Knotted Arrow

Charleston, SC View map

Knotted Arrow is a boutique wedding film house service that focuses on love stories and artistic cinematography. With over three years of experience, they will craft a film that is unique to you and your style.

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Kelly
    Kelly Married on 02/01/2020
    Jordan was the ultimate professional. Always there catching every moment but never in the way. We are thrilled with our video. It will be a forever keepsake.
    Courtney C. Married on 05/11/2019

the BEST decision

When I first got engaged I searched high and low for a videographer in the Philadelphia area but they all were either not that great, overpriced, or both. I had heard from other brides that booking a videographer was the best decision they made and I really had my heart set on it at this point so I started to feel pretty down about not finding what I was looking for. Cue Instragram. Cue Knotted Arrow. Cue Jordan, my savior. When I first stumbled across their Instagram page, I instantly fell in love with their work- I think I put aside whatever I was doing at the time and spent the next few hours watching every video on their website, Instagram and YouTube page. I knew then that I had to have Knotted Arrow at our wedding but my fiance was not convinced. He thought hiring a videographer from South Carolina for a Philadelphia, PA wedding was ridiculous, the cost and the logistics of which did not make sense to him. However, Jordan must be a really good salesperson because after a single phone call, my fiance booked him.

Hiring Jordan and his team was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding. Whatever cost was incurred (don't worry, Jordan is very reasonable) is 100% worth it; photos are beautiful but the video brings the day to life. Being able to listen to my dad's toast, arguably my favorite part of the whole day, over and over again is priceless; Jordan gave us a gift that we will cherish forever, especially if/when the day comes that my dad (and other loved ones) is no longer with us. On top of delivering an amazing video for us, Jordan and his team could not have been nicer, more genuine or more fun individuals to work with. They made us feel completely comfortable and by the end of the day they felt like old friends. If I could have 100 different weddings I would hire Knotted Arrow every time.
  • Lindley
    Lindley M. Married on 08/11/2018

One of the best decisions that I ever made during wedding planning was to use Knotted Arrow to capture our most special moments. Jordan and his team are truly wonderful and I cannot imagine our wedding day without them. As most brides do, I envisioned what this day would be like and Jordan and his team made the entire wedding party and I feel comfortable, relaxed and confident that those "need to remember" moments would never be forgotten. I knew Knotted Arrow did amazing work, but when I received the final edit and even the sneak peek, it exceeded all of my expectations. They were an absolute pleasure to work with the entire way through, including the planning stages. I love photos, videos and memories and Jordan made sure he knew each special moment that we wanted captured throughout the entire day and more. His energy, professionalism and ease are truly incredible and I would recommend him to any and everyone for the most perfect wedding video. He even went above and beyond and had moments from throughout the day as a part of the wedding reception so that our guests could experience our day with us. It was truly so special and I cannot thank him and his team enough! If you are looking to have a wedding video that you will want to watch every day for the rest of your lives, choose Knotted Arrow. You will not regret it!"

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Knotted Arrow 1
Gift
When booking through wedding wire you will receive a free aerial drone package.

Doubletree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Doubletree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotel Weddings

Jordan is AMAZING! We had the pleasure of meeting him in May of 2016 for the first time. His video of Renee & Price's wedding was perfect! We are fortunate enough that even though our wedding client purchased his services directly; he was able to showcase what the Resort can offer to other clients as well. I recommend him to all of my couples for videography!

Holmes Catering and Events Holmes Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

Holmes Catering's relationship with Jordan goes back quit a few years, as he use to be part of the Holmes Catering staff while he was in school. Now, we have the pleasure of working with Jordan as a fellow vendor. Jordan is very compassionate about what he does and takes a lot of pride in his work. I love how he works with each client to fit their style and needs.

Charleston, 29401
Location of (Knotted Arrow)
Charleston, South Carolina, 29401 See on map

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding