JB Marie Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,250 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,250 Most Popular Price

JB Marie Photography is located along the GA/SC boarder in Bluffton, SC serving the areas of Buffton, Beaufort, Charleston, Savannah, Hilton Head Island, and all areas in between! I am in this industry because I believe that there is nothing better than being able to document life as it happens. It is meant to be captured and shared. I want to share YOUR story, whether it is one of a couple celebrating a marriage, newlyweds welcoming a newborn into the world, a family cherishing a stage in their lives, or the pure art of capturing the essence of who someone is--I want to be there, to be able to tell it in the best way possible, through photos that will last forever.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,250

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Michaela A. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

STUNNING PHOTOS!! Incredible photographers!!!!

All I can say is WOW!!! 10 stars!!! Exceptional experience! Jen's photos brought me to tears!!! We had the most beautiful wedding day and Jen and Jeremy were there to capture it so perfectly!! I couldn't wait to share these with everyone! We are definitely going to cherish these photos forever! Both of them were SO much fun to work with on our wedding day!! And even our engagement photo shoot!! They are so professional and so talented! They also helped us keep on our timeline throughout the day!! I wish I could print each and every photo and post them all over our house! Thank you so much Jen and Jeremy for helping capture our wedding day so that we can relive every perfect moment of it whenever we want!! We love you guys!!!!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Y. Married on 07/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My DREAM wedding photographer!!

My DREAM wedding photographer!! Jennifer is incredible! She gave me and my husband beautiful images that we will cherish for a lifetime! I still find myself in awe scrolling through my wedding images months later! As an out of state bride, I had so many questions on timeline & locations, even help finding other vendors and Jennifer was so helpful with her recommendations. Her work truly captures the joy & emotion we felt on our wedding day. Not to mention shows off the beauty of HHI! I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Leslie
    Leslie B. Married on 06/05/2021

Phenomenal Experience!

Jennifer and her husband are truly the most amazing photography team! I am a bit awkward when it comes to photos and they made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. They were incredibly professional and made sure we were ahead of schedule every step of the way. How on top of it Jen was was a huge weight off of my shoulders throughout the planning process. She helped handle the schedule for the day and gathered people to the right places when it was time for photos.

The photos are so beautiful and she got photos of things that I would not have ever thought of and am so happy that I have! I could not recommend her enough to anyone looking for a photographer in her area. She and her team are the absolute best and I hope I get a chance to see her again!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Chelsea & Eric
    16 photos 路 08/30/2019

Sincerely Yours Events Sincerely Yours Events Wedding Planners

We always have a moment when we smile to ourselves and exhale when one of our clients books JB Marie photography. Jenn and Jeremy NEVER disappoint. They are professional, crazy-talented, always early and ultimate team players, and those little sneak peeks that come out before most of our clients start their honeymoon are the icing on the cake!

Bluffton, SC, 29910
Location of (JB Marie Photography)

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding