East Coast Music & Entertainment Reviews

174 Reviews for East Coast Music & Entertainment

174 East Coast Music & Entertainment Reviews

Jessica Weiss · Married on 11/03/2018

Dance all night.

From start to finish Eastcoast Band was a pleasure to work with. Paul and Melissa were so helpful in the planning and setup for our wedding. When it came to showtime, they delivered. So many guests gave us feedback which consisted mostly of how “awesome” and “amazing” the band was. They had our guests dancing throughout the entire reception which was so important to us. I can’t thank them enough and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

• Anna

Anna · Married on 09/15/2018

East Coast band MADE our wedding!

My husband I knew after watching East Coast Band at a show in downtown NYC that we needed them at our wedding, and they did not disappoint! Myself, my guests, and even my 90 year old grandpa barely left the dance floor during our wedding reception and were impressed that East Coast never lost steam throughout the evening- not only are their lead singers great but almost ever member in the band sings, which is unlikely many weddings we have attended. Many guests told us after the wedding that it was the best wedding band they ever heard! In addition, Tom was extremely responsive and easy to work with during the planning process, and was willing to get on several calls with me to work out details. If I ever need a band for an event in the future, East Coast is the first group I would call. Thank you again for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

Jen E · Married on 09/08/2018

The BEST Wedding Band

Good luck booking EastCoast Band as all of our friends have been reaching out after hearing them at our wedding! The combination of Eartley, Melissa and Big Mike made for a truly incredible night. Paul was also super helpful and easy to work with. Book this band! No one ever left the dance floor during our whole party.

Alyson · Married on 08/25/2018

I have to echo and reiterate many of the other reviews - almost every guest told us East Coast was the best wedding band ever and we couldn't agree more! Our dance floor was packed the whole night and they moved seamlessly from song to song and read the crowd perfectly. Melissa, Paul and the whole East Coast team is awesome to work with - really flexible and really listen to what your musical preferences are and what vibe you are trying to achieve. Early on, we identified music as one of the top priorities for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with choosing East Coast Band.

• Lambmooch

dorothy · Married on 08/11/2018

Hands down, the best.

We were referred to East Coast by a relative who works in the music industry. He referred to them as his ‘first and only choice’ for our wedding, and man was he right. We were planning our wedding completely ourselves and from start to finish Paul and Melissa were so accommodating and available to discuss our vision with. They guided us with song selection for our dances and even provided their valuable expertise when we were working on our timeline.
    We also had a lot of additional requests, including some lengthy travel involving a ferry, some specific lineup wishes, and a whole mess of new material for the band to learn – not to mention BOTH of our matron of honor and best man had contacted the band, unbeknownst to us, to work on their speeches involving queues and clips from the band. Paul and Melissa worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure everything was perfect and it really was…
    As for the actual event, it’s hard to put into words the way things turned out. It was absolutely flawless. They quickly responded to some delays on the kitchen side by playing some soft jams during the salad service, and people were instantly jazzed up from that. They nailed our specific and kinda-off-center requests for bridal party intros and first dance, and they engaged the crowd in a way that just made the dance floor light up.
    Technically, we can’t imagine there is a better band out there. They bring their own sound technicians, rhythm and bass were so tight, transitions were seamless, and everyone in the band can sing and sing well! (Special place in our hearts for the man, Showtime himself. You can sing anything!) Our crowd was a little rock, a little funk, a little hip-hop, and a lotta classic sing-a-long, and they catered to all of that and had even learned several of our ‘if you can’ requests and crushed them. We had a lot of musicians in our crowd and they were giving the thumbs up all night (or dancing themselves silly, or singing their hearts out…).
    It’s been 3 months and we still get compliments about them, and our wedding in general – the flow, the energy, all of which were really thanks to this band. They carried us through the night, through so many emotions and brought it home with a tug on our heart strings. Thanks to them, we pulled out moves we didn’t know we had. Thanks for the smiles, laughs, sweat, tears, and mush!

East Coast Music & Entertainment 1
    East Coast Music & Entertainment 2
    East Coast Music & Entertainment 3
    East Coast Music & Entertainment 4
    East Coast Music & Entertainment 5
    East Coast Music & Entertainment 6

Johnny · Married on 08/11/2018

The Pros of the pros

This band is all about attention to detail. Nothing is taken lightly and it shows in their performance. They are professional and personal in a way that really sets them apart, and boy do they put on a good show! We put a lot of personal care into our wedding, and they really made it all happen even better than we could have dreamed.
    Paul & Melissa – thank you so much for all your help and advice as we planned out our wedding. Your input was tremendous and I can only imagine how much work it took behind the scenes to pull off everything we asked for. You should be very proud of this group!
    Tommy, Stevie B, Kenny Showtime, Jake, Jason, Barry, Soundman Jim – the voices of angels, the engines of rhythm, the fire of brass. Just an unbelievable and indisputable display of talent and precision. Thanks for doing what you do you!

