East Coast Music & Entertainment Reviews

200 | Garden City, NY

200 Reviews for East Coast Music & Entertainment

Brandie Frosch · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Hands down the best wedding band out there!

Could not have made a better pick choosing East Coast! I totally clicked with Paul when we first spoke and it felt like they were the perfect match for our wedding vibe. He was amazing to work with even through us needing to change our venue due to COVID and that was really reassuring. Then, when the big day arrived - they were completely amazing! So much energy and talent all on one stage - every one of our guests told us how amazing they were and it was evident that they could totally read our crowd when even all the 80+ year old guests were out dancing alongside our flower girl and the young members of our bridal party. I would not hesitate to book them again in a second! Thank you so much!!!

• Cassie

Cassie Parker · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best Wedding Band Ever

East Coast Band was as advertised, absolutely fantastic. They had everyone on the dance floor all night and many people came up to me after the wedding and said the band was the best they've ever seen. I'd say I was surprised but we booked them in part due to all of the glowing reviews we read about them saying the same thing.

There are a couple things that really make them special. Firstly, they have enormous range. They are able to play Top 40s/R&B, Classic Rock, more modern rock (i.e. Green Day, Blink 182, Third Eye Blind, etc), and everything in between. Secondly, they are not separately managed by one of those management agencies that are on the front lines representing most wedding bands. What that means is that if you book these guys you will plan your music with Paul, who is in the band (and was awesome to work with), rather than a band manager who does not actually play in the band. It also means you're spending less because there's no middleman taking a cut.

Paul made it clear on Day 1 that he would work with us to understand the type of music we were looking for and give us the perfect music for us. We wanted our fair share of "regular wedding music" but we and our guests are generally more into rock and so Paul recommended adding Joe as an extra vocalist/guitarist and this guy totally hit it out of the park, especially with the classic rock. He even learned a pretty obscure song for us. I would highly recommend adding him. We could tell Paul is passionate about what he does and then were thrilled to see everyone in the band shared that passion. We're thrilled we booked East Coast!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Katie Graham · Getting married on 12/08/2020

World's best!

UNBELIEVABLE BAND! Best wedding band we've ever seen or experienced, hands down. Great talent, variety, and energy as performers, and extremely communicative and easy to work with during the wedding planning process. We and our guests could not have been happier with them on our wedding night - truly took our wedding from great to exceptional. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Allyse

Allyse Mickol · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely amazing

Sadly our wedding was cancelled due to coronovirus, but East Coast was an absolute joy to work with during these unfortunate times. They were professional and truly made this whole process bearable. We chose them as our wedding band because my brother used them back in 2016. They were absolutely amazing. So amazing that we got so many family/ friend suggestions to use them. Highly recommend using them! 10/10!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Ellen Mcglynn · Married on 10/06/2020

Great energy and fun

I have recommended them and will be using them again for my 2nd daughter's wedding next September 2020.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Kaitlin Grioli · Married on 09/26/2020

THE BEST! Made our night!!

East Coast performed at our wedding on 9/26/20 and they were outstanding!! With all the uncertainty this year, we were hesitant to still have a full 9-person band perform (especially with only 50 guests), but it was the best decision we could have made! They are an incredibly talented group of musicians and blew our guests away! They have such wide range in their set list, so they can accommodate virtually any type of style and intensity you’re looking for. They also followed all the right COVID protocols (including masks for all, except the vocals of course). If you’re in the same place we were - debating whether to move forward - I can tell you without a doubt you should move forward with them. They hands down MADE the night for us! Thank you East Coast - hope to see you again soon! Matt & Kaitlin

Sent on 10/02/2020

emily · Married on 12/31/2019

Incredible!

The East Coast band was literally the most incredible part of our wedding. They were worth every penny! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and I am still getting compliments days later on how amazing they were. They guided me throughout and were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Mike

Mike Casale · Married on 12/10/2019

Completely Nailed It

We couldn't have been happier with our experience with East Coast Music & Entertainment. We were looking for a band that would work with us to not just play the typical, same old wedding songs you hear at every wedding, but rather a more personal playlist that really spoke to us and our guests. Paul was very responsive and flexible with our plans, and it showed. I felt like they offered a tremendous value, especially compared with some of the prices I had seen from other vendors. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Vanessa · Married on 11/24/2019

I was against the idea of a band at first, because I thought it was old-fashioned. However, this band is PHENOMENAL!! They played songs that were just released weeks ago and sounded exactly like the original artist. They kept everyone up and dancing!

