Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Amanda Rose Weddings & Events

Unveiling the Art of Love

A full service wedding planning and designing company that has been in business for over 15 years we want to help you create that unique vision that you can call your own.  We absolutely love what we do which is why we solely focus on weddings. We love that moment at each of our weddings when our bride looks at us to say “you have made my dream wedding come true”.

We offer many different types of services to give you exactly what you are looking for. From full service wedding planning to vendor assistance only, Amanda Rose Weddings and Events can help as much or as little as you want. Answer a few questions and we will give you service options customized to your event.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Event Design (1)
Civil (1)

Aimee was amazing! The weather for our wedding was unseasonably cold and windy. Aimee knew the venue and what to do so that our guests were comfortable. She also solved problems before we knew there was a problem. She had great relationships with the Omni in Hilton Head and with our DJ, Henry from JKL so they easily handled any last minute adjustments. All we had to do that day was enjoy the party. Aimee took care of everything!

Profile Picture Kerri, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Aimee was fantastic to work with! We chose the wedding management package and she saved us from so much stress. From the beginning she provided great advice. She knew the vendors in the area and had worked with most of them. She could tell us what had worked well and what could be more questionable. I felt totally confident handing over the coordination to Aimee as we got close to the day. I tend to be nervous and was a relaxed and joyful bride on the big day knowing that we were in good hands. Aimee handled challenges with our flowers that arose the day of and didn't even let me know. I appreciate that so much. I highly recommend Aimee and Amanda Rose Weddings!

Photo of Amanda Rose Weddings & Events in Hilton Head Island, SC - Look at this carefree bride on the morning of!
Profile Picture Marika, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

I cannot say enough about how wonderful and magical Purely Decor (Linda and Aimee) made our daughter's wedding! Aimee stored our personal items at her home (it was a destination and we are from Ohio) and Linda graciously and professionally worked all our changes we made to the decor. The day of the wedding, Linda called out to me, walked towards me, and asked how I liked the reveal...we both hugged and were teary eyed!! Thank you, thank you, and God bless! I wouldn't use anyone else for your wedding plans than Linda at Purely Decor! And it is a must to use Aimee as your wedding planner...it cannot be done without her help, believe me!!

Mary and Willuam Kurtz

Profile Picture Mary, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Amanda Rose Weddings & Events FAQ