38 Reviews for Sincerely Yours Events

Destination (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Civil (1)
38 Sincerely Yours Events Reviews

So incredibly happy that we hired Susan and Emily to be our planners.They made our day as well as the days leading up absolutely PERFECT. They went above and beyond what we were expecting in a planner. We put our full trust in them and they did not let us down! We had so many people compliment us on how smoothly everything went and we owe it all to them. Thanks! :)

Profile Picture Kara, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Reception

Sincerely Yours Events is comprised of the dynamic duo of Emily and Susan. Their business model focuses on “the day of” wedding support however they were decisively engaged early in the planning and coordination efforts of our destination wedding. We looked for guidance and advice on vendors to help with our planning and they readily provided a plethora of qualified businesses with various levels of budget and capabilities to fit our scope of consideration.
Throughout our dialogue, Susan and Emily were there….day and night. They answered our “stupid” questions and reassured our sporadic thoughts and concerns. At the beginning of the month-of, they assembled our list of vendors and took over coordination with them…..flawlessly, I might add.
If there were any shortfalls in our planning, they quickly came up with remedies; most notably, the make-up team for the bridal party dropped out the day before! Within 4 hours, Emily had another team assembled and onsite without skipping a beat! And they did an incredible job…not that they could improve on perfection!
On our wedding day, we just showed up…they made the magic happen! The music, floral arrangements, site set up, lighting, table arrangements, venue coordination….the entire ceremony was handled with timeliness, detail, personal care, and utmost professionalism.
Without doubt, Sincerely Yours Events is a superb wedding planning vendor. Thank you Emily and Susan…we couldn’t have done it without you!
Mark and Amy

Profile Picture Mark, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used SYE for a month of coordinator and I can't say enough about how incredible our experience was! We worked with Emily and she went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. She took SO much stress off of me and my husband when dealing with all the logistics, vendor contracts, etc. She was always willing to answer questions even before the one month mark which I really appreciated. For the day of, she took care of absolutely everything, including running several errands for us (picking up my dress, picking up items from Publix, picking up lunch, etc.). Cannot recommend SYE enough!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Susan and Emily are absolutely amazing! They are the best at what they do, and you can tell they love doing every part! I could not have asked for better day of/wedding planners than these two. They personally handled anything and everything you could imagine including family heirlooms without you having to worry about them getting lost! These two are valuable planners but more importantly, friends.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Susan & Madeline went above & beyond for our big day & I can't thank them enough. They were so helpful with ideas, tips, and helping navigate all the different decisions you have to make when planning. They are extremely thorough, organized, and so sweet. They alleviate any stress that you may have. They ensured everything was perfect for our wedding and I am so grateful we had them as our day of coordinators. You guys are amazing!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the Bride, I can’t say enough about the ladies of Sincerely Yours Events! They went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect and that we were able to enjoy the day. They took our vision and made it come to life. We met with them prior to the wedding, they had wonderful vendor recommendations and are great about working within your budget. Their day started with picking up food in Savannah at 9:30 am driving to the venue, working non stop all day and then when we left at 9:30 they were still going strong packing things up with a 2 hour drive home waiting for them! It was so comforting to know Emily was at the venue making sure all of our vendors were there and knew where to set up. She and her assistant made sure our tables and all our accessory tables were exactly how we wanted them. They blew up 150 helium balloons and put LED lights in them for the Bride and Grooms exit, set out all our details, brought us drinks and food, ran and bought things that we left at home venue was 2 hours from Savannah), picked up Chick-fil-A and delivered it to the wedding party, picked up our donuts for the grooms cake, and the list goes on! They also made a timeline that merged all our other vendor timelines together and communicated with each vendor. Emily had an amazing bag of emergency supplies and medications too. They made sure the wedding party knew where to be and when to walk down and after the ceremony they made sure people knew where to go for pictures. We also had an Ice Cream truck surprise that Emily had to make sure arrived at the exact right moment and that she would know where to go. Everything was beyond our vision and dreams. The day went by so fast and having Emily and her assistant there allowed us to take it in and enjoy the day! THEY ARE AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We will be eternally grateful to Susan, Emily, and team for the immense amount of work that went into making our wedding day a beautiful, stress-free event. From the beginning, Susan was a joy to work with. The Wedding Day package was so much more than just coordination on our actual wedding day. Susan and team helped suggest vendors, plan timelines, arrange the floorplan, and a million other little things. About a month before the wedding, Sincerely Yours took over our vendor communications, so I could focus on enjoying time with family and friends instead of confirming what time the band, bakery, or bartenders were setting up. Despite being based in Savannah, Susan might have been living next door. Every call, text, or email was responded to promptly, and all of our in-person meetings gave me the peace of mind that every detail was taken care of. Susan has impeccable taste, and we were so grateful for her suggestions and advice. On the day of our wedding, Susan and Emily kept everyone moving along according to schedule. I didn't have to worry once about being late. We bought flowers wholesale, so Sincerely Yours picked up the bouquets and boutineers at my house, along with all of the reception decor in my car, delivered flowers (and lunch!) to the hotel, and took everything else with them to the venue. They met us at the church, supervised photos with the bridal party, and made sure everyone (and all of their things) made it back on the shuttle to the reception venue. When someone hit a telephone pole over half a mile from our reception venue blocking on the only road in or out, Susan and Emily stayed calm and collected. They stayed in constant contact with us, and ended up shuttling guests to and from the site of the downed telephone pole to the venue, and what could have been a disaster was only a mimimal delay. Hiring Sincerely Yours was the best wedding gift I gave to myself. Instead of a day of called in favors, bride, groom, and guests celebrated!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you don't hire Sincerely Yours Events for your special day, you're doing yourself a disservice! Emily and her team were ON POINT throughout the entire process keeping my now husband and I stress free and ensuring all vendors fulfilled the contracts we worked so hard to put together. Additionally Emily was extremely conscience of our budget I felt from our first phone call she was a trusted advisor.

