Francis West Studios Reviews

89 Reviews for Francis West Studios

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/19/2019

Frank is the best!

We booked Frank last minute for our wedding at Palmetto Bluff, and it was the best decision we made! Frank beautifully captured memories that we will have forever - with very little prep time! He is a true talent and so passionate about his work. He got us sneak peaks SO quickly and I was so surprised with how quickly he turned around our videos. We can't stop watching! Thank you Frank for being part of our day - it was amazing to work with you!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Raichelle

Raichelle · Married on 04/13/2019

Went above and beyond my expectations!

A wedding videographer was not in our original wedding budget, however at the strong recommendation of a friend, we decided to hire one only 2 months prior to our wedding! We had no idea of whom to hire and our photographer highly recommended Frank Guy of Francis West Studios, stating he viewed him as the best in the Charleston area. I had no idea if he would still even be available but from the moment we talked it seemed Frank was meant to be our videographer. He WAS available and he had such an easy manner about him from our first phone call to after the wedding. He responds to emails and questions rapidly and was so professional from his website to his contracts, to the way he interacted with everyone on our wedding day. He captured so many precious moments and yet he managed to stay out of sight and not interrupt our special day. And the quality of his videos and turn around time were above what I expected for the reasonable price for his services that do not compare to anyone in this area. Hands down I would recommend Frank Guy to anyone who asks and would book him again in an instant!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful!

Frank was AMAZING! He was prompt in returning my inquiry email, and very professional and on time. He knew exactly what he was doing and captured all angles of our special day. He was not in the way and did well fading into the scenery and background to get his videos. He had a fun personality and laughed a lot! We had a good time! Make sure you like being videoed because he will get tons and tons of footage! Well worth the money! Our love story made me cry tears of joy and he captured every detail I could ever want. I would recommend Frank!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Roby Rose · Married on 11/02/2018

We definitely recommend them!

Glad we booked Francis West Studios for our wedding. At first we weren't considering to hire a videographer but good thing we did. Their price is very reasonable and they will work around your budget. Frank is very helpful and creative. I also loved how he was able to give us sneak peaks of our videos after a week of our wedding. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 10/13/2018

Worth the Money!

Frank was 100% worth every penny. He was outstanding on the day of. Arrived on-time, started working right away and was always present but never in the way or distracting. My family and I have seen some clips and parts of the DVD and love the video quality, different shots and editing. Frank works magic with the camera. If you had to chose between a photographer and videographer - go with the videographer. Looking back I love how the video is happening in real time. We don't have to be taken away from the party to get videos/shots/etc. That is priceless.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Marnie Funk · Married on 09/29/2018

Mother of the Bride

I hired Frank to video both of my daughters weddings, he did an amazing job! The highlight video was simply PERFECT!! He has been very accommodating with other favors we have asked of him as well,
    He's GREAT!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/02/2018

We went back and forth for a long time on hiring a videographer for our big day. I can honestly say it was the best decision we made of the entire wedding! Frank was so professional the day-of and made me laugh often throughout that stressful day. He made us feel comfortable around the camera and he was never intrusive - eventually we didn't even notice him around! I can not express how awesome it has been to watch all our special moments over and over and to have forever! There are so many things about the wedding that photos alone just can't capture. The ceremony, our first dance, the toasts, etc- we'll get to see and hear it all forever! Frank did an AWESOME job with absolutely everything and I couldn't believe how fast he sent us all of the videos. You will not be disappointed with Francis West Studios, they're amazing!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Tricia · Married on 05/05/2018

A written review seems too simple to properly explain how happy you will be with Frank as a part of your wedding! I wish I could put up a commercial with all the comments from our family and our friends about the video quality from Frank. My daughter and I will forever be thankful we chose Frank for her wedding. It is now six weeks after the wedding, and Frank had already provided us with every single exciting memory moment. We have dvds, flash drives and all the footage in Dropbox. He is completely done with every single detail and we still have only received sample photos of a few wedding pictures from our photographer. We had footage within days from Frank. We had clips coming every few days and over the weeks after the wedding. We were just so excited to receive an email that Frank had sent something to view. My daughter and I genuinely will forever cherish every single second that Frank sent us and will forever also be grateful we chose him!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Cara · Married on 11/02/2017

Working with Frank was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. We initially weren't sure we were going to hire a videographer, but we are SO glad we did. We cannot say enough good things about Frank. He's friendly, laidback, responsive and a total professional. He captured all the special moments of our day without being intrusive at all. He even provided us 'sneak peaks' a day or so after the wedding. We got all of our final videos really fast as well. Thanks to Frank we'll be able to watch and re-live our day for many years to come. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2017

julianne · Married on 09/15/2017

Frank West was an absolute amazing videographer!!! What was even better is days after the wedding he sent us sneak peaks and we could relive our wedding soon after! His skills are precise and he is flexible. He stayed late at our wedding to capture the bouquet toss and also made himself available to stay later if we wanted. Frank West is the epitome of professionalism. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2017

My fiancé and I were on the fence about hiring a videographer because it wasn't in our budget. But like two weeks out from our wedding, I found Frank who luckily was available that day and we went for it. We both could not be happier with our decision. I have only great things to say about working with Frank. He was professional, organized, and accommodating. He had great suggestions and made sure he captured every moment. He was quick to turn them around and the videos came out better than we could have imagined. The whole day is such a blur now and it's so wonderful to be able to watch these moments in motion, which is something photographs can't do. Thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Frank is awesome! He has a great personality and is easy to work with. We got our videos on Dropbox the week after our wedding and we received the DVDs the next week in the mail. The quality and sound were excellent and he captured all the best moments!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kristi · Married on 05/27/2017

Im so happy I choose Francis as my videographer. I was unsure if I was going to have a videographer as it did not fit in my budget. I then came across Francis and I found him so reasonable he had a variety of packages for everyone's budget. I spoke with Francis on the phone and he is so nice and lets you know exactly what to expect. I'm so happy I now have a video of my day as it was an amazing day and I now have it to keep forever.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

I got married about a month ago in Charleston, SC (April 2017) and Frank Guy was our videographer. He is absolutely fabulous; I highly recommend him to any Charleston brides! He quickly got the video footage to us within a week after our wedding and the love story is amazing. I've watched it so many times and many of my family and friends have commented on how great it is (some people commented on how it brought them to tears). I highly recommend Frank (as does my husband!), he was so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Katherine · Married on 03/04/2017

Frank was an absolute joy to work with. I booked him only about a month before my wedding (by some great miracle he was still available) and I couldn't be happier. Not only is he genuine and kind, he's an outstandingly talented videographer. He captured all the moments of my big day perfectly, and he sent me the wedding "sneak peeks" only about 3 days after the wedding! Hiring frank was definitely one of the best decisions made in my entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Victoria · Married on 02/26/2017

Frank was so amazing! My fiance and I are super nerdy, and we asked him to incorporate some Lord of the Rings music into our videos. Frank was excited to work with us on something so unique, and he is incredibly friendly and responsive. He was somehow everywhere at our wedding without being in the way at all, and he sent me highlights within days of the event. The value is incredible for the quality, and I would definitely recommend Frank to anyone looking for a quality videographer (and a friendly one!) at a reasonable price. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I absolutely love our love story video!!! Frank did such an amazing job! He was so easy to work with, nice, and very professional!!! I highly recommend him to anyone about to get married!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

Frank did an incredible job with our wedding videos! My groom and parents were on the fence about hiring a videographer, but I convinced them (sort of late) and they are SO happy we did. What an amazing way to relive our favorite day over and over. Hire a videographer, and hire Frank! He's so great and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2016

Frank is amazing! We got married on Tybee Island in Georgia, so Frank had to make a little bit of a trip to shoot our day. I remember clearly when I first spoke on the phone with Frank about his services. We laughed through majority of the conversation, so I knew he would be a fun someone to have shoot our wedding day! We were so early in booking his services that he waved the travel fee! Him and his second videographer were everywhere on the wedding day making sure to shoot every detail, and I'm so thankful for that. The very next day after our wedding, Frank sent us our first video teaser and it brought the happiest of tears to my eyes. Coming back home and starting back to work immediately after getting married got me really stressed out, but the teaser video Frank sent us of our wedding vows brought me back to the happy feelings of "we got married yesterday" and brought happy tears to my eyes. We are only a week after our wedding and Frank has already sent us 3 more raw footage videos from our day! Such quick work! AND he had to evacuate Charleston for Hurricane Matthew and was still able to get us video footage. I can't say enough great things about Frank! We can't wait to get more video footage and our "preview video" of the day as a whole!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

Frank is amazing!! He did the video for my wedding ceremony and reception and he is so professional and was right there capturing every moment. Before something would even start, such as a dance off, he was right there ready for it! He has very reasonable prices as well and gets the video back to you very quickly. Highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2016

Frank did an excellent job! We were very happy with his professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to detail! He got a lot of great footage and the final product is awesome! We were so glad to have him there to capture our special day! We would highly recommend getting a videographer and Frank is a great choice!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2016

Frank was everything we had hoped for and more!! We loved working with him. The product we received is something that we will treasure forever. We look forward to sharing our emotional DVD with all of our friends and family. Thank you Frank for the time you put in to making our wedding day so special. You are one of our favorite memories. If we ever throw another big party, we will call you! You are a true value.

Sent on 07/26/2016
  • Key Key

Key Key · Married on 05/15/2016

Frank is awesome videographer!! He's very knowledgeable and his video are high quality! He's such an great person inside and out!! We made the right decision by choosing Frank!! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Frank was incredibly professional and nice and did a wonderful job capturing our wedding! I would highly recommend him for any wedding videography!!!

Sent on 06/12/2016