Lauren · Married on 07/12/2018

Paul and Big Mike and the entire East Coast Band made our wedding a huge success!! All of our guests are talking about how they loved every set list. Paul, is responsive and professional during the planning process too which makes you feel like a top priority. He’s not shy when asked his opinion, he gives it and being that he’s been in the business and acclaimed his points really are insightful on how to keep the flow of your party going. If I were planning another event that needs a band, I would book East Coast immediately!!

Eric · Married on 07/07/2018

I have attended 3 weddings where East Coast was the band (one of which my wife was also a guest at). At each party, people of all ages were on the dance floor from start to finish. Naturally, when my wife and I got engaged, we decided we wanted to go with East Coast based on their ability to keep a party going and play songs geared toward the crowd. From start to finish, East Coast was a pleasure to work with. Paul and his team were extremely accommodating. Melissa worked with us regarding the timeline of events at our wedding to ensure that all our requests were met and at the appropriate time. It is safe to say that East Coast knows what they are doing with regards to both the music and the event planning aspect, both of which are key when having a wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor from beginning to end, and our guests have been raving about the music for months after our wedding. It is safe to say that the members of East Coast are very musically talented, and very professional to work with. They managed to exceed our (already high) expectations. We cannot recommend them enough!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

The BEST part of my wedding

As a self-described "music snob" and control freak, this aspect of wedding planning was most important to me and made me the most anxious. It was very important to me to have specific songs playing during the ceremony, and the right mix of music during the party. Paul and the rest of the band completely understood what was important to me and went above and beyond my expectations. They were able to learn and perfectly arrange and execute the songs I chose for the ceremony and first dance, and threw hands down the best party/concert ever! So many people made sure to tell me after the wedding that it was the best wedding band they ever saw. The band even allowed my dad and his friends to spontaneously join them onstage to perform Clapton's "Cocaine". At the end of the night the guests were chanting "one more song!" no one wanted the band to stop playing! East Coast Band was the BEST part of my wedding, I can't recommend them enough!

• Elena

Elena · Married on 05/25/2018

The biggest compliment we received on our May 25th, 2018 wedding was - East Coast Band was amazing! We absolutely loved having East Coast Band at our wedding - we gave them some suggestions but mainly told them to play to the crowd and they did just that. The dance floor was packed all night and the band was so talented. We still get inquiries about our band from wedding guests 5 months later. They definitely left an impression and set the tone for an amazing night!

Michael B · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing band!

The East Coast Band is incredible and helped make our wedding the celebration of a lifetime! All the guests were so impressed and the dance floor was packed. Professional, engaging and accommodating, we highly recommend them!

Ariel · Married on 03/25/2018

East Coast Entertainment was hands down the best part of our wedding. Our guests are still telling us that they have never heard a band as good as them. Big Mike was phenomenal-- literally his voice is unreal. The other vocalist had such a gorgeous voice, the saxophonist was out of this world, every musician was just phenomenal. I am a musician and a lot of guests were, and they were just blown away by the professional quality of the sound. Having an amazing band was my #1 priority and I could not have been more happy-- they completely exceeded my expectations. Paul was so easy to communicate with and worked with all our requests-- they brought in an Israeli singer for the Jewish portion (which was the best horah ever!) and had such beautiful combos for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. I could go on and on about how amazing they were. Seriously-- do not look any further, east coast entertainment should be your wedding band! I would recommend them to everyone.

Katy · Married on 03/24/2018

We cannot recommend the East Coast Band enough! We received countless compliments after they played our wedding, and every single one of them was deserved. This band is tight, talented, and experienced, and they feature an array of vocalists and instrumentation to match the tone of whatever song they play.
    Paul, our contact person, was helpful, direct, and insightful when it came to the finer points of adding musical accompaniment to one of the most important days of our lives, and the entire experience was seamless. These guys are incredibly accommodating with requests (our recessional was Hooked on a Feeling with flute on the melody), and most importantly, they keep people dancing all night long.

We are incredibly thankful to have chosen them for our special day. Do yourself a favor and book them for yours.

Cassie · Married on 10/14/2017

I booked East Coast Band based on a recommendation from my cousin who attended a wedding that they played at. She said everyone at the wedding was on their feet the entire time and I knew that was exactly what I wanted. And it was exactly what we got! People are still asking me who they were and how I found them because they had such a great time. Our first dance songs were very old school 70's tunes and Paul hooked it up. He even called me a couple days before the wedding to let me know they added someone to the band that would make our specific songs sound super authentic. Big Mike was also awesome getting everyone on their feet. Honestly, they all sounded amazing. My husband and I never left the dance floor and I had a huge smile on my face the entire night. They played oldies music like I had requested but also knew exactly when to turn it up. I would recommend this band to anyone who wants the entire room on their feet at once! Thank you to Melissa, too, for helping me plan everything - even a surprise song for my husband. You guys are great, thanks again!!

Steven · Married on 10/14/2017

Hands down the most amazing wedding band out there. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and people are still calling me asking who the band was and how they can get them. The owner of the venue even asked them to play for his company's holiday party. Would recommend 100%. Thanks East Coast band for a memorable night!

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

After my mother-in-law raved about a band she saw at a wedding, we decided to see what all the “hype” was about, and hear East Coast Band play at Yonkers Raceway. Well, it only took one viewing to realize how phenomenal this band was. Not only did they have the crowd engaged and dancing, but the musicians, and singers kept the energy alive the entire night. My husband and I were hooked, and decided to book them for our wedding on 10.7.17.

All I have to say is East Coast Band MADE our wedding day spectacular. Every guest was on the dance floor and our guests are still RAVING about our band, and asking how we found them. My fiancé and I had the BEST day ever, thanks to East Coast Band. If you are looking for a band, you will NOT be let down. They were everything we hoped for and more! A HUGE thank you to the East Coast Band and Tom Zano for making our wedding an unforgettable experience that we will cherish forever.

Alexis · Married on 09/23/2017

The East Coast Band played our wedding on Shelter Island - they were an absolute hit!! Melissa, Fred, Joe, and the whole gang had great energy. Each song they played was a bigger hit on the dance floor than the one before, as evidenced by our guests dancing all night long. We couldn't possibly be more pleased.
    It's been more than a month since our wedding, and our guests are still raving about the band!!

• User4568328 · 1+ year ago

If you've ever been to a wedding where the band sucked, then you know how critical it is to find the best possible musicians for your big day. That's why we felt so fortunate to hire East Coast for our daughter's wedding. Paul, the owner, has years of experience, knows exactly what it takes to make a party great and knows how to keep the momentum going. His group played their hearts out and had had the dance floor packed all night. They were so talented and engaging! Paul was also very easy to work with before the day, going over timelines and song selections to make sure we were all on the same page. He suggested the right breaks for speeches and toasts, the horah and the different food courses so we never felt like we were missing a beat. Honestly, the party went flawlessly and it was in large part because he understands the right pacing and flow. We had a blast and would highly recommend East Coast to any couple. They are around a long time with good reason. Your guests will leave on a high note!

Taryn · Married on 09/03/2017

They absolutely MADE our wedding! Everyone couldn't get over how fun and talented they were. The dance floor was packed all night. Highly recommend them!!!

Steven · Married on 09/01/2017

We couldn't have been happier with East Coast at and throughout our wedding process. We were married on September 1, and are still hearing from our guests about how much fun they had and how great our band was. They are able to play any genre of music flawlessly and combined with the great energy of the band members they do not disappoint! Thanks again East Coast!

Evana · Married on 08/25/2017

East Coast Band really is the best and is one of the key ingredients to our so perfect wedding on August 25, 2017. All our guests have a great time dancing and say the band is great and awesome. Even my parents who are Chinese and don’t really listen to American music nor dance say they love the band and have a great time. My dad, who is very careful with money, even says the money we spent worth every penny.
    Paul and the band are a pleasure to work with. Paul is very patience and they do their best to accommodate all our requests and unique visions. Every individual band member is also very talented and very nice. They work well together and do a fabulous job learning two songs that I requested, which are the first dance song and a surprise song that I sing for my husband. With the very limited time we have for practice, the band and I successfully deliver the surprise song as a very sweet moment for everyone without my husband see it coming. Also, we have a last minute change for the ceremony being at the venue instead of the church a week prior to the big day and Paul is able to work with us to provide beautiful music during the ceremony with only one week notice.
    East Coast Band truly ROCKS! They go above and beyond for their clients. They certainly know how to be an awesome wedding band! We love their performances. Go check them out and you will see what we mean.

Marysa · Married on 08/12/2017

East Coast Band is absolutely PHENOMENAL! They truly were out of this world...some of my guests didn't even realize it was a band at first because they are so spot on with songs. They can play a great variety from country, to hip hop to rock. Can't go wrong with this band. Paul is a pleasure to work with and has his best interest in you. Will recommend flow of the night and different band instruments depending on what type of songs you want played. Can learn songs for you easily. Melissa is super engaging and keeps everyone on their feet all night. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all my guests couldn't stop talking about them. Can't thank them enough!

Aileen · Married on 07/29/2017

We HIGHLY recommend East Coast Band! They were absolutely amazing. We used them for our cocktail hour, reception and an after party. Since that was longer than a usual wedding they really worked with us and accommodated all of our needs. They played the exact genre of music we were looking for and they sounded incredible. All of our guests were dancing the entire time and said it was the best band they ever heard at a wedding! They were great all around!

Peter · Married on 07/15/2017

The most Epic and talented band I have ever seen! The East Coast Band performed at my son's wedding and they were simply amazing. All of our guests were blown away by their sound!