52 Reviews for Sincerely Yours Events

Guest List (1)
Civil (1)
Military (1)
52 Sincerely Yours Events Reviews

AWESOME! Susan did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding! She is incredibly organized and has great attention to detail. When you consider the amount of money you spend on a wedding, I consider Sincerely Yours as the insurance that you need to cover your investment! My daughter's wedding was a complete success because of Susan, she handled everything (including a day-of-flower mix-up!) with calm professionalism and a smile! We were free to enjoy our special day without worrying! Thank you again Susan and Sincerely Yours!

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sincerely Yours Events team are amazing! They planned our destination wedding on the beach in Hilton Head Island South Carolina this past May (2018). Did I mention we live outside of Phildelpha, Pa.. So, the SVE team was able to help with all aspects of vendor selection/ management, day of timeline and coordination that was spot on. Every vendor was on time and knew exactly what was needed and when. Plus they provided excellent suggestions on every single vendor. They honestly made our special day go by without an issue. The team was always available via phone & email to answer any questions as we went through the process. I couldn’t imagine doing a destination wedding without SVE to help you on your Big Day!!

Profile Picture Larry, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Destination

I came to Emily with Sincerely Your Events 6 months before my big day because my wedding day Coordinator had a family conflict on our wedding day. Emily, was quick to get in touch with me and made me feel at ease from day one. As a detail oriented person, Emily was a great fit for me. She created several timelines, layouts and charts for the day to go as smooth as possible. Emily was prompted to keep all my vendors in the loop and keep my mom and I from worrying. Anytime of Day, Emily was available by phone or email for any questions. Not only do you get a wedding coordinator, but you get a team to help on your big day. From set up to take down, SYE will take care of it all. I highly recommend using Emily and Susan with Sincerely Your Events for your big day.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As an event coordinator myself, I knew that one of the best gifts I could give myself as a wedding present was a month-of coordinator - especially because I would be having a destination wedding! Working with Emily was one of the best decisions I made throughout my planning process, her knowledge on wedding planing/timelines/details/design was invaluable and helped beyond measure to reassure me that my destination wedding was in good hands. Having been in her shoes as a wedding coordinator before, I noticed how many things that Emily took care of for me that she did not have to do but did so because her heart and soul is in her work and she goes above and beyond to go beyond a clients dreams. You simply cannot go wrong with Sincerely Yours Events!

Profile Picture Kirsti, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Susan and Madeline could not have done a better job at planning my wedding. They were always responsive even when my wedding was far out and they were in the middle of wedding season. They kept me organized and on track, which is not easy for me. Their recommended vendors list is full of amazing vendors and they communicate with them so well. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day of because they had everything covered. I could not have hand picked better planners for our big day. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Emma, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I truly don't know how people get married without the help of Emily and the Sincerely Yours team! Emily is creative, honest, knowledgeable...I could go on and on. She is the perfect mix of high energy, yet has a calming effect when you need it. My mother and I enjoyed every interaction with Emily, and I feel as though she is my close confidante. Sincerely Yours helped us to have the wedding my fiancé and I dreamed of, and Emily helped us channel all of our crazy ideas into an event that celebrated our personalities. Every bride needs SYE!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/12/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily DeLoach was our wedding coordinator for my Daughter's wedding in Savannah, GA., and I wish there was an option to give her 10 stars! From the very beginning she was professional, more that helpful with suggestions about vendors, protocol, and anything we needed help with. She was never too busy to explain and/or answer questions, and the day of the wedding she worked from early morning until late that night to be sure everything was perfect. Emily "came to the rescue" more than once, and I would highly recommend her for coordinating any special occasion or event.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/12/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Military, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

LOVE THEM! We really don't know how to explain how glad we are that we choose to hire Sincerely Yours Events for our May wedding. From the first meeting with Emily and Susan we knew that we were in good hands. They are incredibly organized and professional which is so helpful when planning a wedding. The services that they provide are so far beyond what we expected, they could easily charge double for what they provide.
There isn't any way to explain how amazing it was to have Emily by our side to help with all the final details. The timeline that she created and shared with the vendors helped everything run smoothly and perfectly on the wedding day.
We can't recommend them enough! Thank you so much Sincerely Yours!

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

NEWS FLASH: TO ALL FUTURE BRIDES Sincerely Yours Events (SYE) was absolutely OUTSTANDING! They are professionals with integrity who are dedicated to their brides.... and our story will demonstrate why you simply must choose Sincerely Yours Events to plan and implement the most important event of your life.

We were all excited about the wedding of my niece and her fiance. Everyone had traveled to Savannah from all around the country, to celebrate the union of our sweet Samantha and Will. The morning was sunny and beautiful and we were totally unprepared for what happened next. The floral designer, who was paid in full, was a NO-SHOW!!! A brides nightmare!!! We were horrified! Fortunately for us, Emily was our wedding planner, and her SYE dedicated team of professionals, MaryBeth, Elizabeth and Bee came to our rescue. They met us at the venue and sprang into action. They unloaded the car that was filled with plant material, supplies and a VERY distraught Mother of the Bride. The girls sent her on her way and assured her everything would turn out great. They worked tirelessly with me to decorate the reception venue from top to bottom. They smiled through all the demanding tasks and never once complained about the stressful situation caused by someone else. When they had finished decorating they transformed from hard working planners to elegant wedding professionals. We can not thank them enough for everything they did for our family. They demonstrated true dedication to their client and their trade. Their level of integrity is unmatched. You can rest assured that Sincerely Yours Events will go to the n'th degree to assure your wedding will be truly perfect. Thank you again Emily, MaryBeth, Elizabeth and Bee you are the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Kathrine, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Susan and Emily. THEY ARE AMAZING!! Our wedding ran incredibly smoothly because of all the help and advice these ladies provided. They were partial planners on our April 2018 wedding and were truly such an asset having on board throughout the planning process. From the beginning, they recommended vendors (who all turned out to be the best people as well!) They also made excellent recommendations about types of flowers, colors of bow ties, etc. Literally anything I asked, they had a helpful response. They were extremely responsive and always only a text or call away. Where they really stood apart to us when choosing planners was their knowledge of the wedding experience where they could give guidance on how to construct the perfect day of timeline, how far out I really needed to book a florist, etc. On the day of, the team was dressed professionally (the perfect mix of blending in, but easy to find if you needed them), and they were cheerful, kind, diligent, and worked so hard running around perfecting tulle, rearranging menus, etc. Susan was also instrumental in speaking on my behalf when I ran into an issue with the catering and venue. She truly cared about us having the perfect special day. If you’re looking for top notch, professional and caring planners, you should definitely hire these incredible ladies!

Profile Picture Liz, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Emily and Abigail were absolutely amazing! They made everything that was in my head come to life. I could not have gotten through this process. They were very organized and always had a smile on their faces. They truly were my advocate, which I really appreciated. I worked with them for the whole month of my wedding and I can honestly say that they creating an environment where I could just sit back and relax. I would highly recommend you booking this vendor, this was the best decision of the whole planning process!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married this past April. We both had so many things going on that we knew we needed a wedding planner. I found Emily and Susan online and they were the first event planners I reached out to. There was something about their website and the kind reviews from previous brides that made me feel like they were a great fit! Emily called me later that day and talking to her on the phone was like talking to a best friend. I felt comfortable right away and knew they would be perfect for us! We hired the Sincerely Yours Team for full planning. Looking back, I couldn't imagine planning our wedding any other way or with any other event planner. They went above and beyond in all aspects and I did not have any worries throughout the whole experience! They were extremely detail oriented, creative, and organized. Above all else, they are amazing women who genuinely care about their clients. My wedding was beyond my expectations and I will never forget it. I can not express how thankful I am to the SYE team for all that they did for my husband, my family, and myself.

Profile Picture Annie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely loved working with Susan! She was so helpful and such a calm
spirit which definitely helped during such a stressful time! She made the planning process pain free. She and her daughters came to help for the wedding and we couldn’t have done it without them. We had all of our decorations and such in boxes and I sent a picture to Susan the night before explaining what was in each box and they took care of absolutely everything! Anything I needed that day I was able to ask them for help and that was such a blessing! Susan was able to think of everything I couldn’t and helped brainstorm ideas when we needed to. I always recommend Sincerely Yours Events when someone is asking for a wedding planner/coordinator because they literally took all of the stress out of wedding planning. I showed up to my wedding completely calm because I knew Susan had taken care of everything.

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Non-Religious

From our first meeting just at one year out to EVERYTHING Susan and Emily did to coordinate our wedding was perfect! Hands down the best vendor we worked with, and we worked with all top notch people! Emily and Susan guided us in helping to pick vendors and never once let us down. Emily and Susan allowed for us to pick and design our wedding weekend, then executed all of our plans. We did not have stress or worry the entire month prior to our wedding thanks to them! They went above and beyond with the coordination of our wedding day! We feel like the party was complete with SYE on our team. Guest, family and bridal party alike loved how easy to work with and down to earth Susan and Emily are. We feel fortunate to have heard by word of mouth how wonderful this company is and what standards they embody in their work. Sincerely Yours Events offered more services than any company we researched for the best value. Though we researched vendors online, Susan and Emily were the only team we met with face to face. From our initial meeting, we were sold on their vision and experience. Though the wedding and party are over and life is settling down, we as a family feel like Sincerely Yours Events were not just a wedding vendor but real friends!

Profile Picture Suzannah, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

So incredibly happy that we hired Susan and Emily to be our planners.They made our day as well as the days leading up absolutely PERFECT. They went above and beyond what we were expecting in a planner. We put our full trust in them and they did not let us down! We had so many people compliment us on how smoothly everything went and we owe it all to them. Thanks! :)

Profile Picture Kara, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Reception

Sincerely Yours Events is comprised of the dynamic duo of Emily and Susan. Their business model focuses on “the day of” wedding support however they were decisively engaged early in the planning and coordination efforts of our destination wedding. We looked for guidance and advice on vendors to help with our planning and they readily provided a plethora of qualified businesses with various levels of budget and capabilities to fit our scope of consideration.
Throughout our dialogue, Susan and Emily were there….day and night. They answered our “stupid” questions and reassured our sporadic thoughts and concerns. At the beginning of the month-of, they assembled our list of vendors and took over coordination with them…..flawlessly, I might add.
If there were any shortfalls in our planning, they quickly came up with remedies; most notably, the make-up team for the bridal party dropped out the day before! Within 4 hours, Emily had another team assembled and onsite without skipping a beat! And they did an incredible job…not that they could improve on perfection!
On our wedding day, we just showed up…they made the magic happen! The music, floral arrangements, site set up, lighting, table arrangements, venue coordination….the entire ceremony was handled with timeliness, detail, personal care, and utmost professionalism.
Without doubt, Sincerely Yours Events is a superb wedding planning vendor. Thank you Emily and Susan…we couldn’t have done it without you!
Mark and Amy

Profile Picture Mark, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used SYE for a month of coordinator and I can't say enough about how incredible our experience was! We worked with Emily and she went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. She took SO much stress off of me and my husband when dealing with all the logistics, vendor contracts, etc. She was always willing to answer questions even before the one month mark which I really appreciated. For the day of, she took care of absolutely everything, including running several errands for us (picking up my dress, picking up items from Publix, picking up lunch, etc.). Cannot recommend SYE enough!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Susan and Emily are absolutely amazing! They are the best at what they do, and you can tell they love doing every part! I could not have asked for better day of/wedding planners than these two. They personally handled anything and everything you could imagine including family heirlooms without you having to worry about them getting lost! These two are valuable planners but more importantly, friends.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Susan & Madeline went above & beyond for our big day & I can't thank them enough. They were so helpful with ideas, tips, and helping navigate all the different decisions you have to make when planning. They are extremely thorough, organized, and so sweet. They alleviate any stress that you may have. They ensured everything was perfect for our wedding and I am so grateful we had them as our day of coordinators. You guys are amazing!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the Bride, I can’t say enough about the ladies of Sincerely Yours Events! They went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect and that we were able to enjoy the day. They took our vision and made it come to life. We met with them prior to the wedding, they had wonderful vendor recommendations and are great about working within your budget. Their day started with picking up food in Savannah at 9:30 am driving to the venue, working non stop all day and then when we left at 9:30 they were still going strong packing things up with a 2 hour drive home waiting for them! It was so comforting to know Emily was at the venue making sure all of our vendors were there and knew where to set up. She and her assistant made sure our tables and all our accessory tables were exactly how we wanted them. They blew up 150 helium balloons and put LED lights in them for the Bride and Grooms exit, set out all our details, brought us drinks and food, ran and bought things that we left at home venue was 2 hours from Savannah), picked up Chick-fil-A and delivered it to the wedding party, picked up our donuts for the grooms cake, and the list goes on! They also made a timeline that merged all our other vendor timelines together and communicated with each vendor. Emily had an amazing bag of emergency supplies and medications too. They made sure the wedding party knew where to be and when to walk down and after the ceremony they made sure people knew where to go for pictures. We also had an Ice Cream truck surprise that Emily had to make sure arrived at the exact right moment and that she would know where to go. Everything was beyond our vision and dreams. The day went by so fast and having Emily and her assistant there allowed us to take it in and enjoy the day! THEY ARE AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We will be eternally grateful to Susan, Emily, and team for the immense amount of work that went into making our wedding day a beautiful, stress-free event. From the beginning, Susan was a joy to work with. The Wedding Day package was so much more than just coordination on our actual wedding day. Susan and team helped suggest vendors, plan timelines, arrange the floorplan, and a million other little things. About a month before the wedding, Sincerely Yours took over our vendor communications, so I could focus on enjoying time with family and friends instead of confirming what time the band, bakery, or bartenders were setting up. Despite being based in Savannah, Susan might have been living next door. Every call, text, or email was responded to promptly, and all of our in-person meetings gave me the peace of mind that every detail was taken care of. Susan has impeccable taste, and we were so grateful for her suggestions and advice. On the day of our wedding, Susan and Emily kept everyone moving along according to schedule. I didn't have to worry once about being late. We bought flowers wholesale, so Sincerely Yours picked up the bouquets and boutineers at my house, along with all of the reception decor in my car, delivered flowers (and lunch!) to the hotel, and took everything else with them to the venue. They met us at the church, supervised photos with the bridal party, and made sure everyone (and all of their things) made it back on the shuttle to the reception venue. When someone hit a telephone pole over half a mile from our reception venue blocking on the only road in or out, Susan and Emily stayed calm and collected. They stayed in constant contact with us, and ended up shuttling guests to and from the site of the downed telephone pole to the venue, and what could have been a disaster was only a mimimal delay. Hiring Sincerely Yours was the best wedding gift I gave to myself. Instead of a day of called in favors, bride, groom, and guests celebrated!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you don't hire Sincerely Yours Events for your special day, you're doing yourself a disservice! Emily and her team were ON POINT throughout the entire process keeping my now husband and I stress free and ensuring all vendors fulfilled the contracts we worked so hard to put together. Additionally Emily was extremely conscience of our budget I felt from our first phone call she was a trusted advisor.

We hired SYE for both our wedding day as well as Rehearsal Dinner and both events went off without a hitch. My parents and my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy all the special moments knowing SYE was taking care of the timeline, ensuring we were where we needed to be at all times, and most important having the time of our lives. Thanks again Emily and SYE!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

First, I'm writing this as the father of the bride. Our young woman start as little girls dreaming of those magical weddings. Maybe even dressing up as a princess like one of the Disney characters they have watched over and over. Later in life, their minds now shift from animation to reality through magazines, videos, and those "sappy" movies. As a dad, we want to provide that Magical Wedding they have imagined. As we started planning our daughters wedding, I knew we needed help. I turned to Sincerely Yours at the recommendation of a very close and trusted friend. I am so thankful and blessed to have meet these incredible ladies. Keep in mind All of our vendors were fantastic. But, Sincerely Yours was our glue that kept it all together. Courtney had her magical wedding and more. If you are reading this and trying to decide who to turn to, stop thinking. Just pick up the phone or start typing that email to Sincerely Yours and sit back, and relax. They will sprinkle magical dust from that day forward. Trust in God and let these ladies handle the rest.
Kevin Odell

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Susan and Emily are awesome! They went above and beyond by keeping us on track months before the big day. As mother of the bride, they reduced my stress level tremendously. Susan was running around on the day of the wedding making sure all vendors were on task and keeping bridesmaids and groomsmen exactly where they needed to be so I didn't have to. I never had to worry about keeping up with family heirlooms that we used during the ceremony and reception because Susan was on top of everything! She made sure everything was placed safely back in our suite so that we could enjoy the day to the fullest! Sincerely Yours was the best money we spent! We highly recommend them!

Photo for Sincerely Yours Events Review - Sincerely Yours Events helped make our day perfect!
Profile Picture Dianna, 9/23/17, 1 Review