Bluffton, SC 29910 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About JB Marie Photography

JB Marie Photography is located along the GA/SC boarder in Bluffton, SC serving the areas of Buffton, Beaufort, Charleston, Savannah, Hilton Head Island, and all areas in between! I am in this industry because I believe that there is nothing better than being able to document life as it happens. It is meant to be captured and shared. I want to share YOUR story, whether it is one of a couple celebrating a marriage, newlyweds welcoming a newborn into the world, a family cherishing a stage in their lives, or the pure art of capturing the essence of who someone is--I want to be there, to be able to tell it in the best way possible, through photos that will last forever.

Follow JB Marie Photography on

Real Weddings 16 Photos

20 Reviews for JB Marie Photography

• Jenna

Jenna Y. · Getting married on 07/30/2021

My DREAM wedding photographer!!

My DREAM wedding photographer!! Jennifer is incredible! She gave me and my husband beautiful images that we will cherish for a lifetime! I still find myself in awe scrolling through my wedding images months later! As an out of state bride, I had so many questions on timeline & locations, even help finding other vendors and Jennifer was so helpful with her recommendations. Her work truly captures the joy & emotion we felt on our wedding day. Not to mention shows off the beauty of HHI! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Danielle G. · Married on 01/16/2021

The Best Wedding Photographer in HHI!

After we got engaged, I started following local wedding hashtags on Instagram and quickly discovered JB Marie Photography. The Groom and I both loved the photos, so we set up a consult with Jennifer and we got along with her so well, we didn’t even interview any other photographers! Jennifer and Jeramie were honestly the first vendor we booked! They were incredibly accommodating for us since we not local, and allowed us to book our engagement photos on a free weekend that they had. The photos turned out absolutely stunning! From just two hours of shooting, we ended up with over 100 breathtaking photos!

Jennifer and Jeramie are so sweet and complete professionals, they kept the wedding day schedule moving along as scheduled and are so easy and fun to work with! My bridesmaids commented that Jennifer and Jeramie got all of our group photos done quickly and easily! The Groom and I aren’t usually in front of a camera, but Jennifer made it completely comfortable and natural for us. Our sneak peeks are stunning – I can’t wait to see our whole album! I would 100% recommend Jennifer and Jeramie for your wedding day needs – you won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Tracy · Married on 11/07/2020

So great and knew exactly what we wanted!

They were truly the best. They listened so well, were fun to interact with, gave great guidance, were flexible in a rain storm for our outdoor wedding. Their vibes matched ours and they had the best energy. They knew what we wanted and made sure it happened. I strongly recommend!! They were personable and made us feel so great!

Sent on 11/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

JB Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Real Wedding

• Sincerely Yours Events Wedding Planners

We always have a moment when we smile to ourselves and exhale when one of our clients books JB Marie photography. Jenn and Jeremy NEVER disappoint. They are professional, crazy-talented, always early and ultimate team players, and those little sneak peeks that come out before most of our clients start their honeymoon are the icing on the cake!

• Bluffton, 29910 See on map
    Location of (JB Marie Photography)