East Coast Music & Entertainment

East Coast Music & Entertainment

About East Coast Music & Entertainment

Where smiling faces and tired feet are the company goal!

The reviews are unanimous, booking East Coast guarantees your guests will dance the night away!

We offer an unparalleled combination of super eclectic repertoire,  great singers and experienced musicians who work together every week and love what they do. We are flexible, friendly and cost effective and offer a few different ensemble sizes and configurations. We take pride in our ability to perform all the songs in our tried and true repertoire, don't mind learning a few new ones and sing and play every note you hear. This allows you to put your personal stamp on your event and relax knowing the success of your party is never in doubt. The sound track of your special days deserves to be performed by great entertainers who are spontaneous and in the moment, not automatons glued to a karaoke track. Check out our many LIVE videos to see what our clients are raving about!

Recently reunited with their American Idol Big Mike Lynche (#4 Idol Season Nine), East Coast Band is poised to thrill yet another generation of fans.

East Coast was chosen to perform at NY Governor Pataki’s daughter Allison’s wedding precisely because we are the unpretentious party band that they were looking for. We travel in some high profile circles. We maintain an elegant, friendly and low key approach but play high energy music.

Choosing the entertainment is the most important decision you'll make for the success of your event! That's why, for the last three decades, wedding couples, event planners and country clubs, have made East Coast their first choice!

Contact Us:

Sample Music (6)
Liability Insurance (6)
Lighting (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

I booked East Coast Band based on a recommendation from my cousin who attended a wedding that they played at. She said everyone at the wedding was on their feet the entire time and I knew that was exactly what I wanted. And it was exactly what we got! People are still asking me who they were and how I found them because they had such a great time. Our first dance songs were very old school 70's tunes and Paul hooked it up. He even called me a couple days before the wedding to let me know they added someone to the band that would make our specific songs sound super authentic. Big Mike was also awesome getting everyone on their feet. Honestly, they all sounded amazing. My husband and I never left the dance floor and I had a huge smile on my face the entire night. They played oldies music like I had requested but also knew exactly when to turn it up. I would recommend this band to anyone who wants the entire room on their feet at once! Thank you to Melissa, too, for helping me plan everything - even a surprise song for my husband. You guys are great, thanks again!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Hands down the most amazing wedding band out there. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and people are still calling me asking who the band was and how they can get them. The owner of the venue even asked them to play for his company's holiday party. Would recommend 100%. Thanks East Coast band for a memorable night!

Profile Picture Steven, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

East Coast Music & Entertainment Pricing

East Coast Music & Entertainment Price Rates

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season: