Sincerely Yours Events Reviews

Sincerely Yours Events 6
Sincerely Yours Events 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2018

You need this team, trust me!

Early on in our wedding planning process, my family and I were (naively) unsure if we needed a wedding planner. We found Emily Deloach and Sincerely Yours on many wedding website with fabulous reviews- so we decided to give them a call and realized very quickly how much we needed their help! From the very beginning stages, Emily was instrumental in finding our dream team of vendors, helping us execute design elements we weren't sure we could pull off and made the planning process as smooth as possible. She even gave us a few great Etsy shop suggestions that we ended up using for our printed menu's and our table number signs. The team's communication was top notch- if something popped into our heads- Emily would be on it, no matter how small of detail. The day of the wedding, Emily and her team were calm, cool, collected and extremely organized- kept all of us running on time with ease and kept our guests and vendors happy. It was clear to me that Emily worked her magic in the background and we never saw her sweat once! If there were problems, we never heard about them! It should also be noted, that Emily is an absolute sweetheart- she has a great sense of humor and is so easy to work with.

I cannot believe how Emily and her team transformed our wedding dreams into a reality and I can honestly say that I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. I am so extremely grateful to her and her team for what was truly, the best day of my life.

Mary · Married on 11/09/2018

Enjoy the day!

If you want to feel like a guest at your daughter's wedding, and truly enjoy the day, you absolutely NEED Emily and her team. I can't say enough good things about them. Emily's knowledge and recommendations were invaluable during the planning process. The day of the wedding coordinating vendors, meticulous set up and timing, they took control and made everything work seamlessly. Everything was perfect ! Thank you Emily!

Kim Cuneo · Married on 11/03/2018

A Perfect Day

Susan and the Sincerely Yours team was the single most important reason that my daughter’s wedding was so perfect. It could not have been a better event in terms of coordination, planning and execution. Even though Susan was our “day of” coordinator, she helped us every step of the way with advice, answers, and guidance when we needed it. I felt like a guest at our wedding event instead of a host. If you are thinking of hiring this company, you will NOT be disappointed. For us, everything was perfect!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2018

Fabulous Wedding Planner!

I cannot say enough about Emily and Sincerely Yours Events! From our first conversation until the last guest was gone, Emily took care of every detail and kept the event stress free for us! Her communication was spot on, and having her to keep up with all the details meant that we got to enjoy the lead up to our big day. The wedding day itself went absolutely perfectly, thanks to Emily handling all of the vendors and taking such great care of the two of us. She thought of everything, and was an absolute delight to work with!!

• Emma

Emma · Married on 10/20/2018

Susan is the best... this company is the best

We really hit the jackpot with this company. We were referred to Susan Richards by part of our dream team wedding people and his recommendation did not disappoint!!! Susan went above and beyond for us and so did everyone in her company. After our first meeting my husband and I looked at each other and said we are going to be in the best hands. We trusted her 150%. She is so organized and kept everyone and everything on track. We had some craziness unfold the night before our wedding and one call to Susan and she had the issue taken care of... she worked tiredlessly for us to make sure our wedding day was perfect... yes there were things that didn’t go as we had planned but Susan took care of it and we didn’t even realize things weren’t going right... that is how you know you found the right person... things will happen that you didn’t plan for but the key is to know you have people who you can trust to take care of it.... that is exactly what we found with Susan and her team. We are still in touch with her... she has become like family. Her advice and guidance really helped us and continues to help us. We would hire to do any event for us because she and her team are so amazing. When we needed a photographer she pointed us in the right direction, when I needed hair and make up she sent me the name of a fantastic company. We were pleased with EVERYTHING!!!! We highly recommend this company!!!!! They are the best of the best!!!!!!!

• Lura

Lura · Married on 10/06/2018

The Best In the Business!

Susan and Bea are outstanding! As Mother of the Bride, I was anxious about planning a destination wedding. My anxiety was quickly dissipated as soon as Susan joined out team and kept us all on track for months before the big day, as well as during last minute preparations. On the day of the wedding, Susan kept all vendors on task. Set up and decorated the reception area with all the paraphernalia we had hauled in a Uhaul! The reception ballroom looked beautiful. When the two Groomsmen missed the dress rehearsal because of a missed flight, Susan took over on the day of and directed the wedding party smoothly through the ceremony without a hitch. Because of Susan's professionalism and expertise, I was able to relax, have fun, and enjoyed our daughter's wedding to the fullest! Susan of Sincerely Yours Events was a Godsend. Best money we spent and we definitely highly recommend.

Sincerely Yours Events 8

Dianna · Married on 10/05/2018

Susan and Emily are awesome! They went above and beyond by keeping us on track months before the big day. As mother of the bride, they reduced my stress level tremendously. Susan was running around on the day of the wedding making sure all vendors were on task and keeping bridesmaids and groomsmen exactly where they needed to be so I didn't have to. I never had to worry about keeping up with family heirlooms that we used during the ceremony and reception because Susan was on top of everything! She made sure everything was placed safely back in our suite so that we could enjoy the day to the fullest! Sincerely Yours was the best money we spent! We highly recommend them!

Sincerely Yours Events 9

Lane · Married on 09/22/2018

I ADORE Emily and her team at Sincerely Yours Events! We started planning our Tybee wedding with a different coordinator and it was an awful fit- when I called SYE I was defeated and upset but Emily took over and put all my concerns to rest. She really came to the rescue! Emily and her assistant Sarah Kaitlin went above and beyond on our wedding day- they executed everything in my vision perfectly AND anticipated needs before I even knew about them. I was so worried about what major thing would go wrong the day-of, but if something did, I didn’t know about it! Everyone (from guests to other vendors) said how smoothly the day went and that was all thanks to SYE! Seriously, it was like we had magical wedding fairies directing our day... because we did! I could go on for days but bottom line- you NEED to hire this team, they are the best in Savannah and hands down the best decision I made in wedding planning.

Karen Hill · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful experience!

Sincerely Yours was wonderful to work with for our big day. Susan was so helpful giving us great vendor recommendations, helping us make decisions, and even helping us change some plans last minute as bad weather struck our wedding day (Hurricane Florence). We had to change the number of guests, the seats, the ceremony setup and more and Susan helped us get it all done. I would highly recommend Sincerely Yours.

Charly Rose · Married on 09/02/2018

Sincerely Yours Events helped make our wedding day in Palmetto Bluff perfect!! They went above and beyond all our expectations and provided us with everything we needed to know for our wedding day. They met with us early on and kept touch throughout the entire wedding planning process. The day of the wedding they came prepared with anything and everything we needed (and even things we didn’t know we needed). They made sure everyone stayed on track so our timeline played out perfectly. They even went as far as being “body guards” while my husband and I enjoyed our first meal together. Extremely happy with Sincerely Yours Events and highly recommend them!

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

If you want a stress free and PERFECT wedding, you must work with SYE! I shopped around a bit for wedding coordinators, and I decided to go with SYE because they made me feel comfortable and almost like family (that felt comfortable enough to talk through ALL of my ideas). <3. SYE assigned me to work with Emily, and I could not have been happier. Emily knows exactly what she's doing, more so than I even knew what she was doing! I didn't have this EXACT vision for my wedding, and Emily ran with all of my vague ideas, which leads me to believe that if you did have an exact vision, she'd execute that flawlessly as well. I knew we made the right decision of working with Emily when I got off the phone with her (planned the wedding from afar), and my now husband said, "wow, I'm really glad you hired them because otherwise you'd have to be doing all of this stuff." EXACTLY! Now, fast forward to the morning after the wedding, we had a similar comment, "how was yesterday so perfect and not stressful?" Then we paused and realized because it was ALL EMILY working her butt off to make our day beyond perfect. Hiring a wedding coordinator goes beyond them making a seamless timeline, but also having someone there to ask any question imaginable that you have about the wedding, vendors, how things "should" work, etc. I think deciding to work with Emily was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding (besides choosing each other, ha!)-- honestly!! I can't even imagine how different our day would have been without the SYE team! If you have it in your budget, or can budget for a coordinator, choose SYE!

Barbara · Married on 06/23/2018

AWESOME! Susan did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding! She is incredibly organized and has great attention to detail. When you consider the amount of money you spend on a wedding, I consider Sincerely Yours as the insurance that you need to cover your investment! My daughter's wedding was a complete success because of Susan, she handled everything (including a day-of-flower mix-up!) with calm professionalism and a smile! We were free to enjoy our special day without worrying! Thank you again Susan and Sincerely Yours!

Larry · Married on 05/19/2018

Sincerely Yours Events team are amazing! They planned our destination wedding on the beach in Hilton Head Island South Carolina this past May (2018). Did I mention we live outside of Phildelpha, Pa.. So, the SVE team was able to help with all aspects of vendor selection/ management, day of timeline and coordination that was spot on. Every vendor was on time and knew exactly what was needed and when. Plus they provided excellent suggestions on every single vendor. They honestly made our special day go by without an issue. The team was always available via phone & email to answer any questions as we went through the process. I couldn’t imagine doing a destination wedding without SVE to help you on your Big Day!!

Katherine · Married on 05/19/2018

I came to Emily with Sincerely Your Events 6 months before my big day because my wedding day Coordinator had a family conflict on our wedding day. Emily, was quick to get in touch with me and made me feel at ease from day one. As a detail oriented person, Emily was a great fit for me. She created several timelines, layouts and charts for the day to go as smooth as possible. Emily was prompted to keep all my vendors in the loop and keep my mom and I from worrying. Anytime of Day, Emily was available by phone or email for any questions. Not only do you get a wedding coordinator, but you get a team to help on your big day. From set up to take down, SYE will take care of it all. I highly recommend using Emily and Susan with Sincerely Your Events for your big day.

Kirsti · Married on 05/12/2018

As an event coordinator myself, I knew that one of the best gifts I could give myself as a wedding present was a month-of coordinator - especially because I would be having a destination wedding! Working with Emily was one of the best decisions I made throughout my planning process, her knowledge on wedding planing/timelines/details/design was invaluable and helped beyond measure to reassure me that my destination wedding was in good hands. Having been in her shoes as a wedding coordinator before, I noticed how many things that Emily took care of for me that she did not have to do but did so because her heart and soul is in her work and she goes above and beyond to go beyond a clients dreams. You simply cannot go wrong with Sincerely Yours Events!

Emma · Married on 05/12/2018

Susan and Madeline could not have done a better job at planning my wedding. They were always responsive even when my wedding was far out and they were in the middle of wedding season. They kept me organized and on track, which is not easy for me. Their recommended vendors list is full of amazing vendors and they communicate with them so well. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day of because they had everything covered. I could not have hand picked better planners for our big day. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

I truly don't know how people get married without the help of Emily and the Sincerely Yours team! Emily is creative, honest, knowledgeable...I could go on and on. She is the perfect mix of high energy, yet has a calming effect when you need it. My mother and I enjoyed every interaction with Emily, and I feel as though she is my close confidante. Sincerely Yours helped us to have the wedding my fiancé and I dreamed of, and Emily helped us channel all of our crazy ideas into an event that celebrated our personalities. Every bride needs SYE!

Linda · Married on 05/12/2018

Emily DeLoach was our wedding coordinator for my Daughter's wedding in Savannah, GA., and I wish there was an option to give her 10 stars! From the very beginning she was professional, more that helpful with suggestions about vendors, protocol, and anything we needed help with. She was never too busy to explain and/or answer questions, and the day of the wedding she worked from early morning until late that night to be sure everything was perfect. Emily "came to the rescue" more than once, and I would highly recommend her for coordinating any special occasion or event.

Meagan · Married on 05/05/2018

LOVE THEM! We really don't know how to explain how glad we are that we choose to hire Sincerely Yours Events for our May wedding. From the first meeting with Emily and Susan we knew that we were in good hands. They are incredibly organized and professional which is so helpful when planning a wedding. The services that they provide are so far beyond what we expected, they could easily charge double for what they provide.
    There isn't any way to explain how amazing it was to have Emily by our side to help with all the final details. The timeline that she created and shared with the vendors helped everything run smoothly and perfectly on the wedding day.
    We can't recommend them enough! Thank you so much Sincerely Yours!

Kathrine · Married on 04/28/2018

NEWS FLASH: TO ALL FUTURE BRIDES Sincerely Yours Events (SYE) was absolutely OUTSTANDING! They are professionals with integrity who are dedicated to their brides.... and our story will demonstrate why you simply must choose Sincerely Yours Events to plan and implement the most important event of your life.

We were all excited about the wedding of my niece and her fiance. Everyone had traveled to Savannah from all around the country, to celebrate the union of our sweet Samantha and Will. The morning was sunny and beautiful and we were totally unprepared for what happened next. The floral designer, who was paid in full, was a NO-SHOW!!! A brides nightmare!!! We were horrified! Fortunately for us, Emily was our wedding planner, and her SYE dedicated team of professionals, MaryBeth, Elizabeth and Bee came to our rescue. They met us at the venue and sprang into action. They unloaded the car that was filled with plant material, supplies and a VERY distraught Mother of the Bride. The girls sent her on her way and assured her everything would turn out great. They worked tirelessly with me to decorate the reception venue from top to bottom. They smiled through all the demanding tasks and never once complained about the stressful situation caused by someone else. When they had finished decorating they transformed from hard working planners to elegant wedding professionals. We can not thank them enough for everything they did for our family. They demonstrated true dedication to their client and their trade. Their level of integrity is unmatched. You can rest assured that Sincerely Yours Events will go to the n'th degree to assure your wedding will be truly perfect. Thank you again Emily, MaryBeth, Elizabeth and Bee you are the BEST!!!

Liz · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Susan and Emily. THEY ARE AMAZING!! Our wedding ran incredibly smoothly because of all the help and advice these ladies provided. They were partial planners on our April 2018 wedding and were truly such an asset having on board throughout the planning process. From the beginning, they recommended vendors (who all turned out to be the best people as well!) They also made excellent recommendations about types of flowers, colors of bow ties, etc. Literally anything I asked, they had a helpful response. They were extremely responsive and always only a text or call away. Where they really stood apart to us when choosing planners was their knowledge of the wedding experience where they could give guidance on how to construct the perfect day of timeline, how far out I really needed to book a florist, etc. On the day of, the team was dressed professionally (the perfect mix of blending in, but easy to find if you needed them), and they were cheerful, kind, diligent, and worked so hard running around perfecting tulle, rearranging menus, etc. Susan was also instrumental in speaking on my behalf when I ran into an issue with the catering and venue. She truly cared about us having the perfect special day. If you’re looking for top notch, professional and caring planners, you should definitely hire these incredible ladies!

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Emily and Abigail were absolutely amazing! They made everything that was in my head come to life. I could not have gotten through this process. They were very organized and always had a smile on their faces. They truly were my advocate, which I really appreciated. I worked with them for the whole month of my wedding and I can honestly say that they creating an environment where I could just sit back and relax. I would highly recommend you booking this vendor, this was the best decision of the whole planning process!

Annie · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I got married this past April. We both had so many things going on that we knew we needed a wedding planner. I found Emily and Susan online and they were the first event planners I reached out to. There was something about their website and the kind reviews from previous brides that made me feel like they were a great fit! Emily called me later that day and talking to her on the phone was like talking to a best friend. I felt comfortable right away and knew they would be perfect for us! We hired the Sincerely Yours Team for full planning. Looking back, I couldn't imagine planning our wedding any other way or with any other event planner. They went above and beyond in all aspects and I did not have any worries throughout the whole experience! They were extremely detail oriented, creative, and organized. Above all else, they are amazing women who genuinely care about their clients. My wedding was beyond my expectations and I will never forget it. I can not express how thankful I am to the SYE team for all that they did for my husband, my family, and myself.

Hannah · Married on 03/03/2018

I absolutely loved working with Susan! She was so helpful and such a calm
    spirit which definitely helped during such a stressful time! She made the planning process pain free. She and her daughters came to help for the wedding and we couldn’t have done it without them. We had all of our decorations and such in boxes and I sent a picture to Susan the night before explaining what was in each box and they took care of absolutely everything! Anything I needed that day I was able to ask them for help and that was such a blessing! Susan was able to think of everything I couldn’t and helped brainstorm ideas when we needed to. I always recommend Sincerely Yours Events when someone is asking for a wedding planner/coordinator because they literally took all of the stress out of wedding planning. I showed up to my wedding completely calm because I knew Susan had taken care of everything.

Suzannah · Married on 01/13/2018

From our first meeting just at one year out to EVERYTHING Susan and Emily did to coordinate our wedding was perfect! Hands down the best vendor we worked with, and we worked with all top notch people! Emily and Susan guided us in helping to pick vendors and never once let us down. Emily and Susan allowed for us to pick and design our wedding weekend, then executed all of our plans. We did not have stress or worry the entire month prior to our wedding thanks to them! They went above and beyond with the coordination of our wedding day! We feel like the party was complete with SYE on our team. Guest, family and bridal party alike loved how easy to work with and down to earth Susan and Emily are. We feel fortunate to have heard by word of mouth how wonderful this company is and what standards they embody in their work. Sincerely Yours Events offered more services than any company we researched for the best value. Though we researched vendors online, Susan and Emily were the only team we met with face to face. From our initial meeting, we were sold on their vision and experience. Though the wedding and party are over and life is settling down, we as a family feel like Sincerely Yours Events were not just a wedding vendor but real friends!

Sincerely Yours Events 10