We hired SYE for both our wedding day as well as Rehearsal Dinner and both events went off without a hitch. My parents and my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy all the special moments knowing SYE was taking care of the timeline, ensuring we were where we needed to be at all times, and most important having the time of our lives. Thanks again Emily and SYE!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

First, I'm writing this as the father of the bride. Our young woman start as little girls dreaming of those magical weddings. Maybe even dressing up as a princess like one of the Disney characters they have watched over and over. Later in life, their minds now shift from animation to reality through magazines, videos, and those "sappy" movies. As a dad, we want to provide that Magical Wedding they have imagined. As we started planning our daughters wedding, I knew we needed help. I turned to Sincerely Yours at the recommendation of a very close and trusted friend. I am so thankful and blessed to have meet these incredible ladies. Keep in mind All of our vendors were fantastic. But, Sincerely Yours was our glue that kept it all together. Courtney had her magical wedding and more. If you are reading this and trying to decide who to turn to, stop thinking. Just pick up the phone or start typing that email to Sincerely Yours and sit back, and relax. They will sprinkle magical dust from that day forward. Trust in God and let these ladies handle the rest.
Kevin Odell

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Susan and Emily are awesome! They went above and beyond by keeping us on track months before the big day. As mother of the bride, they reduced my stress level tremendously. Susan was running around on the day of the wedding making sure all vendors were on task and keeping bridesmaids and groomsmen exactly where they needed to be so I didn't have to. I never had to worry about keeping up with family heirlooms that we used during the ceremony and reception because Susan was on top of everything! She made sure everything was placed safely back in our suite so that we could enjoy the day to the fullest! Sincerely Yours was the best money we spent! We highly recommend them!

Photo for Sincerely Yours Events Review - Sincerely Yours Events helped make our day perfect!
Profile Picture Dianna, 9/23/17, 1 Review

DONT HAVE YOUR WEDDING WITHOUT THEM
Abigail, along with the other staff, ensured that my day went exactly how I wanted it and delt with all of the heart wrenching details the last few weeks.
I could not have enjoyed my event without them, they are worth way beyond what they charge. They can help with any detail and know or will find the answer to any questions you may have!
I used them as my day of coordinator and they were amazing! I can only imagine how wonderful their wedding planning packages must be!

Profile Picture Brantley, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I cannot say enough great things about Sincerely Yours Events. I worked mainly with Emily and she is nothing short of AMAZING! I purchased their Wedding Day Package but they went above and beyond of what this package is in writing. Emily always got back to me promptly, offered amazing vendors and is a true expert in everything wedding. They work with your budget both for their services and your big day, making sure their suggestions are on what you are looking to spend and great quality. The day of my wedding was stress-free thanks to Emily. She took over last minute projects, always checked in on me and remained calm even when we had a few hiccups with our vendors. My day was beautiful and if I had to do it all over again, I would choose Sincerely Yours Event over and over again. Big thank you to both Susan and Emily. You ladies are AWESOME.

Profile Picture Christina , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily and Susan were so great to work with!! They had great attention to detail and will make you day run smoothly!

Profile Picture Madeline, 8/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Religious

The best decision I made in helping my daughter plan her wedding was choosing Susan and Emily of Sincerely Yours Events. After phone calls and emails between us over the months preceding the wedding, when we finally met the week of the wedding, I felt totally assured we were in the best of hands, especially with their attention to all the little details we had forgotten about or didn't even know we needed. They contacted all of our vendors weeks in advance, created a wonderful timeline to accommodate all reception details, even down to the timing of our "Surprise Guest's Entrance/Appearance!" The day of the wedding, I felt no stress at all as I was confident that Susan and Emily had everything covered. They checked in on us as the wedding parties, at different venues, were getting ready. They directed everyone for the ceremony, so everything ran very smoothly. Afterward, Susan or Emily found me at all times during the reception to inform me where I needed to be and when so I was able to truly enjoy the evening with our family and friends. Even after the couple's departure snafu, they remained calm and professional and still handled all the details for me; and, for that, I will be forever grateful!! These two ladies came very highly recommended to me, and I don't feel words can express my sincere praise for everything they did for our family in the months before, month before and day of the wedding. I was truly able to enjoy every moment of the day and have wonderful memories for years to come because of these two lovely ladies!! Thank you so very much, Susan and Emily! It couldn't have been more perfect!!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You CANNOT find a better duo than Emily and Susan!! They will go above and beyond to make your planning and your day as special as possible! They consistently keep you in mind and will do whatever it takes to make you feel like the only bride on the planet! No better choice - seriously.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Unbelievable! Working with Sincerely Yours was the best decision I made throughout the planning process. They are the reason my friends, family, and I could enjoy my wedding day without any stress or concern that all of the details would be taken care of! Kate, Emily, and Susan worked with me throughout the entire process and executed all of the little details (and then some) perfectly. My wedding day ran so smoothly and it is all because of them. I could not recommend a team any higher! WORK WITH THEM! You will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Take a deep breath because your stress is over! Big wedding, small wedding, or elopement ... Sincerely Yours has got you covered! We decided on an elopement and being from out of town, we needed some local assistance for our big day. Emily and Susan of Sincerely Yours had us covered from venues to hotels, photographer, flowers, hair & makeup, food, transportation and activities. I cannot express my gratitude enough to Emily as she was right by our side not just for the logistics but also for support and assistance throughout our AMAZING special ceremony (since we had zero family or bridal party with us.) Thanks Sincerely Yours for launching our Happily Ever After!
Kristin G.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sincerely Yours Events - these gals made my brother and his fiance's wedding day go off without a single hitch!! I can't imagine what we would've done without them. Any wedding day comes with a hiccup or two but the bridal party including Bride and Groom never noticed a single glitch thanks to SYE. Not only did they make everything run so smoothly that day, but they also did it with huge smiles on their faces. The team even ran around in the rain helping set up for the final sendoff of the evening (luckily rain stopped before the actual sendoff!!) and they didn't stop laughing and making us feel good the whole time. They also were a huge help with cleanup by the end of the night. We were all exhausted and packing up some leftover goodies and handmade decor was the last thing we wanted to do. THANK YOU THANK YOU SYE!!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Susan and Emily's team can't be topped when it comes to day of wedding planning. They dotted every I and crossed every T for my son's wedding day. These girls were willing to help with anything and everything they could from start to finish of the planning process. Their enthusiasm and attention to detail regarding every aspect of the wedding was incredible. SYE is truly a team of wedding experts - you do not want to pass up a day of wedding coordinator and this is the one you want!!

Profile Picture Betsy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Emily and Susan from Sincerely Yours a couple of weeks before my destination wedding. My fiance and I were living in DC and the wedding was in Savannah. I was in panic mode because our planner had fallen through two weeks before the wedding and we were not in Savannah to meet new vendors. Not only did Sincerely Yours immediately answer the phone when I first called in a panic, they had a detailed timeline and vendor list to me within the same day and made me feel like I had nothing left to worry about.

Their price was very reasonable (I had a destination wedding under $10,000, so price was important) and their work was absolutely impeccable. We showed up on the rehearsal day and they treated us like family from the beginning. They'd prepared everything, I literally did not lift a finger the entire wedding weekend because they took care of everything down to putting the wedding topper on our cake.

If you're looking for a professional, sweet and efficient wedding planner I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Highly, highly recommend these ladies! From the pre wedding meetings, contacting all my vendors, designing a reception layout- the Sincerely Yours Event ladies really made my wedding planning process so easy and wedding day so enjoyable! Despite the heavy rain on my wedding day, the SYE girls were prepared with enough umbrellas for every bridesmaid and family member during pictures. My sister and I were both so impressed with SYE that we both used them for our weddings that were 9 months apart :) I can't say enough about how grateful I am for their enthusiasm and professionalism! When my husband and I arrived at the reception, we were able to just enough time with our guests and dance. The timeline was flawless. If you are thinking of a day of event planner in Savannah- there is no one better than these ladies!

Profile Picture Merritt, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Sincerely Yours Events was the best wedding planning decision we made! My husband and I got married on St. Simons Island, GA in April of 2017 and SYE were our rock-star month-of planners! The day was perfection, thanks to their hard work! My mom and I knew we wanted to be hands on with the planning, but would need logistical help towards the end. Emily, Susan and their team went above and beyond every step of the way! From the start my Mom was comforted by their organization, professionalism and attention to detail. I was thrilled to have an experienced, creative, and dedicated team on board ready to work together to make our (large, complex, and formal) wedding dreams come true. And boy did they deliver! Both my mom and I (and my Dad!) were able to relax and truly enjoy that magical day, knowing that SYE had it under control. The Sincerely Yours team is not only a joy to work with, they love what they do and that shows through in their incredible work product! Don't have your wedding without them on board!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Emily and Susan were amazing to work with! We primarily worked with Emily as our DOC but also met with Susan briefly. Rebecca, from the Atlanta office, filled in for Susan on the day of our wedding and she was so great as well.

From the day we first met with Sincerely Yours, we knew we'd made the right choice! Emily was attentive to our needs every step of the way and we couldn't be more grateful. Anything we needed, she jumped at, from picking up our decor from our hotel to helping plant a bunch of succulents in pots a few days before the wedding.

Emily and Rebecca worked wonderfully together the day of our wedding. Everything was set up perfectly when we arrived. Our timeline was planned down to the minute, and even though a medical emergency threw a wrench in the timeline, Emily and Rebecca helped us to get everything back on track as if nothing had happened. It was an amazing day and we couldn't be more thankful to the whole Sincerely Yours Events team for their help!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I never could have imagined how many details and planning it takes to make a wedding happen! SYE is a wedding essential. These ladies are kind, patient, passionate, and attentive to the bride and grooms desires for the big day. They were with us every step of the way assisting in any way possible, even when it required them to help us find a new venue and date due to the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew. They kept me on the right track, and made my wedding planning experience wonderful. Our wedding was beautiful and flowed so easily. As a bride it was truly an honor to have these ladies by my side during such a special time of my life.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews