Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2021

Based in Bluffton, South Carolina, Julia Noelle Weddings is a company that offers wedding planning services. The company is owned and operated by Julia Ferrigno, who founded the business in 2017 after planning her own wedding. With a background in marketing and business, Julia excels at helping couples to plan seamless and coordinated wedding events.

Julia Noelle Weddings curates a wedding planning package that is perfect for you. Prior to the big day, Julia provides personal consultations to establish a couple's personality, style, and organizational needs for their wedding. From full-scale event planning to partial assistance, Julia Noelle Weddings is happy to cater to couples' desired level of involvement. The services available include:

• Day-of coordination
  • RSVP management
  • Seating plans
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Amy
Amy B. Sent on 10/20/2021

Best Wedding Planner Ever

I cannot say enough good things about Julia! She is the epitome of a wedding planner and is everything we wanted her to be and more. We hired Julia and asked for her full services and she delivered! She made the planning process so easy and fun. You can tell she genuinely cared about each piece of the wedding and customized it to suit us as a couple. She even made our centerpieces! By having her on-site on the wedding day I was not worried about a thing. She handled everything like a professional and the day could not have gone smoother. We loved working with Julia and highly recommend her!
Rachel
Rachel Sent on 11/18/2023

Thank you!

Julia did a nice job planning my wedding. I appreciated how on the day of, she brought extra decor that I wouldn’t have thought of to make the venue look nicer. Her assistant, Kylie, was very helpful during the reception and got us and our family anything we needed. Thank you!
Westley
Westley Sent on 12/28/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Working with Julia was one of, if not the best decision we made for our wedding.

Julia is a wonderfully patient and thoughtful wedding planner. She was so helpful with making sure that all of the little details were taken care of, even things we hadn’t even thought of. She treated us like long time friends and made sure our wedding day was everything we hoped for. From taking care of a major issue with our venue to making sure the DJ had the right playlist, Julia ensured everything went smoothly and we were able to enjoy our day. Coming from a bride who was nervous about planning an out of town wedding, Julia helped ease my concerns and I knew it would all be taken care of. I would highly recommend her to any bride getting married in the area!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Julia Ferrigno
Julia Ferrigno
Owner & Lead Planner

Hey there, I'm Julia, the owner of Julia Noelle Weddings. When I'm not planning weddings you'll usually find me spending time with my husband Nick, my cocker-retriever Cooper, or binge watching Netflix with a glass of wine. I aspire to be a fit and healthy individual, but let's just say that yoga on the beach is currently a pipe dream that only exists in 2D on my vision board. ;)

I look forward to getting to know you!

xoxo Julia