22 Coffee Pointe Drive, Savannah, GA 31419 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About 5D Photography

5D Photography is a wedding photographer based in Savannah, Georgia. From the candid moments to the posed portraits, the family-owned and operated company wants to make your day free of stress. With 5D Photography, your special day can be documented through contemporary and natural images.

Experience

Lisa Davis, the owner of 5D Photography, has 17 years of wedding photography experience. Her daughter, Lauren Jones, is a commercial photographer and stylist.

The photographers offer a range of photography packages. A Beginning includes six hours of wedding day photography. Everything You Could Dream Of includes an engagement session and seven hours of wedding day coverage. They also offer individual engagement shoots. Examples of their professional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Destination/travel

Other Services

In addition to the above services, the company can create photographic items. These include:

• Albums

5D Photography 6
5D Photography 7

Katherine · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Lisa is AMAZING! She is very punctual with her communication and very accommodating. When we traveled to Savannah for our engagement session, our hotel had a fire the morning of our shoot. Lisa rescheduled with us for the following morning. She had a ton of patience with us as neither my husband nor I had ever taken professional photos together. Lisa gave great suggestions and the pictures were fantastic!

The day of the wedding was nothing short of perfect. Lisa arrived to my bridal suite ready to take plenty of bridal portraits. She was so fun to be with and made my mom and I so comfortable with taking the photos. It can be kind of awkward to get photographs taken while you are getting dressed, etc. but not with Lisa. She even came to me at the end of our reception to make sure that she had photographed everything that I wanted. When we received our gallery, we were left speechless. Every single picture is absolute perfection. I can't wait to get our wedding album with her so that we will have it for a lifetime to relive the best day of our life. Lisa, a picture can show a thousand words and you captured just that!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Elizabeth Beeman · Married on 10/30/2018

A+ service and A+ photos

Highly recommend! Lisa was more than a photographer, more like a stand in mother! The moment she showed up to my hotel room, she was as god send. She helped me put on my dress and as I was doing hair and makeup finishing touches, she was already taking photos of me and my dress/ ring. She even drove my bridesmaid and I to the wedding so we wouldn't be late. During the ceremony I honestly did not even know she was there because she was so discrete, but the photos turned out BEAUTIFUL! She even took us to some "secret" spots to get the perfect photos. She knows the ins and outs of Savannah so you can guarantee your photos are prefect. They look like they belong in a magazine. I got the photos back quickly and am very pleased with the results

Sent on 12/18/2018

Monique · Married on 09/01/2018

5D Photography is amazing!! From the time we booked with them to the day of the wedding, everything was wonderful. They made everything so stress free with how timely they respond, sending reminders, very accommodating, professional and very friendly. My daughter's wedding pictures turned out beyond beautiful and I have had many compliments on the wedding video (so glad we decided to go with the video). Everything surpassed all of our expectations! They even had recommendations for other vendors that they had worked with regarding flowers, catering, etc. We will be using them for our upcoming family pictures. They are the best in my opinion!

Sent on 10/02/2018

5D Photography Pricing

5D Photography Price Rates

5D Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• The Lily Collective
    The Lily Collective Wedding Hair & Makeup

5D Photography continues to amaze us with their beautiful photos!! Now with videography as an added bonus, 5D really can do it all!

• Sincerely Yours Events
    Sincerely Yours Events Wedding Planners

Working with 5D photography is a joy! They are always early, pleasant and beyond professional. They are the perfect mix of “taking charge” to capture the memories most important to the client and “incognito” to capture those candid, personal moments without anyone being aware that they were even in the room. Events we work with 5D always run smoothly and our clients are ALWAYS thrilled with their images...and the icing on the cake is that these folks are just nice people!

• Tell Scarlet
    Tell Scarlet Wedding Bands

You won't meet another bunch of creatives as kind, professional and FUN as the 5D crew! Being comfortable with your photographer is so important for effortlessly great photos -- and when you work with them, that's what you'll get! All smiles, laughter + great memories of your special day! We love 'em!

• 22 Coffee Pointe Drive Savannah, GA, 31419 See on map