Sent on 09/26/2008
  • Carly

Carly Weiss · Married on 11/23/2019

Best. Band. Ever.

Thank you to east coast for making my wedding a night to remember! Weeks later and everyone is still talking about how amazing you all were!! If you do not book this band you are setting your wedding up to fail.

I will have you for all events to come! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Jeanne Manto · Married on 10/18/2019

Excellent in every way!

Thanks to East Coast for providing a wonderful night of entertainment at our daughter's wedding! Their music was fabulous and kept everyone on their feet! One of my favorite surprises was when the band took breaks (which were amazingly brief!), and their "Bruce" musician (not sure of his name) played "If I Should Fall Behind" as background music. It is one of my favorite songs and I just loved that addition!!

CC was great at getting us organized and running the intro's! Kenny and CC were so much fun and we loved their interaction with the guests on the dance floor. They were both great performers, as were all the members of the band! The horn section was amazing without being overpowering! The day after our wedding event our friend contacted East Coast to book them for her son's wedding!

Again, thanks to Paul for his patience and guidance throughout this process! We all totally enjoyed the evening!

Best to all, Jeanne

Sent on 10/24/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2019

Book East Coast Band!

I cannot say enough great things about East Coast Band. We booked them after watching them at The Red Lion and are so glad that we did. Working with them to coordinate our song selection was so easy, and communication was always quick. The best part about this band is that I gave them only a bit of direction and they took it and ran with it. There was not one second of the night that the dance floor was not jam packed. Our guests are still raving about how amazing East Coast Band was! They made our night so fun and brought the best vibe. Don't think twice - book East Coast Band!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Tali R · Married on 09/14/2019

Gordon Dukes' band was the BEST!!!!

Gordon Dukes and his band were totally and completely INCREDIBLE!!!! They brought such amazing music, sound, positivity, exuberance, and joy to our wedding!!! The band really MADE the wedding!!! We still cannot get over how exceptional the band was!!! And we’re not the only ones -- our families and guests keep telling us (and they told us that day too) how insanely amazing the band was!! No one can believe it. People told us that they had the quality, sound, and performance of 18 bands combined. SEVERAL people told us that this was the best wedding band they had ever seen or heard -- and we totally agree!!! The dance floor was PACKED the entire night, and that was thanks to Gordon, the whole band, and their amazing talent. And on top of all of that, we had a very unique venue (ceremony on a mountaintop and potentially changing timelines and complicated backup rain plan for the ceremony/reception which impacted the change-over) and Gordon was so flexible and made it work seamlessly. Gordon was also such a pleasure to work with. We really cannot thank him enough or think of a better person to work with. Any time we had a question, he answered it promptly and thoroughly and often called us to discuss -- which was so helpful because he kept us calm and happy throughout the process, especially during times when I was nervous or stressed. We are so grateful for that. Gordon performed so well and his entire band was incredible! They really “read” the crowd and played the perfect arrangement -- song after song was ideal and kept the party going!!! They really live up to their name: The BEST Wedding Band -- ever!!! We really cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Tierney · Married on 08/23/2019

Jersey City Wedding 8/23/2019

This band is phenomenal and our wedding guests are STILL talking about them! The group is so impressive in person and honestly their website does not do them justice. We included Big Mike as one of our performers and could not have been happier with that choice, he is OUTSTANDING ! We also added strings and a jazz trio for ceremony and cocktail, so so happy with that decision. You can not go wrong with this group, the experience level and quality is so good! Just remember your guests always remember the quality of music and this band is hands down worth the price (which was complete fair!) They killed it!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Paul Pettas · Married on 07/13/2019

Dancing all night long!

East Coast is THE BEST!!! They delivered 150% on our wedding night. Leading up to the wedding, Paul, Melissa and the rest of the team helped make all of our requests come true. Our walk in song and first dance song were PERFECT! Our dance floor was jam packed all night long. People were raving about the band from cocktail hour all the way until the after party. The members of the band are so talented. The soft music during dinner was so perfect and some of the band members even come around to the table while singing, which our guests LOVED! We can't thank East Coast enough for helping create the perfect party atmosphere for our wedding. The talent is amazing and you should definitely book them for your wedding!!! Check out their social media and go see them locally around Long Island and NYC. This is the best way to really see everything the band has to offer and all the talented and wonderful musicians that work for the band. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Schimatz · Married on 06/28/2019

We love East Coast!

Thank you to East Coast Band for making our wedding amazing. Our wedding was attended by people ranging from their 20s to their 80s....and everyone loved the music!!!!! "How did you find them?", "Best wedding band I've ever heard" and "Can we interrupt them to get their card" were among the top comments we got from our guests, and we had a packed dance floor from start to finish. On top of everything, Paul was instrumental in our entire wedding planning process, since we met him before we had even chosen a venue, and he gave us some very valuable advice, which ultimately helped us to select a venue that was perfect for us. East Coast gave us a wedding that our guests thought was wonderful..... And so did we!!! Thank you so much East Coast band for being such a crowd pleaser.....and for being such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was perfect, and you'll still be seeing us at the Red Lion. =)

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jay Rodrigues · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic Band

East Coast was absolutely incredible at our wedding. They are terrific musicians, energetic performers and even better people. Go book East Coast and cross music off the list!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

AMAZING wedding band!

I highly recommend booking East Coast Band for your wedding! We used them for our wedding in May and they were unbelievable! SO much fun, the dance floor was packed all night long. We had so many people reach out to us after the wedding say how awesome they thought the band was! They were super easy to work with leading up to the wedding too which relieved a lot of stress off me. Go with East Coast band!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely AMAZING - book this band!

For full disclosure, I did not book this band. Although had I known about them I would have!! I contacted one of their lead singers, Kenny, through a mutual friend a couple of weeks before my wedding to sing my first dance song as a surprise to my husband. He was AMAZING! He created a track specifically for it, came right into the crowd as he sang, and started the reception off on an incredible note. I still have friends and family talking about what a cool experience it was. I hope someday I do go to a wedding with this band because that will be one hell of a wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Karen

Karen Murtha Fox · Married on 04/27/2019

The band for our wedding

East Coast Band played for our wedding in April of 2019 and our guests still tell us how great they were and definitely want to see them again. We learned about East Coast when they played at my cousins wedding and fell in love with them instantly. We attended one of their showcases and were able to speak with them which confirmed for us how wonderful each member is personally and professionally and knew we had to have them at our wedding. We still follow them to see them play any opportunity we can. East Coast Band is the BEST!

P Wyman · Married on 04/05/2019

The best wedding band!

This is by far the best wedding band there is in the NY metro area. I’ve been to 50+ weddings and these are the best.

P Wyman · Married on 04/05/2019

The best wedding band!

• Jill

Jill · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Band! We couldn't have been happier

We hired East Coast Music & Entertainment as our wedding band and we couldn't have been happier. They came recommended to us by close friends who used them for their wedding. Paul and his team were terrific to work with throughout the whole process. We loved that we could see the band play at a local bar ahead of time; that sealed the deal. We really liked the fact that we could tailor the number and type of musicians to fit within our budget and our desired musical needs. Some other "bands" that we spoke with simply pulled together musicians as contractors as needed, but East Coast Music employs a smaller roster of musicians that work together on a regular basis. The band had great energy, got the guests up and dancing, played great music, and were interactive with guests on the dance floor. East Coast Music provided an amazing band that everyone loved for a reasonable price.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Jessica Weiss · Married on 11/03/2018

Dance all night.

From start to finish Eastcoast Band was a pleasure to work with. Paul and Melissa were so helpful in the planning and setup for our wedding. When it came to showtime, they delivered. So many guests gave us feedback which consisted mostly of how “awesome” and “amazing” the band was. They had our guests dancing throughout the entire reception which was so important to us. I can’t thank them enough and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/13/2018