WindsweptPhotoDesign Reviews

WindsweptPhotoDesign 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend

My Fiancé and I loved working with Andrea on our Engagement shoot. We can't wait to have her shoot our wedding. She is so sweet,personable and very down to earth. She makes you feel very relaxed and makes sure you have fun while shooting. Her work is so great. You can tell she truly loves photography.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Nicholas Rothwell · Married on 05/11/2019

We are so happy with our photos!

Andrea and her assistant are truly amazing! They are both professional, kind and caring! We couldn't be happier with the overall experience and would recommend them to everyone who is looking for a great photographer!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2018

Andrea and her assistant Noel are amazing! My husband and I both absolutely loved working with them! Communication was great. When it came to questions I would have Andrea was very quick to respond. I can be very tense at times and be easily stressed out. Andrea helped me through every photo. From the time of the shots to when you receive the photos is rather fast as well. I was very happy to see the outcome of our engagement photos. They looked fantastic! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Cassidy · Married on 09/08/2018

We were SO impressed with Andrea. Not only was she AFFORDABLE, she was incredibly outgoing and made the whole process easy. She also handled a stressful situation with grace and as the bride, made me feel better about it. She couldnt have been a better photographer and the photos came out BEAUTIFUL. Could not recommend her more.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    WindsweptPhotoDesign 18
    WindsweptPhotoDesign 19
    WindsweptPhotoDesign 20

Toni · Married on 07/08/2017

She and her partner were Very sweet! And her pictures came out beautifully! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • F

Fallon · Married on 09/17/2016

Andrea is fantastic! She was so easy to work with and caught all of the emotion of the day but kept some formality for the posed pics. The biggest selling point you need to know? SHE MAKES IT FUN! Pictures can be really dull; especially when there are so many to take with so many people involved and everything else that is going on on your wedding day. Windswept Photo Designs keeps it interesting and efficient - WE LOVE OUR PHOTOS! There isn't a bad one in the bunch and that's saying something.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

Andrea was my favorite of all the vendors I had to book for my wedding. She helped us with ideas, small day of tasks, making sure my bustle stayed on etc. Surprised me with extras, truly went the extra mile. Was very flexible about meeting up and doing things on my schedule considering I lived out of state this was a huge deal! Really felt like they were both a part of our ceremony, not just vendors. The weren't intrusive, actually made sure my husband and I got some alone time the day of, and put up with me when I got hangry. Listened to my ideas of photos that I wanted. Only slight negative was that we didn't get as many pictures as we would have liked of designated "important people" that we had shown her ahead of time. Everything was great, quality, amount, cost, response time, flexibility, you name it and Andrea has it covered.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Heather · Married on 05/23/2015

It was such a great experience working with Andrea. She was extremely knowledgeable about what to prepare for and expect, not only in terms of the photography but the wedding day in general. She helped me create and account for times in a detailed schedule of the day that allowed us to enjoy our day and make sure we got the shots we wanted. She was very easy going and fun to work with. JR and I are not people who always enjoy getting our picture taken but she had us laughing and enjoying every moment. She was always prompt and willing to meet with me as many times as I needed before the wedding. At the wedding it seemed like she was everywhere able to get all the precious moments from the day. She was very kind and made you feel very comfortable around her. By the end of our wedding we were sad to see her go because she had truly shared in our magical day with us! I would highly recommend her for your special day. She is a great person to have as part of your wedding experience.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Lacey · Married on 05/09/2015

Andrea is absolutely amazing! She was prompt, professional, responsive, and absolutley incredible to work with throughout the whole planning process. She listened to what kind of photos I wanted taken, and had a million ideas for poses and vignettes of her own. All in all she did a great job and I would recommend her to anyone who asked!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Corrine · Married on 09/22/2014

No one else compares!!! Andrea is such a joy to work with. She just finished our engagement shoot and I am so excited to work with her again on our wedding day in June. From the first email I knew she was our perfect photographer. Her prompt response made me feel so at ease in working out details. We hit a few snags along the road to our photo shoot, but Andrea just went with the flow. Her kind spirit makes it so easy to not feel overwhelmed while you have a million other wedding details to worry about. When I saw all the pictures she had taken of us, I was blown away by how she can capture the right feeling all in a photograph. She has a natural talent for photography. Andrea makes taking pictures look so effortless, while putting all the energy she can into making it perfect. Andrea is one of the most down to earth people you will ever meet in your life. You can depend on her to make sure your day is as memorable as possible. Can't wait to write another review in June on how perfect our wedding Pictures come out, because with Andrea there by our side, it will be the most wonderful day.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Miesha · Married on 06/29/2014

Andria was absolutely amazing...from the time I contacted her about my wedding photography to all of the date changes that came along with it. She was professional from start to finish, she was creative with our poses (literally, we looked like we were on the front of a magazine cover), she was on time, the quality of her work is breath taking, she was upbeat, and she captured every moment of that day without me having to prompt her to do so. This was my first time utilizing Andria's service but I assure you....IT WILL NOT BE MY LAST! This was my second wedding so believe me I know the difference between good quality and bad....and Andria far exceeds good...oh and her turn around time with my prints was also speedy. I couldn't have found a better photographer if i wanted to. Even my guest was impressed with her. By the end of my wedding night, Andria felt like family. Definitely a tried and trusted vendor!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Kara · Married on 05/24/2014

Windswept Photo Design and Andrea are amazing! She was always very responsive to any questions and concerns that I had throughout my wedding planning. She was extremely flexible and her rates are very fair. The photographs were among the most important things to me when planning, and I was not disappointed in any way! She is truly talented in photography and has a wonderful personality. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for and amazing photographer to capture all the moments of their special day.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Jackie · Married on 04/14/2018

2.8
      2.0
      3.5
      2.5
      2.0

From the reviews and her sample photos, I expected so much better! I honestly get more and more disappointed every time I go back and look at the photos. There is only a handful of shots of me and my hubby and most are from one pose. They arrived late, spent most of the reception shooting from the benches off to the side getting very few candids of guests and only distant photos of us at our sweetheart table, got a bit moody when we asked for certain photos and then left early (before the bride and groom). For all our group shots outside she literally sat in one spot the whole time and gave next to no direction. As a photographer myself the photos were very important to me and to have them turn out this way, especially with how few there were of the bride and groom, is beyond disappointing.

Sent on 08/09/2018

WindsweptPhotoDesign's reply:

Dear Jackie,
    I am so sorry that you felt like you had a bad experience and I really apologize that we didn't meet your expectations. However, I don't understand that in all our private email conversations you didn't mention anything about this at all. Your wedding was on April 14th, 2018 yet you waited until mid-August to write such a negative review. Which leads me to think that something else besides your pictures and our work is bothering you about your wedding day. I clearly remember us arriving on time at the hotel as we didn't have to rush at all taking photos. We also left the hotel in time to make it to the ceremony/reception location and were ready to shoot as your guest and your wedding party arrived. I also clearly remember asking you if you wanted to take some time taken photos of just you and Jason and you declined. All our time was yours as it is for every wedding we shoot. I never even had a client remotely suggest that I or my assistant are moody and for the life can't understand why you would say something like this. The reason we left after the cake cutting was that your guests were leaving as well and the party was dying off. There were simply no photographic opportunities for us. I am sure if you think back you will remember that the dance floor was empty most of the time, and hardly anyone danced at your wedding including you and Jason.
    Again, I am so sorry that your wedding didn't turn out as you imagined, wishing you and Jason all the best!