Bluffton, SC 29910 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About JB Marie Photography

JB Marie Photography is located along the GA/SC boarder in Bluffton, SC serving the areas of Buffton, Beaufort, Charleston, Savannah, Hilton Head Island, and all areas in between! I am in this industry because I believe that there is nothing better than being able to document life as it happens. It is meant to be captured and shared. I want to share YOUR story, whether it is one of a couple celebrating a marriage, newlyweds welcoming a newborn into the world, a family cherishing a stage in their lives, or the pure art of capturing the essence of who someone is--I want to be there, to be able to tell it in the best way possible, through photos that will last forever.

Follow JB Marie Photography on

JB Marie Photography 7
  • Julianna

Julianna Alfini · Married on 07/05/2019

Unforgettable

I had a very positive experience with Jennifer, Jeremie, and their assistant. I had a destination wedding in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Jennifer made the planning process very smooth. I received her recommendation from my wedding planner and it was a very good decision to hire Jennifer as my photographer. Jennifer was very quick to answer my emails during the planning process and we got to know each other very well. On the wedding day, Jennifer’s team was very good and professional. They were very organized and efficient as well. They made our wedding day very enjoyable and it was fun to work with them! Our sneak peaks looked phenomenal and I’m so excited to see the rest of them! I highly recommend Jbmariephotography!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Carolyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Just Perfect

I can’t reccomend Jen and Jeramy enough! They were perfect and captured our day amazingly! The pictures came back better than I could have ever imagined. They were so easy and great to work with- seriously the sweetest! We had only met Jen once before our wedding and it was like we had known them both for forever! If you’re looking for the perfect photographer for any occasion we highly recommend jbmariephotgoraphy !!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Katherine · Married on 05/19/2018

When you use JBMariePhotography for your wedding photographer, not only do you get an amazing photographer, but you get someone with lots of advice and recommendations, and a set of friends. Jenn and her husband Jeremy were awesome to work with from day one. Anytime I had a question, Jenn was quick to respond and always had awesome ideas. Jenn captured every detail of our wedding and even gave us a sneak peek the morning after our big day. I am so lucky I found Jenn. I promise you will not regret going with JBMarie Photography.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    JB Marie Photography 14

Award

JB Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Sincerely Yours Events
    Sincerely Yours Events Wedding Planners

We always have a moment when we smile to ourselves and exhale when one of our clients books JB Marie photography. Jenn and Jeremy NEVER disappoint. They are professional, crazy-talented, always early and ultimate team players, and those little sneak peeks that come out before most of our clients start their honeymoon are the icing on the cake!

• Bluffton, 29910 See on map