Sincerely Yours Events

Savannah, GA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sincerely Yours Events is a wedding-planning business based in Savannah, Georgia, that can also serve couples in Atlanta. This team of professionals specializes in providing event coordination, and they offer an array of services. They are dedicated to everyone who books them, and they love helping couples feel special on their big day.

A variety of packages are available from Sincerely Yours Events. The coordination package includes a whole host of features, including wedding-day coverage, vendor management, a venue walkthrough, and more. This collection would be ideal for DIY couples who still need some guidance to tie everything together. In addition, they offer a partial planning and full planning bundle to suit numerous personal preferences. Sincerely Yours Events can plan and coordinate for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, and they can cover diverse types of wedding celebrations.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Juliette H. Married on 10/15/2022

The Best!!

I truly can’t even begin to thank Kayley and the Sincerely Yours Events team for what an amazing job they did. Kayley went above and beyond and kept me sane the whole way through! She is seriously the best ever and our family and wedding party feel the same. I was totally stress free on the wedding day and could sit back and relax knowing Kayley had everything handled. I can’t say enough good things. We loved our experience with SYE and would highly highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner.
    Brianna K. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Can't say enough great things!

I truly can't say enough amazing things about SYE! Although I booked for "month of" coordination, Haley took the time to get to know me and thoughtfully answer all of my questions in the months leading up to the wedding. She gave me guidance on details both big and small and helped me to make decisions when it came to vendors, timeline, etc. As the day approached Haley also raised to my attention details that I did not even know to ask about, and made sure everything would come together. For example, when creating our timeline she advocated for some time alone for my husband and I, which in hindsight is one of our most cherished parts of our day. On the day of the wedding, Haley and Kate were ANGELS! They made sure everyone was where they needed to be, all while corralling a large bridal party and hopping around multiple locations. Haley saved the day on multiple occasions, such as having band aids for my feet, fixing my dress' bustle when it ripped, and adjusting our timeline on the fly... all while running around and filling people's champagnes for our toast when our dinner service was delayed.
    Most of all, Haley and Kate made my family and I feel SO at ease throughout the day. We were truly able to just kick back and take it all in because they had everything under control! My only wish on my wedding day was that I could be present and enjoy the celebrations, and Haley and Kate made it come true. Thank you both from the bottom of my heart, we are so grateful that you were part of our wedding day!!!
  • Emma
    Emma C. Married on 10/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Organized, professional, and thoughtful!

Wow! What an amazing vendor to work with. We hired Nicolette about a year out from our wedding for the month of package however we were in frequent communication with her all throughout the year. She was super organized and kept us on track so we didn't have any unexpected surprises in the planning process. She had also previously worked with our other vendors we hired so it made coordinating that much smoother. Overall I would highly recommend her to anyone looking as she truly does it all!! Thank you, Nicolette :)
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Liz & Eric
40 photos · 05/07/2022

5D Photography 5D Photography Wedding Photographers

These ladies are the BEST in town! We know when we work an event with them that things will run smoothly. They are great at communicating with all the vendors and are passionate about their couples. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Tell Scarlet Tell Scarlet Wedding Bands

Emily and Susan are just the sweetest and they do such an amazing job! They're attentive to detail and so easy to work with! We love 'em and you will too!

Savannah, Georgia Savannah, GA, 31406
Location of (Sincerely Yours Events)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding