Ivory and Beau

Savannah, GA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Savannah's only one stop wedding shop! Ivory & Beau not only offers unique and beautiful bridal gowns, but also specializes in wedding planning and florals. You can visit us in shop at 2111 Price St. Savannah, GA 31401.

In our relaxed bridal boutique we carry gowns in all shapes, sizes, and styles! Our samples are sized 8-20! All of our gowns are priced between $1200-$3600, allowing every bride to find her dream dress at her dream budget. We believe dress shopping should be fun and offer a one of a kind experience that you will never forget.

Dress Designers:

-Maggie Sottero (Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgley, Rebecca Ingram)

-Made With Love

-Willowby/WTOO

_________________________________________________________________________________

We are also a full service wedding planning company offering several wedding planning packages:

-Full Planning & Design

-Wedding Day Management

We also have an in house floral studio right here at our boutique! We do all of our own wedding florals in house and create your custom package based off of your budget and vision!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Riley L. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Mrs Holly was so wonderful !

I had a wonderful experience! Mrs Holly was such a people person. She actually seemed like she cared to get to know me , rather than just going in to buy a dress.

Ivory and Beau's reply:

Riley, aw this is so wonderful to hear! I'm so happy you had a great time with Holly! Thank you!! -Nicole
    Emily M. Getting married on 09/30/2023

One of a Kind!

I had a wonderful experience at Ivory and Beau working with Amy! My family and I actually had a small fender bender on the way to my appointment, and Amy was so accommodating allowing us to push the appointment time back and even provided us with Champagne to relax! The experience was fantastic and I highly recommend this Bridal Salon to all!

Ivory and Beau's reply:

Emily, aw this is so wonderful to hear that despite the fender bender you were able to still come see and YES to champagne!!!! Thank you for the wonderful review and I am so glad you guys are okay!!!!
    Alexandria J. Getting married on 04/29/2023

I FINALLY Said Yes to the Dress!

I found Ivory & Beau on a Google search and I'm SO GLAD I DID. I had already been to 3 different shops and started to feel like I was never going to find my dress. Amy was my consultant and had so much positive energy and good vibes right from the start. She sat me and my party down asked what I was looking for, what my party thought, and guess what? She actually LISTENED. The first dress she pulled was great, the second even better and after listening to what I did and didn't like pulled the third dress amd BOOM we had a winner. We tried on a few more just in case but nothing even came close. We had a great time and even reenacted the dress in the street scene from Bridesmaids lol.
    If you're looking for a dress this is the place to go. And ask for Amy! I promise you won't regret it.

Ivory and Beau's reply:

Alexandria, awww this is so wonderful to hear that Amy had such positive energy & good vibes from the start of your appointment! I love that she listened too to all the thoughts & ideas! And oh my gosh, #3 was a WINNER. That is epic. Thank you so much for the wonderful review - this means so much to us!!!! (And Amy too!!!) You're the sweetest!!! - Nicole

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jed & Susan
    30 photos · 10/06/2018

Stacy Hart Photography Stacy Hart Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Nicole and her team at Ivory & Beau last fall. They did the floral design and coordination for my bride + groom's wedding at SoHo South Cafe; they were amazing to say the least! All of the floral designs were perfection and I had so much fun photographing them. Leading up to the wedding, communications were always timely, well organized, and professional. There was no difference on the big day! Each team member was beyond helpful and ensured our couple had the best day ever! I hope to come back down to Savannah and work together again!

Danielle George Photography Danielle George Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing gown selection to fit a variety of styles and needs for brides. As a photographer, I have seen their professionalism, contagious joy and talent! From finding your dress, floral design, to planning your big day, they are a one-stop-shop for all of your wedding planning needs and will make the entire process smooth and FUN! I always feel so relieved to learn that my brides have chosen Ivory and Beau to plan their big day because I know that the day will go smoothly, look amazing, and that the couple will be so happy!

Jenna Davis Photography Jenna Davis Photography Wedding Photographers

The Ivory and Beau team is absolutely amazing to work with! They are super talented in design and flowers, as well as fun to have as a part of your wedding day!

2111 Price St Savannah, GA, 31401
(912) 200-4794
Location of (Ivory and Beau)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding