Everything After the Ring Reviews

20 Reviews for Everything After the Ring

1 User photo

Everything After the Ring  1

Savannah Ritter · Married on 10/20/2019

An absolutely amazing wedding experience

Ashleigh and her team were absolutely AMAZING!! From start to finish Ashleigh was always there to reassure me everything was going to be perfect and not to stress and sure enough it was beyond perfect. We highly recommend Everything After the Ring!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Revell · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and so happy with Ashleigh and her team!

From the beginning with my millions of questions (as I had 0 idea about anything wedding-related), Ashleigh was amazing, responsive and so helpful. She was extremely organized at the rehearsal and day-of. My family even commented how amazing she and her team were. Their choice words were "they were on it" and they said that just from observing. They didn't know everything they did to keep our strict schedule in the background. Again, their organization was superb and set up everything according to my vision. I attribute the success of my wedding day to them! My mom, stepdad and I were talking the day after the wedding about how wedding planners/coordinators are underrated and are something people skip out on... DON'T cut this cost for your wedding!! It is 100% worth it to have, at the very minimum, a wedding coordinator for day-of if you want to be less stressed and enjoy the day, and I highly recommend Ashleigh!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Lara Christian · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible!

Ashleigh and her crew are so amazing hands down! We were married at Alhambra Hall on 9/28/19 and was recommended Ashleigh’s services from a friend. I could NOT have asked for better. She was so organized and so professional. We were pretty clueless about wedding planning but she was able to make our day perfect. She ran things the whole day perfectly in the background. I was super sick the morning of and she brought me medicine and other things to make me feel better. I wouldn’t recommend this crew a million times!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/14/2019

If you need a planner, Ashleigh is your girl!

I cannot say enough good things about Ashleigh and her team. She was amazing, helpful, and took every single ounce of stress away from me on my wedding day. We hired her as a day of coordinator, but she helped way more than just the day of the wedding. She took care of all of the vendor coordination the week before which allowed me to enjoy time with my family rather than stressing about wedding stuff. Truly, she is the best. If you need a planner, hire her!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Amyk1163

Amy Kellinger · Married on 08/10/2019

Ashleigh and the team at Everything After the Ring made my wedding dreams come true!!

I highly recommend Ashleigh Baker and her team @ Everything After the Ring. Ashleigh was recommended to me by a co-worker and from the minute i met her i knew i was in great hands. I contracted Ashleigh to oversee all wedding planning 30 days out as well as day of coordination. She was amazing from the moment i met her. She had everything under control with all my vendors and day of made sure i had everything i needed. She ensured we followed our timeline, kept me and my groom, hydrated and fed, made sure we had time for ourselves on our big day and simply made the day perfect and stress free.

Ashleigh and her team are true professionals and i highly recommend her to any bride looking for a month of / day of or the full white glove service of planning and coordination.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/21/2019

Wonderful experience

Ashleigh was amazing throughout the whole process. Incredibly detail oriented, and was able to help us formulate our vision for the day. She communicated frequently with us and our vendors. She kept me calm cool and relaxed on our wedding day. She made the whole process very easy. We couldn’t not have done this without her.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Camela Guevara · Married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful Wedding Planner!

Ashleigh was an incredible wedding planner to work with for our wedding. She had so many great insights, and was helpful with our limited budget. She thought of everything, and made wedding planning go smoothly. The day of, she made sure the venue looked amazing, and had a a plan to make sure all of our guests enjoyed themselves. She made sure we did all of the wedding traditions on a timely schedule, and communicated with our vendors to keep everyone on the same page. I highly recommend Everything After the Ring for wedding planning and day of services.

Everything After the Ring  2
    Sent on 06/14/2019

Hailey · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Day Ever.

Ashleigh was amazing. Seriously. She made our big day so so special and incredibly easy. Leading up to the day of, I was completely stress free. Ashleigh handled evey little detial, thought through evey possible scenerio and made our day as easy and stree free! The night of the wedding Ashleigh was constantly checking in on us, making sure we had food,we had drinks, making sure we had everything we needed to truly enjoy ourselves. Ashleigh made our day so stress free and so so fun!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Literally EVERYTHING After the Ring. The fairy god mother of wedding dreams.

Ashley and her assistant are simply amazing. We had no idea how to plan a wedding and Ashley guided us through every single detail. She helped us make every idea and dream we had come true while getting the best deals. The day of the wedding, she was phenomenal. If something went wrong at the wedding, I sure was clueless about it because Ashley managed EVERYTHING. To me, the day was PERFECT and I didn't worry about a single thing! The wedding planning and day of were seriously stress-free because Ashley gets things done. She has amazing ideas, is very respectful to the couple's budget, responds rapidly, stays calm and collected even when you are stressed, and will defend you when vendors go awry. Ashely will make your wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Raven

Raven · Married on 12/16/2018

Decor setup/breakdown service is perfect for DIY brides!!

