TwoFlyGuysMedia

Guyton, GA View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

TwoFlyGuysMedia is a wedding videography company based out of Savannah, GA. The talented cinematography team specializes in filming and producing elegant and timeless wedding videos. They will strive to capture the finer details and magical moments of your day from start to finish, from fleeting glances and emotional embraces to the speeches and beyond.

TwoFlyGuysMedia wants to document your love story on camera so that you can cherish it for a lifetime. The videographers utilize high-end production equipment and incorporate quality audio to ensure optimum results. You can avail of their all-inclusive videography package that includes all-day coverage, a highlight film, and a full-length film. Afterward, you will receive a customized glass USB drive and an online video link for friends and family. Additional products and services provided by this creative team include:

• Rehearsal dinner footage
  • Livestream solutions
  • A second videographer
  • Drone footage
  • Raw footage
  • Vidoo albums

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Naseem Married on 05/06/2022

Above and Beyond

Ross could not have done a better job with our wedding video! He went above and beyond to capture every moment that we wanted to remember the most on our special day. He was so lighthearted and kind and made Nathan and I feel comfortable behind the camera. When we watched our video there was not a dry eye in the room. I felt all the emotions again like I was really reliving our wedding day. I will forever be thankful that I have our video to look back on and cannot thank Two Fly Guys Media enough!
  • Bethany
    Bethany N. Married on 10/16/2021

What an experience!

Where do I EVEN begin????
    Ross is just an incredible presence to be around! He knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He worked amazingly right beside my photographer perfectly!! He lightened up nerves, stress, anything negative feeling with his humor!! Not only is he a great person, HE IS AN EVEN BETTER VIDEOGRAPHER!!!!! I absolutely recommend Ross 1000000 times over!!
    Clayton R. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

TwoFlyGuys Is the only one you should consider.

My wife and I do not doubt for one second with Two Fly Guys made our day significantly better! We were so adamant that we wanted to prioritize the wedding video because this is forever and one of the best ways to remember your day. The team did not disappoint, they were a pleasure to be around and the video was absolutely excellent. Don’t even get me started on how great the quality of the sound was, truly special with their ability to incorporate speech’s and the sermon at the exact right times to highlight the moments that were significant on our day. Thank you so much for everything! 10/10 recommend Two Fly Guys for your day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Ross Barnett
Ross Barnett
Owner/Lead Videographer

Hey! I’m Ross. Basically I'm the one in charge of the wedding side of TwoFlyGuys Media. I believe that marriage is powerful, that when two people unite their lives and become one it’s an amazing miracle. Through my work as a videographer, I fell in love with the idea that I’m able to create something that people will watch for a lifetime to come. For every wedding I film, it is my desire to serve the bride and groom from the first inquiry through the end of the editing process. Send me an email! I would love to help you be able to relive your wedding day over and over again!

1234 Guyton, GA, 31312
Location of (TwoFlyGuysMedia)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding