22 Coffee Pointe Drive, Savannah, GA 31419 Map · Phone number

About 5D Photography

5D Photography is a wedding photography team based in Savannah, Georgia. From the candid moments to the posed portraits, the family-owned and operated company wants to make your day free of stress. With 5D Photography, your special day can be documented through contemporary and natural images.

Experience

Lisa Davis, the owner of 5D Photography, has 17 years of wedding photography experience. Her daughter, Lauren Jones, is a commercial photographer and stylist.

The photographers offer a range of photography packages. A Beginning includes six hours of wedding day photography. Everything You Could Dream Of includes an engagement session and seven hours of wedding day coverage. They also offer individual engagement shoots. Examples of their professional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Destination/travel

Other Services

In addition to the above services, the company can create photographic items. These include:

• Albums

5D Photography 6
5D Photography 7

Taylor · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding photos are BOMB!

Lisa Davis and her staff assistants were phenomenal! From the moment Lisa and her crew entered the room, they brought warm and fun energy to the party. They had a plan for the entire day that they coordinated seamlessly with my wedding planner. We had a schedule and when the schedule wasn’t exactly right, they were flexible and open to changes in the plans.They were consummate professionals in every aspect. Lisa delivered 1200 pictures in a timely manner. It’s amazing because her presence was in the background the entire day and I was amazed that she got so many beautiful pictures. There was a HUGE variety of pictures from posed, to candid, to fun and silly. Lisa has an incredible eye for taking just the right shot. There wasn’t a picture that she didn’t get!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Amber · Married on 06/07/2019

Stunning Photos

Lisa made my engagement and wedding photo dreams come true!! This review will be long, because I absolutely loved every second of working with her and her team. I highly recommend 5D photography; Lisa and her team are the kindest people. She was very easy to communicate with when booking engagement photos, and she had so many great recommendations on where to take them. My now husband and I loved our engagement pictures so much that we were so excited for her to take our wedding day pictures. Leading up to wedding day Lisa was so easy to contact when I had questions (I had a ton); this meant a lot to a nervous bride. The timeline that she created for us was perfect and she listened to everything we wanted. On our wedding day it rained, so we decided to stay at the ceremony location to take pictures. Even though we changed our picture location the day of, our pictures turned our absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Lisa did a great job of looking for the perfect place for us to do our first look / take pictures. She captured every important detail, person, and moment of our wedding day. After our wedding she got our pictures back to us so quickly. I will cherish our pictures forever. She really made my wedding photo dreams come true. I am so thankful that 5D photography was a part of our wedding day. You will not regret hiring 5D photography to capture your big day or any other important moment. Thank you Lisa for everything

Sent on 06/25/2019

Katherine · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Lisa is AMAZING! She is very punctual with her communication and very accommodating. When we traveled to Savannah for our engagement session, our hotel had a fire the morning of our shoot. Lisa rescheduled with us for the following morning. She had a ton of patience with us as neither my husband nor I had ever taken professional photos together. Lisa gave great suggestions and the pictures were fantastic!

The day of the wedding was nothing short of perfect. Lisa arrived to my bridal suite ready to take plenty of bridal portraits. She was so fun to be with and made my mom and I so comfortable with taking the photos. It can be kind of awkward to get photographs taken while you are getting dressed, etc. but not with Lisa. She even came to me at the end of our reception to make sure that she had photographed everything that I wanted. When we received our gallery, we were left speechless. Every single picture is absolute perfection. I can't wait to get our wedding album with her so that we will have it for a lifetime to relive the best day of our life. Lisa, a picture can show a thousand words and you captured just that!

Sent on 03/26/2019

5D Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• The Lily Collective
    The Lily Collective Wedding Hair & Makeup

5D Photography continues to amaze us with their beautiful photos!! Now with videography as an added bonus, 5D really can do it all!

• Sincerely Yours Events
    Sincerely Yours Events Wedding Planners

Working with 5D photography is a joy! They are always early, pleasant and beyond professional. They are the perfect mix of “taking charge” to capture the memories most important to the client and “incognito” to capture those candid, personal moments without anyone being aware that they were even in the room. Events we work with 5D always run smoothly and our clients are ALWAYS thrilled with their images...and the icing on the cake is that these folks are just nice people!

• Tell Scarlet
    Tell Scarlet Wedding Bands

You won't meet another bunch of creatives as kind, professional and FUN as the 5D crew! Being comfortable with your photographer is so important for effortlessly great photos -- and when you work with them, that's what you'll get! All smiles, laughter + great memories of your special day! We love 'em!

• 22 Coffee Pointe Drive Savannah, GA, 31419 See on map