182 Rice Gate Drive, Richmond Hill, GA 31324 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Weddings by Rev. Joe

Weddings by Rev. Joe provides totally customized weddings. Your wedding done your way. Let Rev. Joe help make your day the day of your dreams.

Rev. Joe Wadas does quality weddings at affordable rates!

He has some great ideas and special touches to make your wedding day extra special. Don't trust just anyone. Let Rev. Joe officiate at your wedding and join those many couples who are so glad they did. He now serves Savannah, Coastal Georgia, Hilton Head, The Low Country, and Beyond!

Call him, write him, and check on his availability for your day. You will be glad you did!

Follow Weddings by Rev. Joe on

Rev. Joe marries Liz and Chris in October 2010.
Rev. Joe chats weddings with David Tutera, Celebrity Wedding Planner and host of WeTV's "My Fair...
Jon and Jennifer
Renee and Chad had a beautiful wedding on Tybee Island!
Renee and Chad had a beautiful wedding on Tybee Island!
Beautiful Wedding
Beautiful Wedding
Weddings by Rev. Joe
Whitney and Paul were married on June 27, 2011 at Forsyth Park in Savannah.
Whitney and Paul were married on June 27, 2011 at Forsyth Park in Savannah.
Megan and Josh, at a light moment after their wedding at Sea Island, GA on 5/21/11.
Samantha and Jordan's Wedding
Samantha and Jordan's Wedding
Jennifer and Fabio
Jennifer and Fabio
SharonandSteve
MG6282aschreiber
Weddings by Rev. Joe
Leanne and Todd married 5/5/11.
Leanne and Todd married 5/5/11.
Jennifer Jensen and Jordan Birdsbill Married on May 2, 2009.
Jennifer Jensen and Jordan Birdsbill Married on May 2, 2009.
IMG000852011052119181
Weddings by Rev. Joe
Liz and Chris married by Rev. Joe Wadas in October 2010.
Liz and Chris married by Rev. Joe Wadas in October 2010.

• Videos 1

153 Reviews for Weddings by Rev. Joe

Weddings by Rev. Joe 1
Weddings by Rev. Joe 2
Weddings by Rev. Joe 3
  • Katie

Katie Low · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect for our Multi-Denominational Wedding!

My husband and I LOVE Reverend Joe and highly highly recommend him as your officiant! I come from a very liberal Quaker background, and my husband comes from a more conservative Catholic family, so we were very unsure about how to design a wedding ceremony which honored both sides and offended no one. Reverend Joe helped us custom tailor our wedding ceremony to hit a heartfelt and absolutely perfect balance between our two very different religious backgrounds. Reverend Joe had so many amazing ideas which made our ceremony so unique and meaningful. Our favorite recommendation of his was to take a moment during the ceremony to honor both of our parents. If anyone was holding back tears this is definitely the moment where everyone broke! Afterwards, guests on both sides told us that the wedding ceremony felt very true to us, and many also mentioned that it was the best ceremony they had ever been to!

I'm delighted to report that if you are considering Savannah for a destination wedding, it is easy and fun to get to know Rev. Joe over video chats and phone calls (my husband and I planned our wedding from Los Angeles). He was an absolute joy to work with and we are forever grateful that we chose him as our wedding officiant. Our ceremony was *perfect*, and it was all thanks to Rev. Joe's great ideas and excellent writing!

Weddings by Rev. Joe 4
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/09/2018

Rev. Joseph is the best!!

Rev. Joseph was absolutely amazing throughout our wedding process from start to finish. He is extremely professional, easy to work with and so nice!! We were a little clueless about how to structure our ceremony and he gave us a bunch of great suggestions and guidance. Not to mention the fact that he has a wonderful speaking voice and presence that commands attention. So many people after our wedding mentioned how much they loved his ceremony structure and raved about how great of a speaker he was! We are so grateful to Rev. Joseph for our dream ceremony!

Samantha Barron · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely the best!

I was planning my elopement from Pittsburgh, so effective communication was a must. Joe was absolutely amazing. He asked all the right questions to get the right vibe for our elopement. We wanted the feeling and emotion of a large wedding but without all of the guests. Rev. Joe prepared an absolutely beautiful ceremony with some additional readings added in at my request. The words from his ceremony are something that not only my husband and I will cherish but our entire family as well. I truly could not ask for anything more. He was punctual and even kept the ceremony lighthearted when our naughty bulldog was tired of behaving. We have told the story of Rev. Joe announcing our marriage probably fifty times in the month that we've been married because he really was at the center of what made our day so special to us. If you are considering Rev. Joe, don't waste your time looking elsewhere. You will have a ceremony to hold in your heart forever with Rev. Joe.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Weddings by Rev. Joe FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 71.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Italian

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings by Rev. Joe 1
    Pre-Marital Assessment/Counseling

I am a certified premarital facilitator.

This is the way the process works:

1. Contact me to let me know of your interest in this.

2. I provide a 10% discount, if you mention this discount code "WEDWIRE1"

3. After payment, you and your fiance receive an individual email to complete the assessment. This should take you each about 30 minutes to complete.

4. From this a 10-15 page report is generated which is customized to your individual dynamics as a couple.

5. This forms the basis of our discussion and meetings, which can be in person, via Skype, FaceTime, or Conference Call.

6. I work with couples, whether I am officiating your ceremony or not.

Discount offer expires 1/5/19!

Don't just plan a wedding... plan a marriage! Contact me today!

• All About You Entertainment
    All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love working with Reverend Joe! He does a great job and really makes you feel at ease during planning. You don't want to be married by some internet ordained rent a rev who doesn't know what they are doing! That's why you must hire Reverend Joe, because he is a professional who cares about your wedding day! We have worked countless weddings with him so we know what we are talking about when we say he is a pro! This is the most important part of your wedding day THE CEREMONY! Call Reverend Joe you will be glad you did!

• Hampton Hall Club
    Hampton Hall Club Country Club Weddings

I have had the pleasure of working with Rev. Joe Wadas for several weddings at Hampton Hall, and for each one the couple has been so pleased with him as their officiant. He is always genuinely excited and brings great enthusiasm to the wedding ceremony, while keeping the couple at ease. Highly recommended!

• Spencer Special Events
    Spencer Special Events Wedding Planners

We LOVE Rev. Joe!! He does such a nice job and really takes the time to learn about his couples! Performing wedding ceremonies is a job he takes very seriously and is a true professional! Spencer Special Events highly recommends Weddings by Rev. Joe!

• 182 Rice Gate Drive Richmond Hill, 31324 See on map