni!

I'm from Belgrade, Serbia. I picked up photography while studying at the college where I also picked up my life and business partner - Geoff!

I fell in love with doing wedding photography because nothing makes me happier than capturing a good love story! I believe that wedding photos are those that should stand the test of time and be looked at for generations to come.

50 Fairway Rd. Newark, DE, 19711
Location of (Stone Weddings)
50 Fairway Rd Newark, DE, 19711 See on map

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding