Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Knotted Arrow

Knotted Arrow is a boutique wedding film house service that focuses on love stories and artistic cinematography. With over three years of experience, they will craft a film that is unique to you and your style.

Follow Knotted Arrow on

Knotted Arrow 6
Knotted Arrow 7
  • Lindley

Lindley Mayer · Married on 08/11/2018

One of the best decisions that I ever made during wedding planning was to use Knotted Arrow to capture our most special moments. Jordan and his team are truly wonderful and I cannot imagine our wedding day without them. As most brides do, I envisioned what this day would be like and Jordan and his team made the entire wedding party and I feel comfortable, relaxed and confident that those "need to remember" moments would never be forgotten. I knew Knotted Arrow did amazing work, but when I received the final edit and even the sneak peek, it exceeded all of my expectations. They were an absolute pleasure to work with the entire way through, including the planning stages. I love photos, videos and memories and Jordan made sure he knew each special moment that we wanted captured throughout the entire day and more. His energy, professionalism and ease are truly incredible and I would recommend him to any and everyone for the most perfect wedding video. He even went above and beyond and had moments from throughout the day as a part of the wedding reception so that our guests could experience our day with us. It was truly so special and I cannot thank him and his team enough! If you are looking to have a wedding video that you will want to watch every day for the rest of your lives, choose Knotted Arrow. You will not regret it!"

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Knotted Arrow 12
    Knotted Arrow 13
    Knotted Arrow 14

Christina · Married on 04/13/2018

You can already tell by visiting his website, that Jordan is so talented. I was referred to him by another bride's mother and the moment we talked, I knew I could trust him to capture our special day. We had a pretty tight budget, but after talking with brides who regretted not having a videographer, I knew we had to factor it in somehow. Jordan helped us find ways to cut some costs and handled some miscommunication between our coodinator effortlessly. He was even able to find a second local shooter the day before our wedding to accommodate our reception that was later than expected. He was professional, friendly, and blended so well throughout our day with our photographer. I can't wait to see the videos, Jordan! I will be leaving another review I'm sure after we see your work, but wanted to say thank you so very much for being so accommodating and helpful through the day. We are so thankful to have found you! -Christina & Eric

Sent on 04/15/2018

Vanessa · Married on 12/31/2017

AMAZING! A true blessing to work with!

We made a last minute decision to hire a wedding videographer after hearing countless people tell us their biggest regret was not investing in one, and boy was it the right thing to do! As a creative myself, I’m very picky with videography and photography, but I knew from the start Knotted Arrow was the right fit for the job. We had the absolute blessing of working with Jordan and his team, and it is hands down the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. Believe me when I say there is not a single video that comes out of this team that is sub-par. They are professional, kind and super personable, and most importantly - extremely talented!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Knotted Arrow FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Knotted Arrow 1
    Free Drone Package
    When booking through wedding wire you will receive a free aerial drone package.

• Doubletree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
    Doubletree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotel Weddings

Jordan is AMAZING! We had the pleasure of meeting him in May of 2016 for the first time. His video of Renee & Price's wedding was perfect! We are fortunate enough that even though our wedding client purchased his services directly; he was able to showcase what the Resort can offer to other clients as well. I recommend him to all of my couples for videography!

• Holmes Catering and Events
    Holmes Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

Holmes Catering's relationship with Jordan goes back quit a few years, as he use to be part of the Holmes Catering staff while he was in school. Now, we have the pleasure of working with Jordan as a fellow vendor. Jordan is very compassionate about what he does and takes a lot of pride in his work. I love how he works with each client to fit their style and needs.

• Charleston, 29401 See on map