Sincerely Yours Events

Savannah, GA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sincerely Yours Events is a wedding-planning business based in Savannah, Georgia, that can also serve couples in Atlanta. This team of professionals specializes in providing event coordination, and they offer an array of services. They are dedicated to everyone who books them, and they love helping couples feel special on their big day.

A variety of packages are available from Sincerely Yours Events. The coordination package includes a whole host of features, including wedding-day coverage, vendor management, a venue walkthrough, and more. This collection would be ideal for DIY couples who still need some guidance to tie everything together. In addition, they offer a partial planning and full planning bundle to suit numerous personal preferences. Sincerely Yours Events can plan and coordinate for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, and they can cover diverse types of wedding celebrations.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Allie
    Allie R. Married on 10/09/2021

The BEST Wedding Planning Company in the Coastal Empire🤩

My wedding would not have run smoothly if it was not for the hard work of Haley and the Sincerely Yours team! The level of professionalism, attention to detail, and hard work was impeccable and I cannot be more grateful for that. My planner, Haley, kept me on track and was my right hand lady when it came to timelines, picking out vendors, decor, and so much more. I never stressed once on my wedding day because I knew the SYE team had everything under control. If I can give any advice to any bride out there, hire SYE and stress less about your big day 🤍
    Karen M. Married on 09/24/2021

The best!

When we decided to have our destination wedding in Hilton Head, we didn't know where to start with the planning. We interviewed several wedding planners and within 5 minutes of speaking with Susan, I looked at my fiancé and said, I LOVE HER! Susan recommended a "Dream Team" of vendors. She was on top of every detail, always made herself available to take my call, was there to help us manage timely decisions, and just had a special way of making me feel calm. The day of, Susan and Nicolette were absolutely instrumental in ensuring the day went smoothly and allowed us to focus on what was most important and enjoy every minute. Not only was Susan a most trusted business partner, more importantly we now call her a friend.
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 09/05/2021

Dream Team!!

I would give them more stars if I could! Sincerely Yours Events is truly the dream team to ensure a stress-free wedding! Emily was my planner and she was fantastic to work with! She would answer questions in the middle of the night, put my bride brain at ease and even took on the role of friend and confidant! As an extreme perfectionist bride, I 100% trusted Emily with my wedding weekend. I was able to put everything in Emily's hands and knew that I could rely on her to make the biggest party of my life unforgettable. Sincerely Yours Events also assisted in our weekend kick off BBQ and rehearsal dinner. They truly believe that everyone deserves to be a guest. Bride, groom, parents, everyone. This mentality allowed me to be fully present on my wedding weekend and absorb all the magic that was happening. That was the biggest gift ever! Thank you Sincerely Yours Events for encouraging me and allowing me to be a guest. It was the best weekend of my life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

5D Photography 5D Photography Wedding Photographers

These ladies are the BEST in town! We know when we work an event with them that things will run smoothly. They are great at communicating with all the vendors and are passionate about their couples. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Tell Scarlet Tell Scarlet Wedding Bands

Emily and Susan are just the sweetest and they do such an amazing job! They're attentive to detail and so easy to work with! We love 'em and you will too!

Savannah, Georgia Savannah, GA, 31406
912-559-4174
Location of (Sincerely Yours Events)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding