Francis West Studios Reviews

99 Reviews for Francis West Studios

• Salley

Salley Crum Buie Jarrett · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Jarrett/Garrett wedding

Frank was very professional and easy to work with. He did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him for your wedding and reception. The videos are high quality and very tastefully done. We couldn't have asked for someone easier to work with or a better quality product.

Sent on 10/02/2020

Margot · Married on 10/17/2020

Best money we spent on our big day!

Frank and his team were simply amazing. It is without a doubt the best money we spent on our wedding- NO QUESTION! Frank and I met prior to the event so that he could get a feeling of what footage was most important to us. He surpassed our expectations, delivered our “wants” and so much more! It was so important to me, because I was done “planning” and hadn’t considered a videographer... until I had a dream and woke up at 3am and realized that as the bride, there was so much I would NOT see! Especially being the last to walk down the aisle, I would miss everything beforehand. Frank captured the entire thing with multiple camera angles, many microphones, and I am so grateful! After the wedding, we heard two things consistently- 1: the day was perfect and the wedding was a blast! And 2: Your videographer was amazing! He was everywhere and we can’t wait to see the videos! So we started receiving the videos on our honeymoon and our expectations were truly surpassed. Not only is the video AMAZING but the audio, too! It is remarkable, and he is so talented. We received our videos ASAP, and they will be cherished by us forever! Can not recommend him enough, he is so professional and kind. Exactly what we wanted, and then some! I truly feel that for the final product delivered, he is more than affordable. Thank you Frank

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Heather

Heather Radke · Married on 10/10/2020

Exceeded my expectations

Frank was simply amazing. My destination wedding left me with many phone calls or FaceTime with vendors because I couldn’t be with them in person, which left me a little anxious initially but Frank was outstanding. Not only did we go through the day of planning together whilst I was waiting for my pets coming out of the bed and being interrupted multiple times he was super patient super outgoing and just full of life. My make up and hair people arrive late on the day of my wedding but he and my photographer worked so well together and got out of each other’s ways when they needed to, Made me feel super comfortable in front of a video camera and was working his tail off at my event running around trying to capture all the moments that I wanted to see. Frank was truly great and he Definitely exceeded my expectations

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • User4141786 · Recently married

Captures everything

Frank did a great job of capturing all the special moments of the day! Love his work! So lucky we found him.

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Jessica · Married on 07/18/2020

Hire That Frank Guy!

We were very pleased with Francis West Studios. My daughter and her fiance thought they didn't want a videographer, so I hired Frank for myself.

It's a good thing I did, because after COVID hit, Frank was able to provide a live stream of the ceremony. Friends and family from 5 different countries were able to watch and comment in real time. It was so much fun to read their comments the next day.

Frank got the finished product to us really quickly. When I saw that my daughter was sharing it on social media, I jokingly commented, "I thought ya'll didn't want a videographer," to which she responded, "We were wrong."

I made the decision to hire Frank because I felt he offered the best combination of talent, price and packaging and recommendations. He delivered 100%.

I highly recommend hiring Francis West Studios. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/07/2020

Adam Glenn · Married on 06/20/2020

Highly recommend!

Frank was awesome shooting our wedding! We went back and forth on getting a videographer and we are grateful we did and grateful we chose Frank. He was fun, professional, and captured all the perfect moments. I would highly recommend using him for your event!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/07/2019

Get a videographer!

Frank was wonderful to work with! He helped capture our wedding day perfectly. We were on the fence with getting a videographer and we are so glad that we did. He captured from getting ready through to our sparkler send off. He was wonderful to work with and we highly recommend him and his team. ALSO he does something different than a lot of videographers and captures your love story which is so special and wonderful to see back.

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/05/2019

100% Recommend!!

We are SOO happy we hired Frank. Honestly out of all the money you spend, a videographer is thing you should make a priority. You will never be able to experience the best day/night of your life again and this is the next best thing! Frank was so easy to work with and such a nice guy. We got the Bronze package which included ALL of our important stuff - ceremony, reception, and alllll the dancing. He came earlier than his start time to set up and really went the extra mile to capture all our important moments. I don't even know when he took a break- it seemed like he didn't miss a thing! He got our video back to us so quickly and we just had big grins across our faces while watching. There were so many funny moments of other guests that you don't get to see during the night, so it was an absolute joy going back and getting to see different images of the night that you didn't know was even going on! I love that we will always be able to relive the day. Thanks Frank!! - Emma & Austin

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Lorenzo

Lorenzo · Married on 09/28/2019

Very Pleased With Frank's work and professionalism

Frank did an amazing job with my wife and I's wedding. Words can't even describe how pleased we both are with EVERYTHING!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/19/2019

Frank is the best!

We booked Frank last minute for our wedding at Palmetto Bluff, and it was the best decision we made! Frank beautifully captured memories that we will have forever - with very little prep time! He is a true talent and so passionate about his work. He got us sneak peaks SO quickly and I was so surprised with how quickly he turned around our videos. We can't stop watching! Thank you Frank for being part of our day - it was amazing to work with you!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Raichelle

Raichelle · Married on 04/13/2019

Went above and beyond my expectations!

A wedding videographer was not in our original wedding budget, however at the strong recommendation of a friend, we decided to hire one only 2 months prior to our wedding! We had no idea of whom to hire and our photographer highly recommended Frank Guy of Francis West Studios, stating he viewed him as the best in the Charleston area. I had no idea if he would still even be available but from the moment we talked it seemed Frank was meant to be our videographer. He WAS available and he had such an easy manner about him from our first phone call to after the wedding. He responds to emails and questions rapidly and was so professional from his website to his contracts, to the way he interacted with everyone on our wedding day. He captured so many precious moments and yet he managed to stay out of sight and not interrupt our special day. And the quality of his videos and turn around time were above what I expected for the reasonable price for his services that do not compare to anyone in this area. Hands down I would recommend Frank Guy to anyone who asks and would book him again in an instant!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful!

