This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Alexandra Paez Events is a Latina owned and operated event planning company based out of the low country but servicing beyond. With 7 years in the industry APE offers several different packages to accommodate each client’s needs.

The APE team has experience in planning large scale 400+ weddings down to the smallest of elopements. Whether you are dreaming of an airy HHI beach wedding, a wooded twilight ceremony or a cozy family elopement in the Savannah Squares, let APE do all of the work and you enjoy the day!

Contact us today to start planning your favorite future memory.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% Recommended by couples

Gustavo
Gustavo R. Sent on 02/06/2023

Exceptional

As a wedding photographer, I have the opportunity to work with many wedding planners, but Alexandra stands out as truly exceptional. Her professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail made my job so much easier and resulted in stunning, memorable photos for the couple. She seamlessly coordinated all aspects of the wedding, ensuring that everything ran smoothly and that every moment was captured beautifully. I highly recommend Alexandra Paez Events to any couple looking for a truly five-star wedding experience
S
Sarah Sent on 11/28/2023

Above and Beyond

We are so thankful we went with Alex for our wedding coordinator. She took the reins and made sure the entire day went so smoothly. She thought of every little detail and communicated with all of our vendors making my life so much easier. On the day of, she took control and made sure everyone and everything was in the right place at the right time. If you are wondering if a wedding coordinator is worth it, take it from someone who just went though the planning process, it 100% is. I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. Alex is the best!!
Daniel
Daniel M. Sent on 02/06/2023

The best of the best.

I am Cake Designer and I had to have the privilege to work with and for Alexandra a couple times and always is a pleasure and an extremely good experience. She is one of the most professional, sweet and kind persons that I never meet before. Always taking care about every single detail. Highly recommended.
illustration stars