Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,850
Availability Check your date

About Everything After the Ring

Everything After the Ring offers full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination for your wedding day!

Visit www.everythingafterthering.com for more package information and pricing, blog posts and more!

Follow Everything After the Ring on

1 User photo

Everything After the Ring  1
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/14/2019

If you need a planner, Ashleigh is your girl!

I cannot say enough good things about Ashleigh and her team. She was amazing, helpful, and took every single ounce of stress away from me on my wedding day. We hired her as a day of coordinator, but she helped way more than just the day of the wedding. She took care of all of the vendor coordination the week before which allowed me to enjoy time with my family rather than stressing about wedding stuff. Truly, she is the best. If you need a planner, hire her!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Amyk1163

Amy Kellinger · Married on 08/10/2019

Ashleigh and the team at Everything After the Ring made my wedding dreams come true!!

I highly recommend Ashleigh Baker and her team @ Everything After the Ring. Ashleigh was recommended to me by a co-worker and from the minute i met her i knew i was in great hands. I contracted Ashleigh to oversee all wedding planning 30 days out as well as day of coordination. She was amazing from the moment i met her. She had everything under control with all my vendors and day of made sure i had everything i needed. She ensured we followed our timeline, kept me and my groom, hydrated and fed, made sure we had time for ourselves on our big day and simply made the day perfect and stress free.

Ashleigh and her team are true professionals and i highly recommend her to any bride looking for a month of / day of or the full white glove service of planning and coordination.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/21/2019

Wonderful experience

Ashleigh was amazing throughout the whole process. Incredibly detail oriented, and was able to help us formulate our vision for the day. She communicated frequently with us and our vendors. She kept me calm cool and relaxed on our wedding day. She made the whole process very easy. We couldn’t not have done this without her.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Award

Everything After the Ring FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2