PO Box 5573, Hilton Head Island, SC 29938 Map · Phone number

About Spencer Special Events

Spencer Special Events is a very custom wedding/event planning company. We specialize in you and turning your dreams into reality. Leave the details to us while you take all of the credit!

screen shot 2016 09 02 at 11 28 37 am
screen shot 2016 09 02 at 11 04 56 am
screen shot 2016 09 02 at 11 28 37 am

19 Reviews for Spencer Special Events

Karen · Married on 04/21/2018

Choosing Amanda and her team at Spencer Special Events was the second best decision I have ever made (the groom being the first)! I wasn't going to hire a planner because I had already spent so much time planning and had very specific ideas about what I wanted. I even thought planning a beach wedding from Atlanta was possible, because I had started so far in advance! When my venue let me know that I could not begin to decorate until 2 hours before the ceremony started, I knew this was bigger than me! That's when I began looking for planners. I interviewed over a dozen, but when I heard Amanda's voice, I knew she was the one! It doesn't matter where you are in the planning process. Her team spent over a year helping me plan the destination wedding of my dreams. Over the course of the year, there were literally hundreds of emails, several in-person meetings/phone calls and countless deliveries that she received on my behalf. Somehow, SSE did not miss one single request and her team made the reality of our wedding day beyond anything I had envisioned.
    SSE provided me and 8-10 vendors (most from her incredible vendor list) an impeccable timeline. They also went above and beyond to take care of me and my wedding party and executed a worry-free perfect day. Because of SSE I was relaxed and actually enjoyed every single second of the day. The team not only have incredible attitudes and boundless energy, they literally smiled all day. I cannot say enough about how awesome Amanda and Annie and the entire team is at SSE - they didn't just give me what I wanted but items from my wedding wish list and made it all look effortless. I only wished I had allowed them to plan the entire wedding, instead of just getting the partial package! They were such a pleasure, I'm saddened that I no longer get to work with them! There are no words to express our gratitude for their effort, professionalism and hard work that made a fairy tale out of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2014

It's hard to put into words how valuable Amanda and everyone at Spencer Special Events expertise was when planning my destination wedding. Being that I live in Pittsburgh, PA I knew I needed help to create my dream wedding. I probably talked to at least 5 planners in Hilton Head prior to picking Spencer Special Events. From the moment I heard Amanda's voice I knew she was the right woman for the job. Her exquisite taste, wonderful relationships with vendors, patience and organization and knowledge of the wedding industry made the planning process so easy for me. Hiring Amanda was the best money spent and worth every penny if not more. Everyone in my bridal party was shocked at how flawless the day went and that there were no issues! The only downside is that my wedding is now over and I don't have the pleasure of dealing with Amanda and her team on a regular basis. Thank you Amanda for making wedding planning a joy!

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/25/2013

Spencer Special Events helped me plan the wedding of my dreams and then some! They had the best vendor connections and made the whole planning process fun and stress free! Amanda was able to listen to all my ideas and pull everything together perfectly. She did a great job working with my remotely, she maximized all my trips to HIlton Head just those weekends alone took a ton of planning and coordination. When the wedding weekend came around I was so calm and relaxed because I knew that everything was going to run so smoothly as it had during all the planning.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Spencer Special Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,975.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 175.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Savannah Special Events by Ranco
    Savannah Special Events by Ranco Wedding Rentals

Great and talented wedding coordinator

• EastCoast Entertainment
    EastCoast Entertainment Wedding Bands

Amanda is awesome to work with. She always takes great care of my bands and keeps her clients happy.

• Bride's Side Beauty
    Bride's Side Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda Spencer is a true professional! She's organized, timely and detail orientated. In additon to being an amazing event planner, she is also sweet as pie with a bright smile to match. A Spencer event is an event to remember!

• PO Box 5573 Hilton Head Island, 29938 See on map