Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina View map

Capture the most important day of your life on canvas...

I am a live painter, an entertainer, and most of all, a story teller for your wedding. My job is to ensure your wedding or event is captured on canvas in the most beautiful way possible.

Every wedding is unique, but having a live painter takes your wedding to the next level of uniqueness. Your guests will be in awe to watch the process from start to finish. The wedding party and guests are overjoyed to find themselves and others in the painting. Not many can say they’ve been captured forever in a painting.

As many paintings as I have created, they are all completely different. Every event or wedding offers an opportunity to be creative and to capture the details that make that wedding unique. Live painting provides entertainment for your guests, but most importantly, the bride and groom have a tangible memory of their wedding that they can hang in their home and pass down as an heirloom.

• Woman-owned

• I
    Ivy B. Married on 03/26/2022

Live wedding painting

WOW. I was lost for words when I saw how detailed and accurate this painting of my first dance was. This is the third time she has painted for my family, and each time has blown us away. We are so thankful to be able to have this memory to look back on for our special day. This is truly a priceless piece of art.

Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting's reply:

Ivy, Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure to paint for your family again. I don’t think it will be my last ♥️
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 12/12/2021

Amazing experience!

We had the most wonderful experience with Laura! She was responsive to our questions and captured our first dance so beautifully! Our guests loved interacting with her and seeing how the painting progressed through the evening. We were blown away with the finished product and how perfect it captured everyone’s face. The details are phenomenal. Also, 10/10 recommend getting the thank you cards made— the guests have been dying to see the finished product and now we can mail them a print!

Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Megan! It was such a pleasure! Many blessings for your life together ❤️
  • Raney
    Raney S. Married on 11/06/2021

Deeply Cherished

The most cherished part of my daughter's wedding was the painting. Words cannot describe how beautiful it is. Laura was such a joy and extremely professional. It was a cold day, but you would never know it from watching her work. She was completely focused on creating this masterpiece for my family. This was well worth it. Thank you so much, Laura!

Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting's reply:

Mrs. Stogner, thank you for sharing! So happy that you are happy. Congratulations to you all! ❤️❤️❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Beth Baldwin Weddings Beth Baldwin Weddings Wedding Planners

Laura is a very talented live artist that brings such a special element to the wedding day experience! I found her to be professional, friendly, and very easy to work with. I am looking forward to the next opportunity I'll have to recommend her to clients! -Beth Beth Baldwin Weddings

Limos for Less Charleston, LLC. Limos for Less Charleston, LLC. Wedding Limos

The work done here is simply AMAZING!!! Check these guys out for the ultimate way to "set off" your next event.

1364 Southern Magnolia Ln Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, 29464
Location of (Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding