Sincerely Yours Events Reviews

Sincerely Yours Events 7
  • Hayley

Hayley Fox · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing wedding planner

WOW! Emily helped me plan the absolute best night of my life! While my mom did most of the planning with her beforehand, she was by my side the entire evening helping me have the time of my life! She was very organized and punctual and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her! I felt incredibly lucky to have her there to help! And on top of it all, I feel like I made a great friend !

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Sincerely Yours Events 8
  • Jill

Jill Fox · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Memorial Day Wedding

We were not familiar with Hilton Head and really needed someone to help us with the weekend. Emily was an absolute pleasure to work with and was spot on the entire day of the wedding! She was incredibly organized and allowed me to enjoy every minute of the night!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Nancy Olinger · Married on 06/06/2019

Wonderful experience- Highly recommend

Kate was absolutely wonderful and made my daughter’s wedding planning and wedding weekend easy, stress-free and enjoyable. Kate’s organizational abilities, attention to detail, knowledge of Savannah-area vendors, and sweet personality made for an excellent wedding experience. Our planning meetings were informative, reassuring and fun. She quickly responded to all calls and texts. Kate’s coordination of the wedding and reception allowed my husband and me to devote our time to our guests and to thoroughly enjoy our daughter’s wedding. I highly recommend Kate and Sincerely Yours Events.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jim

Jim Solmson · Married on 05/18/2019

Mother of the Bride

Susan from Sincerely Yours was fabulous! She was a pleasure to work with and was very detailed. She allowed me to attend my daughter’s wedding and not worry about a thing. She was on top of everything. Even details I didn’t think about. I would absolutely recommend her and her whole team. It was an absolute pleasure even when we were going crazy she stayed calm and comforting!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/18/2019

Best gift to ourselves

I could not say enough good things about Sincerely Yours! Kate was so great from the very first conversation and made the entire wedding process so much easier. My parents live out of town and we were all so stressed trying to plan and organize a Savannah wedding - until Kate came in the picture! She went above and beyond to make the day stress free. My husband and I can’t thank y’all enough for making our day unforgettable!! It was truly the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Debbie Basnett · Married on 05/18/2019

SYE saved our reception!

Wow, what can I say?! Emily and her team at Sincerely Yours gets my highest recommendation. We had the "month of" package, but Emily was available even farther out for any questions we might have and to help keep us on track. She was always quick to respond to any email or text.

The day of the wedding ran very smoothly even with a very tight timeline and crazy logistics, thanks to Emily. But the true test came during the reception. Our caterer (who was not on Sincerely Yours Events preferred vendor list by the way, but was on the venue's list) completely dropped the ball for serving the dinner. Without going into too many details, let's just say it was not good. Emily and her assistant Hayley saved the night and ensured that everyone, including me, the mother of the bride, still had an amazing time and was not stressed by the situation. She redirected the band at the last moment and solved our food issue by serving Chick-Fil-A sandwiches to everyone on silver trays. I cannot repay her for the intangible gift she gave me, which was completely enjoying my only daughter's wedding. Once again, I HIGHLY recommend SYE; worth every penny of their fee. (which by the way is completely reasonable compared to some others). I honestly feel like I have a new friend. Do yourself a favor if you are getting married in Atlanta or the Savannah area- book Sincerely Yours Events now!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

Sincerely the BEST!

I chose Sincerely Yours Events for help with my wedding on 5/4/19. I did the month of/day of package. They were ABSOLUTELY the best. Susan was always in contact with me. She responded to my emails and questions quickly and with very useful information on ALL of my questions, big and small. She also went out of her way to meet with me for our timeline since I was living about an hour away and had limited time. She was so wonderful.
    On the day of (and the rehearsal) Emily and Haley were the best! They even hid a tornado from me and kept me calm during the storm. Emily is on top of everything at all times. She went above and beyond for us. Haley was so sweet and calming to be around and I really enjoyed having her there. She even helped the photographer and helped carry/rearrange my dress during pictures. I know there was also SO much these amazing ladies did behind the scenes that I probably don't even know about. They made sure my entire family was taken care of. I truly did not have to worry or take care of anything the day of my wedding. They did it all and it was the best day ever! I highly, highly reccomend SYE!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Katherine · Married on 04/27/2019

Fabulous wedding planners!!

Emily and her entire team are absolutely fantastic! I was extremely overwhelmed vendor shopping online for our Savannah wedding while living in Atlanta. All it took was the first phone conversation with Emily and all of my stress and anxiety just melted away. Her attention to detail is amazing and her vision is impeccable. I knew very little about Savannah squares, reception venues, florals, invitations, and favors. Emily knew what I wanted and really was always one step ahead of me with planning and execution. She guided me through the entire planning process with ease and I felt comfortable asking any and all questions. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and was exactly what we wanted and SO SO much more. This was all due to the SYE team! The day of was so relaxing and fun spent with my family instead of stressful moments. Emily's picks for all of my vendors were so spot on to what we wanted that it fulfilled any dream I could have ever imagined.

If you are thinking that you need a planner for your wedding or any upcoming event, do yourself a HUGE favor and reach out to SYE team. It will be the best decision you could ever make!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Shantel

Shantel Kriss · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing experience

Absolutely loved working with Susan and the team! They were detail oriented, knowledgeable and above all amazing people and such a pleasure to work with. Wish we lived closer so we could be friends! They made everyone feel so welcome, loved and heard throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2018

You need this team, trust me!

Early on in our wedding planning process, my family and I were (naively) unsure if we needed a wedding planner. We found Emily Deloach and Sincerely Yours on many wedding website with fabulous reviews- so we decided to give them a call and realized very quickly how much we needed their help! From the very beginning stages, Emily was instrumental in finding our dream team of vendors, helping us execute design elements we weren't sure we could pull off and made the planning process as smooth as possible. She even gave us a few great Etsy shop suggestions that we ended up using for our printed menu's and our table number signs. The team's communication was top notch- if something popped into our heads- Emily would be on it, no matter how small of detail. The day of the wedding, Emily and her team were calm, cool, collected and extremely organized- kept all of us running on time with ease and kept our guests and vendors happy. It was clear to me that Emily worked her magic in the background and we never saw her sweat once! If there were problems, we never heard about them! It should also be noted, that Emily is an absolute sweetheart- she has a great sense of humor and is so easy to work with.

I cannot believe how Emily and her team transformed our wedding dreams into a reality and I can honestly say that I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. I am so extremely grateful to her and her team for what was truly, the best day of my life.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Mary · Married on 11/09/2018

Enjoy the day!

If you want to feel like a guest at your daughter's wedding, and truly enjoy the day, you absolutely NEED Emily and her team. I can't say enough good things about them. Emily's knowledge and recommendations were invaluable during the planning process. The day of the wedding coordinating vendors, meticulous set up and timing, they took control and made everything work seamlessly. Everything was perfect ! Thank you Emily!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kim Cuneo · Married on 11/03/2018

A Perfect Day

Susan and the Sincerely Yours team was the single most important reason that my daughter’s wedding was so perfect. It could not have been a better event in terms of coordination, planning and execution. Even though Susan was our “day of” coordinator, she helped us every step of the way with advice, answers, and guidance when we needed it. I felt like a guest at our wedding event instead of a host. If you are thinking of hiring this company, you will NOT be disappointed. For us, everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2018

Fabulous Wedding Planner!

I cannot say enough about Emily and Sincerely Yours Events! From our first conversation until the last guest was gone, Emily took care of every detail and kept the event stress free for us! Her communication was spot on, and having her to keep up with all the details meant that we got to enjoy the lead up to our big day. The wedding day itself went absolutely perfectly, thanks to Emily handling all of the vendors and taking such great care of the two of us. She thought of everything, and was an absolute delight to work with!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/20/2018

Susan is the best... this company is the best

We really hit the jackpot with this company. We were referred to Susan Richards by part of our dream team wedding people and his recommendation did not disappoint!!! Susan went above and beyond for us and so did everyone in her company. After our first meeting my husband and I looked at each other and said we are going to be in the best hands. We trusted her 150%. She is so organized and kept everyone and everything on track. We had some craziness unfold the night before our wedding and one call to Susan and she had the issue taken care of... she worked tiredlessly for us to make sure our wedding day was perfect... yes there were things that didn’t go as we had planned but Susan took care of it and we didn’t even realize things weren’t going right... that is how you know you found the right person... things will happen that you didn’t plan for but the key is to know you have people who you can trust to take care of it.... that is exactly what we found with Susan and her team. We are still in touch with her... she has become like family. Her advice and guidance really helped us and continues to help us. We would hire to do any event for us because she and her team are so amazing. When we needed a photographer she pointed us in the right direction, when I needed hair and make up she sent me the name of a fantastic company. We were pleased with EVERYTHING!!!! We highly recommend this company!!!!! They are the best of the best!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Lura

Lura · Married on 10/06/2018

The Best In the Business!

Susan and Bea are outstanding! As Mother of the Bride, I was anxious about planning a destination wedding. My anxiety was quickly dissipated as soon as Susan joined out team and kept us all on track for months before the big day, as well as during last minute preparations. On the day of the wedding, Susan kept all vendors on task. Set up and decorated the reception area with all the paraphernalia we had hauled in a Uhaul! The reception ballroom looked beautiful. When the two Groomsmen missed the dress rehearsal because of a missed flight, Susan took over on the day of and directed the wedding party smoothly through the ceremony without a hitch. Because of Susan's professionalism and expertise, I was able to relax, have fun, and enjoyed our daughter's wedding to the fullest! Susan of Sincerely Yours Events was a Godsend. Best money we spent and we definitely highly recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Sincerely Yours Events 9

Amanda Vaughn · Married on 10/06/2018

Sweet Savannah

All of the girls with Sincerely Yours are the sweetest and most helpful people ever! I was planning a destination wedding and living 8 hours from Savannah they helped me find great vendors! They are very well prepared and helped to make my day perfect!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Dianna · Married on 10/05/2018

Susan and Emily are awesome! They went above and beyond by keeping us on track months before the big day. As mother of the bride, they reduced my stress level tremendously. Susan was running around on the day of the wedding making sure all vendors were on task and keeping bridesmaids and groomsmen exactly where they needed to be so I didn't have to. I never had to worry about keeping up with family heirlooms that we used during the ceremony and reception because Susan was on top of everything! She made sure everything was placed safely back in our suite so that we could enjoy the day to the fullest! Sincerely Yours was the best money we spent! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Sincerely Yours Events 10

Lane · Married on 09/22/2018

I ADORE Emily and her team at Sincerely Yours Events! We started planning our Tybee wedding with a different coordinator and it was an awful fit- when I called SYE I was defeated and upset but Emily took over and put all my concerns to rest. She really came to the rescue! Emily and her assistant Sarah Kaitlin went above and beyond on our wedding day- they executed everything in my vision perfectly AND anticipated needs before I even knew about them. I was so worried about what major thing would go wrong the day-of, but if something did, I didn’t know about it! Everyone (from guests to other vendors) said how smoothly the day went and that was all thanks to SYE! Seriously, it was like we had magical wedding fairies directing our day... because we did! I could go on for days but bottom line- you NEED to hire this team, they are the best in Savannah and hands down the best decision I made in wedding planning.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Karen Hill · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful experience!

Sincerely Yours was wonderful to work with for our big day. Susan was so helpful giving us great vendor recommendations, helping us make decisions, and even helping us change some plans last minute as bad weather struck our wedding day (Hurricane Florence). We had to change the number of guests, the seats, the ceremony setup and more and Susan helped us get it all done. I would highly recommend Sincerely Yours.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Charly Rose · Married on 09/02/2018

Sincerely Yours Events helped make our wedding day in Palmetto Bluff perfect!! They went above and beyond all our expectations and provided us with everything we needed to know for our wedding day. They met with us early on and kept touch throughout the entire wedding planning process. The day of the wedding they came prepared with anything and everything we needed (and even things we didn’t know we needed). They made sure everyone stayed on track so our timeline played out perfectly. They even went as far as being “body guards” while my husband and I enjoyed our first meal together. Extremely happy with Sincerely Yours Events and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

If you want a stress free and PERFECT wedding, you must work with SYE! I shopped around a bit for wedding coordinators, and I decided to go with SYE because they made me feel comfortable and almost like family (that felt comfortable enough to talk through ALL of my ideas). <3. SYE assigned me to work with Emily, and I could not have been happier. Emily knows exactly what she's doing, more so than I even knew what she was doing! I didn't have this EXACT vision for my wedding, and Emily ran with all of my vague ideas, which leads me to believe that if you did have an exact vision, she'd execute that flawlessly as well. I knew we made the right decision of working with Emily when I got off the phone with her (planned the wedding from afar), and my now husband said, "wow, I'm really glad you hired them because otherwise you'd have to be doing all of this stuff." EXACTLY! Now, fast forward to the morning after the wedding, we had a similar comment, "how was yesterday so perfect and not stressful?" Then we paused and realized because it was ALL EMILY working her butt off to make our day beyond perfect. Hiring a wedding coordinator goes beyond them making a seamless timeline, but also having someone there to ask any question imaginable that you have about the wedding, vendors, how things "should" work, etc. I think deciding to work with Emily was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding (besides choosing each other, ha!)-- honestly!! I can't even imagine how different our day would have been without the SYE team! If you have it in your budget, or can budget for a coordinator, choose SYE!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/23/2018

AWESOME! Susan did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding! She is incredibly organized and has great attention to detail. When you consider the amount of money you spend on a wedding, I consider Sincerely Yours as the insurance that you need to cover your investment! My daughter's wedding was a complete success because of Susan, she handled everything (including a day-of-flower mix-up!) with calm professionalism and a smile! We were free to enjoy our special day without worrying! Thank you again Susan and Sincerely Yours!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Larry · Married on 05/19/2018

Sincerely Yours Events team are amazing! They planned our destination wedding on the beach in Hilton Head Island South Carolina this past May (2018). Did I mention we live outside of Phildelpha, Pa.. So, the SVE team was able to help with all aspects of vendor selection/ management, day of timeline and coordination that was spot on. Every vendor was on time and knew exactly what was needed and when. Plus they provided excellent suggestions on every single vendor. They honestly made our special day go by without an issue. The team was always available via phone & email to answer any questions as we went through the process. I couldn’t imagine doing a destination wedding without SVE to help you on your Big Day!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/19/2018

I came to Emily with Sincerely Your Events 6 months before my big day because my wedding day Coordinator had a family conflict on our wedding day. Emily, was quick to get in touch with me and made me feel at ease from day one. As a detail oriented person, Emily was a great fit for me. She created several timelines, layouts and charts for the day to go as smooth as possible. Emily was prompted to keep all my vendors in the loop and keep my mom and I from worrying. Anytime of Day, Emily was available by phone or email for any questions. Not only do you get a wedding coordinator, but you get a team to help on your big day. From set up to take down, SYE will take care of it all. I highly recommend using Emily and Susan with Sincerely Your Events for your big day.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kirsti · Married on 05/12/2018

As an event coordinator myself, I knew that one of the best gifts I could give myself as a wedding present was a month-of coordinator - especially because I would be having a destination wedding! Working with Emily was one of the best decisions I made throughout my planning process, her knowledge on wedding planing/timelines/details/design was invaluable and helped beyond measure to reassure me that my destination wedding was in good hands. Having been in her shoes as a wedding coordinator before, I noticed how many things that Emily took care of for me that she did not have to do but did so because her heart and soul is in her work and she goes above and beyond to go beyond a clients dreams. You simply cannot go wrong with Sincerely Yours Events!

Sent on 05/17/2018