Frank was AMAZING! He was prompt in returning my inquiry email, and very professional and on time. He knew exactly what he was doing and captured all angles of our special day. He was not in the way and did well fading into the scenery and background to get his videos. He had a fun personality and laughed a lot! We had a good time! Make sure you like being videoed because he will get tons and tons of footage! Well worth the money! Our love story made me cry tears of joy and he captured every detail I could ever want. I would recommend Frank!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Roby Rose · Married on 11/02/2018

We definitely recommend them!

Glad we booked Francis West Studios for our wedding. At first we weren't considering to hire a videographer but good thing we did. Their price is very reasonable and they will work around your budget. Frank is very helpful and creative. I also loved how he was able to give us sneak peaks of our videos after a week of our wedding. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 10/13/2018

Worth the Money!

Frank was 100% worth every penny. He was outstanding on the day of. Arrived on-time, started working right away and was always present but never in the way or distracting. My family and I have seen some clips and parts of the DVD and love the video quality, different shots and editing. Frank works magic with the camera. If you had to chose between a photographer and videographer - go with the videographer. Looking back I love how the video is happening in real time. We don't have to be taken away from the party to get videos/shots/etc. That is priceless.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Marnie Funk · Married on 09/29/2018

Mother of the Bride

I hired Frank to video both of my daughters weddings, he did an amazing job! The highlight video was simply PERFECT!! He has been very accommodating with other favors we have asked of him as well,
    He's GREAT!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/02/2018

We went back and forth for a long time on hiring a videographer for our big day. I can honestly say it was the best decision we made of the entire wedding! Frank was so professional the day-of and made me laugh often throughout that stressful day. He made us feel comfortable around the camera and he was never intrusive - eventually we didn't even notice him around! I can not express how awesome it has been to watch all our special moments over and over and to have forever! There are so many things about the wedding that photos alone just can't capture. The ceremony, our first dance, the toasts, etc- we'll get to see and hear it all forever! Frank did an AWESOME job with absolutely everything and I couldn't believe how fast he sent us all of the videos. You will not be disappointed with Francis West Studios, they're amazing!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Tricia · Married on 05/05/2018

A written review seems too simple to properly explain how happy you will be with Frank as a part of your wedding! I wish I could put up a commercial with all the comments from our family and our friends about the video quality from Frank. My daughter and I will forever be thankful we chose Frank for her wedding. It is now six weeks after the wedding, and Frank had already provided us with every single exciting memory moment. We have dvds, flash drives and all the footage in Dropbox. He is completely done with every single detail and we still have only received sample photos of a few wedding pictures from our photographer. We had footage within days from Frank. We had clips coming every few days and over the weeks after the wedding. We were just so excited to receive an email that Frank had sent something to view. My daughter and I genuinely will forever cherish every single second that Frank sent us and will forever also be grateful we chose him!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Devon · Married on 02/18/2018

Frank with Francis West Studios is such a pro! I am beyond ecstatic with how my videos came out! I've known Frank for nearly a decade ever since he was the videographer for my brother and sister-in-law, so I knew when I got engaged I just had to book him for my wedding. He goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfectly captured and that it truly showcases the story of the bride and groom. I can't get over how perfect my videos are and I will cherish them forever. Not only do I strongly urge every couple to hire a videographer because you miss so much of the action, I HIGHLY recommend you choose Frank with Francis West Studios!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Cara · Married on 11/02/2017

Working with Frank was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. We initially weren't sure we were going to hire a videographer, but we are SO glad we did. We cannot say enough good things about Frank. He's friendly, laidback, responsive and a total professional. He captured all the special moments of our day without being intrusive at all. He even provided us 'sneak peaks' a day or so after the wedding. We got all of our final videos really fast as well. Thanks to Frank we'll be able to watch and re-live our day for many years to come. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2017

julianne · Married on 09/15/2017

Frank West was an absolute amazing videographer!!! What was even better is days after the wedding he sent us sneak peaks and we could relive our wedding soon after! His skills are precise and he is flexible. He stayed late at our wedding to capture the bouquet toss and also made himself available to stay later if we wanted. Frank West is the epitome of professionalism. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2017

My fiancé and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer because it wasn't in our budget. But like two weeks out from our wedding, I found Frank who luckily was available that day and we went for it. We both could not be happier with our decision. I have only great things to say about working with Frank. He was professional, organized, and accommodating. He had great suggestions and made sure he captured every moment. He was quick to turn them around and the videos came out better than we could have imagined. The whole day is such a blur now and it's so wonderful to be able to watch these moments in motion, which is something photographs can't do. Thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Frank is awesome! He has a great personality and is easy to work with. We got our videos on Dropbox the week after our wedding and we received the DVDs the next week in the mail. The quality and sound were excellent and he captured all the best moments!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kristi · Married on 05/27/2017

Im so happy I choose Francis as my videographer. I was unsure if I was going to have a videographer as it did not fit in my budget. I then came across Francis and I found him so reasonable he had a variety of packages for everyone's budget. I spoke with Francis on the phone and he is so nice and lets you know exactly what to expect. I'm so happy I now have a video of my day as it was an amazing day and I now have it to keep forever.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

I got married about a month ago in Charleston, SC (April 2017) and Frank Guy was our videographer. He is absolutely fabulous; I highly recommend him to any Charleston brides! He quickly got the video footage to us within a week after our wedding and the love story is amazing. I've watched it so many times and many of my family and friends have commented on how great it is (some people commented on how it brought them to tears). I highly recommend Frank (as does my husband!), he was so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 05/10/2017