Stone Weddings

Newark, DE View map Visit website
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Stone Weddings is a wedding photography and film company based in Newark, Delaware. The company is comprised of two experienced and talented photographers and filmmakers. They specialize in natural, documentary wedding photography and filmmaking, and their aim is to capture your day’s wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime moments. They want you to have a collection full of beautiful, candid images and a film that you can keep and cherish forever. They are eager to hear from you, and they can’t wait to discuss your plans for your big day.

Stone Weddings is proud to serve Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. They offer a range of packages designed to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding or an all-day celebration, they have you covered. Wedding package features include three or more hours of coverage, 3-5 minute wedding highlight film, hundreds of edited high-resolution images, an online gallery that you can share with family and friends, and a custom USB drive.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Stephanie T. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience working with Geoff and Kseni!

We had the pleasure of having Geoff and Kseni capture our rehearsal dinner (both photography and videography). Not only did the pictures turn out stunning, but having them there just felt like two old friends hanging out - they fit right into our group seamlessly! All of our guests just loved having them there. Stone Weddings' approach is to allow everyone to be natural and candid, and WOW did it pay off in the pictures. I have never seen photos capture someone's laugh before. Looking through the pictures, I can just hear all my family and friends having the best time. We haven't seen the video yet but we just know it will be amazing. Thank you, Stone Weddings! You will not regret booking them for your special event.
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne P. Married on 05/14/2022

Wedding photographer

Geoff and Kseni are perfection!! They are kind, fun and so talented! We had a small wedding but wanted timeless pictures to remember our day. We got pictures we didn’t even know were taken and such a great surprise and memory of our day! Geoff snd Kseni are so laid back and easy to work with and they are up for any fun pictures or serious ones that you may need or want. They are creative and have such good ideas for beautiful shots. I can’t recommend Stone weddings enough to capture your perfect wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Geoff Stone
Geoff Stone
Photographer & Videographer

I got into photography six years ago - accidentally, while on my path to become a filmmaker. For me, filmmaking is what sparked my love for creating beautiful images.

I rarely leave the house without a camera in my hands, because I simply don't want to miss a chance to document my life and the people in it. That's one of the reasons I got into wedding photography. Wedding days are just packed with those once-in-a-lifetime moments, and I'm always honored when I have the chance to capture them for my couples.

Like most photographers, I have an addiction to coffee, purchasing new cameras, and taking too many photos of my girlfriend and family.

Ksenija Markovic
Ksenija Markovic
Photographer & Photo Editor

If my name seems hard to read - you can call me Kseni!

I'm from Belgrade, Serbia. I picked up photography while studying at the college where I also picked up my life and business partner - Geoff!

I fell in love with doing wedding photography because nothing makes me happier than capturing a good love story! I believe that wedding photos are those that should stand the test of time and be looked at for generations to come.

50 Fairway Rd. Newark, DE, 19711
Location of (Stone Weddings)
50 Fairway Rd Newark, DE, 19711

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding