East Coast Music & Entertainment Reviews

166 | Garden City, NY

166 Reviews for East Coast Music & Entertainment

166 East Coast Music & Entertainment Reviews

Alyson · Married on 08/25/2018

I have to echo and reiterate many of the other reviews - almost every guest told us East Coast was the best wedding band ever and we couldn't agree more! Our dance floor was packed the whole night and they moved seamlessly from song to song and read the crowd perfectly. Melissa, Paul and the whole East Coast team is awesome to work with - really flexible and really listen to what your musical preferences are and what vibe you are trying to achieve. Early on, we identified music as one of the top priorities for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with choosing East Coast Band.

Lauren · Married on 07/12/2018

Paul and Big Mike and the entire East Coast Band made our wedding a huge success!! All of our guests are talking about how they loved every set list. Paul, is responsive and professional during the planning process too which makes you feel like a top priority. He’s not shy when asked his opinion, he gives it and being that he’s been in the business and acclaimed his points really are insightful on how to keep the flow of your party going. If I were planning another event that needs a band, I would book East Coast immediately!!

Eric · Married on 07/07/2018

I have attended 3 weddings where East Coast was the band (one of which my wife was also a guest at). At each party, people of all ages were on the dance floor from start to finish. Naturally, when my wife and I got engaged, we decided we wanted to go with East Coast based on their ability to keep a party going and play songs geared toward the crowd. From start to finish, East Coast was a pleasure to work with. Paul and his team were extremely accommodating. Melissa worked with us regarding the timeline of events at our wedding to ensure that all our requests were met and at the appropriate time. It is safe to say that East Coast knows what they are doing with regards to both the music and the event planning aspect, both of which are key when having a wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor from beginning to end, and our guests have been raving about the music for months after our wedding. It is safe to say that the members of East Coast are very musically talented, and very professional to work with. They managed to exceed our (already high) expectations. We cannot recommend them enough!

• Elena

Elena · Married on 05/25/2018

The biggest compliment we received on our May 25th, 2018 wedding was - East Coast Band was amazing! We absolutely loved having East Coast Band at our wedding - we gave them some suggestions but mainly told them to play to the crowd and they did just that. The dance floor was packed all night and the band was so talented. We still get inquiries about our band from wedding guests 5 months later. They definitely left an impression and set the tone for an amazing night!

Ariel · Married on 03/25/2018

East Coast Entertainment was hands down the best part of our wedding. Our guests are still telling us that they have never heard a band as good as them. Big Mike was phenomenal-- literally his voice is unreal. The other vocalist had such a gorgeous voice, the saxophonist was out of this world, every musician was just phenomenal. I am a musician and a lot of guests were, and they were just blown away by the professional quality of the sound. Having an amazing band was my #1 priority and I could not have been more happy-- they completely exceeded my expectations. Paul was so easy to communicate with and worked with all our requests-- they brought in an Israeli singer for the Jewish portion (which was the best horah ever!) and had such beautiful combos for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. I could go on and on about how amazing they were. Seriously-- do not look any further, east coast entertainment should be your wedding band! I would recommend them to everyone.

Katy · Married on 03/24/2018

We cannot recommend the East Coast Band enough! We received countless compliments after they played our wedding, and every single one of them was deserved. This band is tight, talented, and experienced, and they feature an array of vocalists and instrumentation to match the tone of whatever song they play.
    Paul, our contact person, was helpful, direct, and insightful when it came to the finer points of adding musical accompaniment to one of the most important days of our lives, and the entire experience was seamless. These guys are incredibly accommodating with requests (our recessional was Hooked on a Feeling with flute on the melody), and most importantly, they keep people dancing all night long.

We are incredibly thankful to have chosen them for our special day. Do yourself a favor and book them for yours.

Cassie · Married on 10/14/2017

I booked East Coast Band based on a recommendation from my cousin who attended a wedding that they played at. She said everyone at the wedding was on their feet the entire time and I knew that was exactly what I wanted. And it was exactly what we got! People are still asking me who they were and how I found them because they had such a great time. Our first dance songs were very old school 70's tunes and Paul hooked it up. He even called me a couple days before the wedding to let me know they added someone to the band that would make our specific songs sound super authentic. Big Mike was also awesome getting everyone on their feet. Honestly, they all sounded amazing. My husband and I never left the dance floor and I had a huge smile on my face the entire night. They played oldies music like I had requested but also knew exactly when to turn it up. I would recommend this band to anyone who wants the entire room on their feet at once! Thank you to Melissa, too, for helping me plan everything - even a surprise song for my husband. You guys are great, thanks again!!

Steven · Married on 10/14/2017

Hands down the most amazing wedding band out there. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and people are still calling me asking who the band was and how they can get them. The owner of the venue even asked them to play for his company's holiday party. Would recommend 100%. Thanks East Coast band for a memorable night!

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

After my mother-in-law raved about a band she saw at a wedding, we decided to see what all the “hype” was about, and hear East Coast Band play at Yonkers Raceway. Well, it only took one viewing to realize how phenomenal this band was. Not only did they have the crowd engaged and dancing, but the musicians, and singers kept the energy alive the entire night. My husband and I were hooked, and decided to book them for our wedding on 10.7.17.

All I have to say is East Coast Band MADE our wedding day spectacular. Every guest was on the dance floor and our guests are still RAVING about our band, and asking how we found them. My fiancé and I had the BEST day ever, thanks to East Coast Band. If you are looking for a band, you will NOT be let down. They were everything we hoped for and more! A HUGE thank you to the East Coast Band and Tom Zano for making our wedding an unforgettable experience that we will cherish forever.

Alexis · Married on 09/23/2017

The East Coast Band played our wedding on Shelter Island - they were an absolute hit!! Melissa, Fred, Joe, and the whole gang had great energy. Each song they played was a bigger hit on the dance floor than the one before, as evidenced by our guests dancing all night long. We couldn't possibly be more pleased.
    It's been more than a month since our wedding, and our guests are still raving about the band!!

• User4568328 · 1+ year ago

If you've ever been to a wedding where the band sucked, then you know how critical it is to find the best possible musicians for your big day. That's why we felt so fortunate to hire East Coast for our daughter's wedding. Paul, the owner, has years of experience, knows exactly what it takes to make a party great and knows how to keep the momentum going. His group played their hearts out and had had the dance floor packed all night. They were so talented and engaging! Paul was also very easy to work with before the day, going over timelines and song selections to make sure we were all on the same page. He suggested the right breaks for speeches and toasts, the horah and the different food courses so we never felt like we were missing a beat. Honestly, the party went flawlessly and it was in large part because he understands the right pacing and flow. We had a blast and would highly recommend East Coast to any couple. They are around a long time with good reason. Your guests will leave on a high note!

Taryn · Married on 09/03/2017

They absolutely MADE our wedding! Everyone couldn't get over how fun and talented they were. The dance floor was packed all night. Highly recommend them!!!

Steven · Married on 09/01/2017

We couldn't have been happier with East Coast at and throughout our wedding process. We were married on September 1, and are still hearing from our guests about how much fun they had and how great our band was. They are able to play any genre of music flawlessly and combined with the great energy of the band members they do not disappoint! Thanks again East Coast!

Evana · Married on 08/25/2017

East Coast Band really is the best and is one of the key ingredients to our so perfect wedding on August 25, 2017. All our guests have a great time dancing and say the band is great and awesome. Even my parents who are Chinese and don’t really listen to American music nor dance say they love the band and have a great time. My dad, who is very careful with money, even says the money we spent worth every penny.
    Paul and the band are a pleasure to work with. Paul is very patience and they do their best to accommodate all our requests and unique visions. Every individual band member is also very talented and very nice. They work well together and do a fabulous job learning two songs that I requested, which are the first dance song and a surprise song that I sing for my husband. With the very limited time we have for practice, the band and I successfully deliver the surprise song as a very sweet moment for everyone without my husband see it coming. Also, we have a last minute change for the ceremony being at the venue instead of the church a week prior to the big day and Paul is able to work with us to provide beautiful music during the ceremony with only one week notice.
    East Coast Band truly ROCKS! They go above and beyond for their clients. They certainly know how to be an awesome wedding band! We love their performances. Go check them out and you will see what we mean.

Marysa · Married on 08/12/2017

East Coast Band is absolutely PHENOMENAL! They truly were out of this world...some of my guests didn't even realize it was a band at first because they are so spot on with songs. They can play a great variety from country, to hip hop to rock. Can't go wrong with this band. Paul is a pleasure to work with and has his best interest in you. Will recommend flow of the night and different band instruments depending on what type of songs you want played. Can learn songs for you easily. Melissa is super engaging and keeps everyone on their feet all night. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all my guests couldn't stop talking about them. Can't thank them enough!

Aileen · Married on 07/29/2017

We HIGHLY recommend East Coast Band! They were absolutely amazing. We used them for our cocktail hour, reception and an after party. Since that was longer than a usual wedding they really worked with us and accommodated all of our needs. They played the exact genre of music we were looking for and they sounded incredible. All of our guests were dancing the entire time and said it was the best band they ever heard at a wedding! They were great all around!

Peter · Married on 07/15/2017

The most Epic and talented band I have ever seen! The East Coast Band performed at my son's wedding and they were simply amazing. All of our guests were blown away by their sound!

Alexis · Married on 07/14/2017

The members of East Coast Band are not only amazingly talented, but so much fun! Eartley, Kenny and Lauren have such great voices! They helped bring the dance floor to life at our wedding. For my husband and I, music was the most important aspect of our big day, aside from getting married of course. We were so confident in having East Coast play and they completely surpassed our expectations. For weeks after our wedding, our guests could not stop raving about them and neither could we. We would absolutely do it all over again the same exact way! Highly recommend!

Katherine · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband, Jack and I were married on June 10th and had East Coast Band play at our reception. We could not have been any happier with their performance throughout the night! Each of our guests complimented on their sound, songs, and incredible rhythm, as well as their ability to keep the crowd engaged all night long! We are so thrilled that we chose East Coast Band to perform at our wedding and would absolutely encourage others to do the same! Thank you SO much for the incredible memories that will last us a lifetime! We are truly grateful!

Alana · Married on 05/20/2017

East Coast Entertainment was extremely professional, timely and friendly by email and phone for all of our wedding band interests. Kaitlin and Megan from the corporate side were extremely helpful and easy to work with, especially when adding items to our contracts closer to the wedding. They guided us to efficiently find the band of our dreams- Blue Label. Blue Label was absolutely amazing and created such an epic wedding night of entertainment. The dance floor was packed the entire night due to their great set list of old and new tunes. All the wedding guests raved after the wedding of how much they loved every single song played. The wedding flowed so smoothly and went off without a hitch due to their lead. Communication and prep with the band prior was seamless and comfortable- they were very flexible and accommodating. We even added an acoustic set from one of the band members for cocktail hour that set such an amazing start. We really couldn't have dreamt of a better band from beginning to end of the night.

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

Best vendor! No one stopped dancing - I would hire them again and again and again.

Alyssa · Married on 04/29/2017

The BEST of the BEST! This review is from our April 2017 wedding. We knew we wanted ECB before we had our wedding date or venue. They are worth everything single penny. They play every genre and had our dance floor packed the entire night. We were a little worried as we asked them to learn the song for our first dance, but it came out PERFECT. I cannot say enough. If you want an amazing party- this is the band to book!

Gerry · Married on 04/28/2017

We hired this band for our Wedding at the Westbury Manor on Long Island NY on April 28th 2017. They played everything from Dance music, Rock and Roll to Country perfectly. I still have guests complimenting the band and their music. This is not your usual boring weeding band. Their energy and professionalism is top notch. Paul is a pleasure to deal with and made the event a success. I had one guest say "Where did you find these guys??". You will not be disappointed.

Mike · Married on 04/08/2017

My wife and I have been following East Coast Band for quite some time, often recommending them to friends weddings. Well, now it was our turn. The band was fantastic, to say the least. Quite a talented group of individuals who can play everything under the sun, and then some. We were not disappointed, and neither were our 275 guests at the wedding. They couldn't stop dancing!! We've received rave reviews from our guests about the band. Truly a great job!!