Hilton Head Island, SC 29926 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing

About Beth Baldwin Weddings

Beth Baldwin Weddings is a wedding and event planning company based in Hilton Head, South Carolina, that works with couples throughout the states. Owner Beth Baldwin works with two other professionals, a wedding coordinator and a bridal stylist, to provide full-service luxury wedding and event planning. The team provides couples with the utmost stylish combinations using their expertise in fashion styling, interior decorating, and floral design. Beth Baldwin Weddings has been in the wedding planning industry since 2006, designing wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners.

Beth Baldwin Weddings provides exquisite and memorable weddings by working closely with couples to create packages that will suit their needs and budget. The company offers the following services in these packages:

• Budget analysis

Beth Baldwin Weddings 5
Beth Baldwin Weddings 6
Beth Baldwin Weddings 7

Meg · Married on 06/01/2019

Are you looking for a top notch wedding planner in Bluffton/Hilton Head area?

Look no further than Beth Baldwin Weddings! Beth's connections with the BEST vendors coupled with her vast experience, attention to detail, and expertise makes for an unbeatable combination. Our daughter just experienced a "magical' and flawless wedding weekend thanks, in large part, to Beth Baldwin. As one of our guests put it, "it does not get any better than this".

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 9
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 10
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 11
    Beth Baldwin Weddings 12

Liz · Married on 06/01/2019

Dreammaker

In a word - dreammaker. Beth recently helped plan my wedding at Colleton River in Bluffton and was nothing short of fabulous. It started when we were going through the "interview" process for a wedding planner and from the first conversation I knew Beth was it. She listened to me and made sense of my somewhat scrambled thoughts and visions (having not done this before it was all a guessing game for me). From there the planning process was well organized, efficient and tailored to me and our wedding. She connected us with vendors that fit our vision and our personalities. She never shut down any of my whims but knew how to harness them to take them in the right direction. She was kind, responsive and thorough. Then...the day of. What would we have done without Beth and her team? They calmed me down and brought me hot tea (when the nerves were aflutter) and prosecco (when the celebration was needed). From the smallest of details to the largest - it was all handled. After the ceremony when we took our walkthrough of the venue - I was breathless. It was everything I knew I wanted, but couldn't always verbalize with eloquence, and then some. No stone was unturned, no detail missed, and it showed. Beth brought her experience and ideas with our vision and knocked it out of the park. I've had several people tell me that is was the "perfect combination of eloquence and fun" and that I had a smile on my face the entire night...what better accolade than that! My only complaint is that I can't have Beth plan a function for me every weekend :) . You will be in good hands with Beth Baldwin Weddings!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Beth Baldwin Weddings's reply:

Liz,
    You are so sweet....thank you for the glowing review! It was an honor to be a part of such a lovely Wedding, and I just know that you and Ryan are going to have a great life with lots of love!
    Hugs, Beth

Beth Baldwin Weddings Pricing

Beth Baldwin Weddings Price Rates

Beth Baldwin Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Kelly Tours
    Kelly Tours Wedding Limos

Always a pleasure working with Beth Baldwin. Very professional and efficient in ensuring that her clients receive the best services they expect from her selected venders. Look forward to working with Beth on any of her future events needing transportation & local tours.

• Frankie cakes
    Frankie cakes Wedding Cakes

Beth is always a pleasure to work with. She is professional and makes their special day stress-free for our low-country brides. Her attention to detail is spectacular and she does an especially great job of managing communication with her clients and vendors.

• Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting
    Artistic i Wedding - Live Painting Wedding Favors

Beth Baldwin is a wonderful planner! I hope to work with her many more weddings!

• Hilton Head Island, 29926 See on map