Invitation Only Reviews

Invitation Only 4
Invitation Only 5

Haley e Sirisky 路 Getting married on 12/05/2020

Awesome Style!

Loraine and her crew were awesome to work with on a styled shoot! Everything about them was extremely professional and Loraine was always on time with answering phone calls and emails. We created a beautiful video together with the help from all of the teams from the day and we so look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Bard

Bard Lessem 路 Getting married on 10/09/2020

Everything was perfect!

I tried to prepare my daughter for anything that might go awry by telling her those were the things you remember, but to my amazement, everything went off perfectly! Loraine was absolutely incredible with her ability to be prepared for every aspect of the wedding. I would tell anyone to totally entrust them with all aspects of the wedding and to relax and enjoy it.

Invitation Only 6
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Abbigail Alexander 路 Married on 10/06/2019

馃憦馃徎You馃憦馃徎Need馃憦馃徎Loraine馃憦馃徎

Loraine and her team at Invitation Only are superb. She literally handled every single thing for our wedding as we were all the way across the country and overwhelmed with the whole process of trying to pull this off. She was in contact with us always and did a great job coordinating everything with all of the vendors. I am so thankful to her and her team for making this wedding effortless for us. We showed up and it was wonderful..and if there鈥檚 any hiccups along the way, Loraine can work her magic and fix things in a jiffy. Our wedding was so fun, we are forever grateful. Thank you Invitation Only!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Stephens 路 Married on 09/22/2019

Couldn't have done it without Loraine!

Loraine was INCREDIBLE as our day-of-coordinator! She sold me at our first phone call, despite my relatively small budget - she is worth it! Loraine was DETAIL-ORIENTED, ORGANIZED, CALM, AND COLLECTED throughout the whole process and day of. My dad is a worrier about absolutely everything and she was able to put his mind at ease and even help him fold his pocket square. We were so impressed how well she had everything under control, but also stayed out of the way. She found us when she needed us - approval for a last minute request by my FIL to give a toast, and to let us know if we were ahead or behind schedule (since I'm type-A myself), but otherwise worked behind the scenes with our vendors and everything in our eyes went PERFECTLY! We also used Invitation Only for rentals including some linens, lanterns, and an easel, and they offer great pricing on those! It was a nice benefit not having to manage yet another vendor for rentals. We love Loraine and highly recommend her to anyone and everyone for wedding planning or coordination!

Invitation Only 7
    Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Bergmann 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience with Invitation Only!

We had a great experience working with Loraine and her team at Invitation Only! Loraine coordinated my brother's wedding on Edisto a few years ago, and was the first person we talked to when planning our own Edisto wedding. She is incredibly responsive and knowledgeable-- offering suggestions along the way to make our wedding go smooth while still understanding our "vision". All of our vendors were happy to be working with Loraine, she is clearly well-respected in the industry. Highly recommend for planning and rental needs!

Invitation Only 8
    Sent on 05/19/2019

Sherri Anderson 路 Married on 03/10/2019

Very pleased

I was very pleased with the linens and the delivery. They were on time and the linens looked great. Some of the white chairs could be repainted and the scuffs removed.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Invitation Only's reply:

Thank you Sherri! We appreciate the constructive criticism and will definitely take care of that. Congratulations on your wedding.

Bridget Hinson Verone 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing experience!

About 3 months before my wedding, my first wedding coordinator left town leaving me in the lurch! Turns out this was a blessing in disguise because it led me to Loraine at Invitation Only! She was absolutely amazing from start to finish! As a type-A bride, she was able to hear my vision and made it come to life! The planning journey was not without it鈥檚 hiccups, but she made me feel as relaxed as possible. Plus, we were able to add in rentals, which was a huge bonus. I highly recommend Invitation Only!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Aissa 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Kris is the best!

I highly recommend Invitation Only to meet all of your wedding rental needs. Kris is so sweet and helpful. A few weeks before our wedding, she emailed my mom and I to say that their arbor had been damaged in a previous wedding and wanted our opinion on which arbor we liked best to replace it with. She showed up right on time the day of the wedding, there was nothing missing in our order and everything looked fantastic.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Invitation Only's reply:

Thank you Alissa! That means a lot :) I'm glad you guys were happy with everything, and I hope your marriage is amazing.

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent and Easy to work with.

I was referred by K&S Something Borrowed. The rentals I ordered were very economical and in excellent condition and quality. They are very friendly and very easy to work with. Awesome experience and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/28/2018

April Biondolillo 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Professional, Courteous, Efficient

Invitation only made it easy and convenient with helping us with our small, quaint wedding set up. They were professional, courteous and provided us with excellent service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Invitation Only's reply:

Thank you so much April. It was a beautiful day downtown for your wedding :) We were happy to help!

Su 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Very friendly, professional company to work with. Kris helped out a lot and was very flexible with all of our needs! Would definitely recommend them to all of our friends for their services!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Thank you so much!

Alexandria 路 Married on 05/26/2018

I had a great experience with invitations only. Kris was very helpful and reliable. I would definitely recommend and use them again. Thank you so much for making my day!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Invitation Only's reply:

Thanks so much Alexandria!

Aline 路 Married on 04/22/2018

Highly Recommend! Amazing Experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Loraine and everyone at Invitation Only. Hiring Invitation Only was the best decision my groom and I made during our wedding planning process. Loraine is such a talented designer and planner! She listened to all our ideas as well as concerns and made suggestions to ensure our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be. And it was! The decor and design were so beautiful. We were stress free day-of because Loraine coordinated and organized all details so perfectly. We did not have to do a thing! Everyone was so friendly and genuine from beginning to end. I highly recommend Invitation Only!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Bethany 路 Married on 04/20/2018

Chris and the entire team at Invitation Only were great to work with from start to finish. They helped us through all the little changes we had to make along the way during our wedding planning process, and were so quick to respond to every question that we had. They were so accommodating even up to the little last minute details and making sure things arrived on time! We would definitely use them again for any of our planning needs.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Thanks a bunch Bethany!