I was a BIG DIY bride and bought or made majority of my decorations. The only thing I constantly stressed about was who I was going to get to setup/breakdown all my items and also follow my vision as well! Luckily, I stumbled on everything after the ring’s “setup/breakdown service”! This service is perfect for DIY brides! Ashleigh and her team setup all my table/chairs/ linens/ and decorations for my ceremony and reception! And return once everything was over to clean up! I was speechless when I saw everything come together! I definitely recommend this service for all DIY brides!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jessica Roberts · Married on 11/09/2018

Major Stress-reliever!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Ashleigh and Carrie. They were very professional and ran the month of our wedding so smoothly. I was nervous prior to the wedding of how we would pull off the wedding day so it ran smoothly and the cleanup afterwards. I could not have done it with these two ladies. They totally put my concerns at ease so I could focus on what was really important. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are affordable, professional, and do an absolutely wonderful job!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Shelby · Married on 06/15/2018

Wow, my wedding day was SO wonderful because of the work Ashleigh and her assistants did. She ran the show, kept everything on track, made sure all the right decor/food/bags ended up in the correct places. She rocked. we truly couldn't have don't it without her!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Carolyn · Married on 05/12/2018

Deciding to contact Ashleigh at Everything After The Ring to be our Day of Coordinator was one of the best decisions we made when planning our destination wedding! I cannot sing her praises enough! Ashleigh was so helpful throughout the planning process as I tried to plan our Folly Beach/Charleston wedding from Kansas City. She was very responsive to all of my questions and requests in the months leading up to the wedding. While our ceremony and reception were rather low key, Ashleigh was so incredibly helpful on the big day, from corralling everyone for the ceremony and for pictures, helping me climb several flights of stairs in my poofy wedding dress to our ceremony site, to making sure we were on schedule, and that all of the little details that we had discussed were perfectly executed. She set up our reception room and beautifully brought my vision to life! My mom even said that she started crying when she walked into our reception because it looked that gorgeous! Our reception ran over what I had originally told Ashleigh, but she stayed until the bitter end to breakdown our reception decor and box it all up for us to retrieve the next day. Thinking back, I cannot imagine our wedding day without Ashleigh being a part of it!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Ashnoo · Married on 05/05/2018

Ashleigh did an amazing job coordinating our wedding. It was truly our dream wedding and it could not have gone as smoothly without Ashleigh's hard work. We chose Ashleigh because we sensed her genuine passion for wedding coordination and found her to be professional, personable, and detail oriented. Ashleigh was quick to respond to emails and provided us with very candid, helpful advice along the way. Unlike other day-of coordinators, Ashleigh was involved in the planning process 1-2 months prior to the wedding to ensure that the small details were handled in a timely manner. She was present for the rehearsal, which we found to be very helpful. She arrived at 9am on wedding day and stayed until the reception was over and worked very hard throughout to ensure that wedding day went seamlessly. I was completely stress-free thanks to Ashleigh and her assistant! I would highly recommend Everything After the Ring. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Kendal · Married on 04/20/2018

I am not one to typically write reviews... but Ashleigh and her assistant Kerry deserve this as well as so much more! Ashleigh and Kerry were amazing from start to finish. I planned the entire wedding myself and didn't think I needed a day coordinator until very last minute. Ashleigh was thankfully available on our wedding date and was eager to jump in and take over at the last minute. She was always available to call and/or text and took over with contacting all of our vendors. It was so nice to have most of the stress taken off my shoulders when I needed it most. Ashleigh and Kerry both came to the rehearsal, we started 15 minutes late (pshh silly bridal party) and Ashleigh could not have been more understanding and sweet about the late start even though we were taken time out of her day! The rehearsal was quick and detailed. And then.. the big day. I cannot say enough about how helpful Ashleigh and Kerry were. They arrived to the venue early and were the last ones there helping to clean up. They were so sweet and attentive to making sure we
    had everything we needed during the day. Ashleigh made us our dinner plates and always had a drink ready for us and was always asking if there was anything else they could do. Everything ran so smoothly because of her and Kerry. We could not have pulled off such an amazing fun wedding without them! My only regret is not hiring them sooner than a month before our wedding! :) Ashleigh, you are so sweet and I loved how calm you were at all times! It helped ease my anxiety!! Thank you both so much for all of your hard work. Our friends and family can't stop raving about how perfect everything was. It was the best day!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Theresa · Married on 04/08/2018

Ashleigh is the best! She knew what we needed before we did and thought of things we didn't think about. Everything went so smooth and we got to relax.She decorated ,set up, took down and packed our car. Had everyone where they needed to be. Could not have done it without her.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Alexis Cook · Married on 02/17/2018

Made my wedding day perfect!

Ashleigh was literally an angel sent from Heaven on my wedding day. She made sure everything was just right and everyone was prepared and where they needed to be. I don’t know what I would have done without her! She went above and beyond during the planning process to make sure it was going to be exactly what I wanted. I 100% recommend having her as your wedding planner or day of coordinator.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2017

I hired Ashleigh to be the me I couldn’t be on the wedding day. From the very beginning she was extremely professional and helped me with everything I needed to have done. Everyone at the wedding raved about how great she was. I would not have been able to make it through the day without her there! Ashleigh oversaw the hotel staff and made sure that everything was set up to what I wanted.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Celia · Married on 05/27/2017

Hiring Everything After the Ring was the best decision we made for our wedding! Ashleigh was so accommodating and helpful...I honestly don't know how we would have gotten all the details together without her. She went FAR beyond what a day of coordinator would normally do and made everything run seamlessly, not only the day of the wedding but leading up to it as well. She is attentive to detail, organized, and professional while at the same time making you feel like a friend! At the wedding we didn't have to worry about anything, she had it all covered and went above and beyond to make sure we were having the best time! I can't say enough good things about our experience and would highly recommend Everything After the Ring!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/19/2019

Super Sweet & Wonderful

Ashleigh was very pleasant to work with. She's super sweet and caring. She helped make my special day everything I dreamed of. Not being able to help with decorations due to getting ready the morning of Ashleigh did amazing decorating the venue!

Sent on 12/26/2018