Marea Fiem 路 Married on 04/20/2018

Amazingly charming with just the right amount of southern hospitality.

So they were professional, organized, personable, dependable, and fun. They were creative and effiecient as well as kind. They had ideas I would have never thought of and helped us save a ton. I have nothing but amazing things to say about invitation only. Loraine and Chris were amazing.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Invitation Only's reply:

Thank you so much! We were so glad you chose us! Please let us know if you need anything in the future :)

Angela 路 Married on 04/15/2018

Great customer service. friendly personable staff.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Thank you!

Trudy 路 Married on 03/10/2018

It was a great pleasure to work with Loraine. She and all that work with Invitations Only were very professional and made the preparation for my daughters wedding very easy and stress free for me. Loraine was there for every break down that my daughter worried about. I highly recommend Invitations Only.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Thank you so much Trudy!

Christina 路 Married on 01/26/2018

Best decision I made was to have a day of coordinator for our wedding. Loraine started working with us a month before the event and made the whole wedding day seem like a dream. The set up and table arrangements were stunning. There were a few obstacles that came up the day of but all I can say is she got it done and took care of everything. More than she should have, and were forever grateful.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Invitation Only's reply:

Thank you so much Christina!

Kristina 路 Married on 10/27/2017

My husband Geoff and I hired Invitation Only for our wedding coordination/rentals and I must say Loraine is the bomb. She is kind, cool, experienced, prompt and professional. She always made us feel like our wedding was just as important to her as it was to us. Anytime I had a question or concern she addressed it right away. From the thousands of emails and texts I sent to the random office drops-in by my husband, Loraine always made sure to give us her undivided attention. The day of our wedding Loraine and her crew absolutely nailed it. She had contact with all the vendors and everything was decorated exactly as I had imagined. It was so nice not having to worry about all the details that I had spent months stressing over. Loraine and her crew went above and beyond, even clearing tables of food after noticing our caterer had slacked off a bit. I honestly dont know what we would have done without her. If I had to do it all over again the one thing that would absolutely remain the same is Loraine!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Thanks so much Kristina!

Ashley 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Kris from I.O was so great and so helpful in so many ways. Through any questions and all of my changes, he was so patient and willing to help. Everything that we rented was super great, beautiful quality and we were so pleased!

Invitation Only 9
    Invitation Only 10
    Invitation Only 11
    Sent on 10/28/2017

Sarah 路 Married on 10/15/2017

Choosing Invitation Only was the best choice I made for my wedding. From the moment we first started speaking Loraine was attentive, genuine and made me feel like my wedding was the only thing in the world she cared about. She listened to my ideas and wants and put together the most PERFECT weekend. My vendors were flawlessly organized and I did not have to do a THING. I showed up on my wedding day, enjoyed myself, and left. She put together everything, took it all down and stored it for me while I was on my honeymoon. I could go on and on about all the little ways she made my day spectacular, like how ALL of my vendors knew her and even expressed they were glad to work with her again, she knew tips and tricks to work magic at my venue, and she was able to kindly, gently nudge my chaotic family and friends to their places when necessary. She made everything come together perfectly. I have recommended her to family and friends- and I recommend her to anyone searching for a planner, coordinator or even just rentals. It鈥檚 not a decision you will regret.

Invitation Only 12
    Invitation Only 18
    Invitation Only 19
    Sent on 03/20/2018

Invitation Only's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You are awesome!

Bridgette 路 Married on 08/17/2017

Such a great team. Last minute and they were still able to pull off our special day. Everything was perfect. I didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything wedding day. Thank you guys for making our special day one we will never forget.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Thanks Bridgette!!!
  • Claire

Claire 路 Married on 07/28/2017

Highly Recommend!

As a wedding musician, working with Invitation Only was wonderful! Loraine and her team are organized, quick to respond, and very easy to work with day of. I would highly recommend using them for your big day!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Brooke 路 Married on 05/12/2017

Where do I begin? We chose Invitation Only for our coordination needs for our May 2017 wedding in Isle of Palms. From the very beginning of meeting Loraine and her assistant, Ellie, I knew we were set. Loraine's calm disposition, strong organizational skills, attention to detail and responsiveness made my time spent as a bride much more relaxed. You cannot put a price on peace of mind!

Loraine is extremely talented at what she does and always made sure that I stayed involved in the process. There is no way we could have pulled off this wedding without Invitation Only. When the flower girl's rose petals went missing only minutes before the start of our ceremony, Loraine and Ellie made sure she had petals - I have no idea what else may have happened "behind the scenes" because they handled it. These ladies are prepared to "roll up their sleeves" and tackle whatever may come their way.

Whether you are looking for a full planner or month/day of coordination services, you have found it.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Emily 路 Married on 04/09/2017

Look no further for rentals! Kris at Invitation Only was the absolute BEST to work with. Kris was on top of it!!! Every email I sent, every change or addition or question; Kris handled it and I mean promptly and effectively. Never have I gotten such stellar service.
    Kris even delivered our items the morning of (right at 9:30am, as we were promised) at our venue and did the entire set up solely. Simply AMAZING!!! Thanks Kris. We are so very grateful for you. :)

Sent on 04/21/2017